[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when /pol/ was a place to rage against a state that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: s-l500.jpg (23KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
23KB, 500x338px
I remember when /pol/ was a place to rage against a state that evesdropps on its people and that doxxed scientology or fought against police brutality but today it looks like a NSDAP crackerbarrel. What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you virgins get stuck on a no-fap competition and now started jerking on every non cuacasia person? Remember when the pool was closed due to aids? I guess we need to close /pol/ because it looks like 10 years of inbreeding from last time I checked.
>>
>>137319850
>Love music, hate fascism

What the fuck is this? What does music have to do with this at all? Just an attempt to popularize antifa? This shit is stupid.
>>
>>137319850
>that flag
I wish your mouth would close due to AIDS, Mr Fake-flag fag
>>
>>137320022
It's an attempt to show you that there is much greater to do than hating other cultures and that fighting fascism should be a duty every sane person
>>
>>137320874
Flag is real :-)
>>
>>137320874
I am, of course, referring to the hated UN flag.
>>
>>137321934
Since there is none of the universe I had to pic the next smaller one
>>
>>137321934
It was a good idea nbck in 1948 or whatever but is evil now, Saudi Arabia as the "Human Rights" chair last year should have been a wakeup call to everyone.
>>
>>137322405
>Saudi Arabia as the "Human Rights"
It's symbolic
to let people know UN is worthless
>>
>>137319850
kill yourself

you're all fucking dead now
>>
>>137323211
feel pretty alive right now. It's to bad you learned nothing from Nürnberg
>>
https://youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Idiot
>>
>>137319850

tables have turned, anon
t. oldfag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.