[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jew here yes we are purposefully destroying you nation AMAR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1496467034057.jpg (93KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496467034057.jpg
93KB, 674x672px
Whites need to be genocided so we usher in the New World Order under communism. You are far superior to us intellectually and physically and we know your compassion and good nature is your weakness so we attack the weakest members of your society like women and the mentally weak to cause problems and turn against you.

You are the only people with nations that can fight back so we have to take you out first.
>>
>>137317660
Thank you for your honesty. Now into the oven you go.
>>
>>137317969
I am one of the good ones
>>
>>137318145
I'm just giving you a hard time. I grew up outside DC. Like half of my friends are Jews. I wish people here would understand that there are extreme divisions in Judaism. Bibi, for example, hates globalist Jews who are trying to destroy the West. He understands a strong West means a secure Israel. I'm sure he's redpilled Trump on what's actually going on.
>>
>>137317660
proof?
>>
>>137318660
>Bibi, for example
Please leave.
>>
>>137318660
global elite/Illuminati are much more than just Jews but our race is mostly useful idiots. many Jews are Luciferians indoctrinated from birth as racial supremacists through the Talmud
>>
>>137318925
He knows the Holohoax is bullshit. He's more redpilled about the JQ than most non-Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

>>137318986
Correct. Jew is not the right word. Globalist is, but most people don't know what it really means
>>
File: cdc.jpg (65KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
65KB, 577x537px
Here's the NSC memo that perfectly describes the current political struggle without naming the Jew. This should be required reading on /pol/:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/
>>
>>137317660
LARP
>>
>>137319853
brother we are both Jews lets be honest for once in our lives to the goy. I can't stand being a POS anymore
>>
>>137319232
>Correct. Jew is not the right word. Globalist is,
Well this is true, but Jews are the useful idiots for accomplishing this in the west, so both are true. Chinese globalists aren't a real threat in the west because they don't everything like we do and aren't able to infiltrate everything like we do to destroy it from the inside
>>
>>137317660

Jews don't control shit. They are just over-represented in the IQ 115 (read: average for upper-middle class) intellectual cuck class who spend their afternoons writing about 'social commentary' like other sensitive attention seeking pencil-necks. They are over-represented in the 1% because they compensate for their lack of masculinity by trying to accumulate as much money as possible. Who fucking cares what they do or think.
>>
>>137318986
Your original post was good but still thought you were LARPing, now this post convinced me you're legit. But are you a simple redpilled jew or are you really into some shady jewy shit?
>>
>>137321626
We own and control everything. You need to do your homework
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>>
https://youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Here
>>
>>137317660

Excellent LARP, goy.
>>
>>137322025
I just don't want to be a useful idiot for the elite's they are doing some shady shit with some really shady plans for the future. I think the world is in much better shape with the white race running things than these psycopaths
>>
>>137324445
I don't know exactly what's their plan for the future but it looks increasingly likely they want a clash of civilizations style WWIII with marxists fighting fascists, christians and jews vs islamists, etc. I have hope, however, because people are becoming woke and many will refuse to be played as puppets. I'm from Spain but if I lived in the USA and a civil war broke out I'd forget about killing niggers and SJWs and instead I'd recruit some friends, go to where Soros and other top globalists live and make sure I exterminate everyone there. There is no way (((they))) get away with it next time.
>>
>>137326294
anon is wise
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.