[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to support a terrorist organisation /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: teororism.jpg (73KB, 570x267px) Image search: [Google]
teororism.jpg
73KB, 570x267px
How does it feel to support a terrorist organisation /pol/?
>>
>>137317823
Idk, I don't support black lives matter
>>
>>137318010
name 1 person BLM has killed
>>
File: Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadiv2.jpg (849KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadiv2.jpg
849KB, 2048x1536px
His name was James Alex Fields Jr
>>
>>137317823
Idk, I don't support Antifa
>>
>>137318291
name 1 person Antifa has killed
>>
>>137317823
I know, Hillary Clinton just seemed like such a nice person at the time. I'm sorry op.
>>
>>137318125
http://nypost.com/2017/07/06/politically-fueled-cop-hatred-has-taken-another-innocent-officers-life/

This BLM shit is a powder keg waiting to go off. They already have shit like 'punch a nazi' that fuels unnecessary violence.
>>
>>137318999
yeah except they havent actually killed anyone
>>
>>137319113
Man just look at this shit, the screams false flag.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/mother-of-man-who-is-accused-of-causing-the-car-crash-in-charlottesville-speaks-out-1023605827709

Put yourself if her shoes, would you really be this calm if you found out your child killed someone and might end up in jail for years?
>>
>>137318125

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437937/black-lives-matter-21-black-men-killed-over-two-days-july-draws-silence
>>
>>137319764
lol that's not a BLM killing, stop spreading fake references
>>137319599
why is everything a false flag? Grow up and start engaging with what actually happened rather than connecting lines in the sand
>>
>>137318431
BLM. Multiple police killed with actual chants to have them killed. Meanwhile the right doesn't advocate violence.
>>
Another thread where OP hides their flag because they are some pathetic loser shit poster
>>
>>137320229

>Meanwhile the right doesn't advocate violence.

You not been watching the news in the last 24 hours? Someone commited an act of terror in the right's name. Last time I checked that makes you a terrorist organisation

Or are you going to argue #notallmuslims crap
>>
>>137320353
nice comeback wewlad
>>
File: terrorist.png (670KB, 986x552px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.png
670KB, 986x552px
This is now the face of terrorism in America
>>
>>137320799
You forgot to change your flag back after shitposting on that other thread
>>
>>137321174

When /pol/fags can't win an argument they just start complaining about the flag
You're about as sophisticated as a nigger
>>
File: king.jpg (209KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
209KB, 638x630px
face of terror
>>
>>137318125
They are killing eachother. Source?
US homicide statistics. At these rates, there's no way someone from BLM, that is black, hasn't killed another black person
>>
>>137321853

homicide isn't the same as terrorism

what happened yesterday was an act of terror, some chimp shooting another chimp isn't
>>
>>137322187
You don't need to kill in order to advocate for terrorism. The definition of terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation. I'm pretty sure the whole "punch a nazi" rhetoric falls under this. Not to metion the decapitated trump photo shoot or that time CNN interviewed that guy that stormed the stage at a trump raly, showing him off as a hero.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.