[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE HOUSE LEAKS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: white-house.jpg (81KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
white-house.jpg
81KB, 640x420px
Do you think we are fucking stupid?

The NSA can listen to my farts in the backwoods of Alabama, yet we are to believe that Trump can't find the White House leakers after 6 fucking months? Really?

This is getting stupid. It's just another fucking lie brought to us by the fake media, and now I am beginning to think the fake Trump Administration as well. I thought he got things done. I thought he hired the best.

Oh, and the idea of Western Civilization and white culture is now dead, thanks to Trump and his spoiled brat daughter, whom no one elected and no one wants there. It's dead. It's over. The only thing you at /pol/ can take heart in is that you still had a view of it. You still saw it, albeit in the distance. Your children will never know. They will have no idea. It's as fucking dead as Mycenae.
>>
>>137318001
lol we troll u
>>
That's because it is a group within the nsa
>>
File: churchill-bust-getty.jpg (159KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
churchill-bust-getty.jpg
159KB, 1200x630px
>>137318001
Obama hid the bug in the last place Trump would ever look.
>>
>>137318001

Lol imagine being such a colossal loser that being President as an old white guy is too difficult for you to get anything done.
>>
>>137318284

Up Jared's ass?
>>
>>137318274
NO!
ITS BANNON!
HE'S FIGHTING KUSHNER AND IVANKA WITH LEAKS AND GLADIATOR BATONS!
>>
>>137318001
>the fake Trump Administration as well
Jeb is that you? Such low energy shill
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.