[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyranids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Tyranids.jpg (272KB, 1107x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranids.jpg
272KB, 1107x1024px
100% Homogeneous, no intelectual diversity. Controled by powerful elite beings. No independant elements, no wants or desires. Only obedience to the Hive.

The most powerful force in the universe.

Why are insects so much better than Humans? What did God mean by this?
>>
>>137317496
>100% Homogeneous, no intelectual diversity
there's actually pretty large differences between hives at how they approach or do things and how they look even while being in the same hivemind because of how space magic works
they also aren't all insects, if tyranids can be said to be anything but tyranids because of the whole assimilation meme
>>
>>137317496
The Tyrandis are the galaxies replacement. All biomass show become one with the Hive Mind!
>>
>>137317496
They literally race mix with anything they can. Genestealers nigger.
>>
>>137318401
Regardless, the perfect organism
>>
>>137318735
tfw your space nigger culture gets approriated by genocidal space insects
>>
>>137318816
wrong, that's orks
a big enough ork WAAAGH! could easily push the tyranids back and it's what will probably happen in-universe
they'd blot out the warp tearing apart the hivemind's ability to function
>>
>>137319690
Orks are literally niggers though.
>>
And yet a diverse human mind created them. Without diversity, the person who created this race would not exist.
>>
>>137320077
wrong outside of the constant warfare and pillaging
unlike niggers, orks are slowly getting more and more intelligent because of inherited knowledge and have clear divisions of labour
they are capable of building or repurposing fairly advanced foreign technology and do so in their quest for more dakka
also not dumb like niggers, sure orks don't appear very smart but you have to remember that ork and human existence are fundamentally different things and that they are adapted for theirs intellectually
orks are more like space vikings/pirates I guess
>>
>>137320077
No they're literally cockney space-chavs.
I mean Orks are way more organized and inventive then Niggers. When niggers loot they ruin everything, when Orks loot they turn things into useful objects for them, completely different.
>>
Are Eldar the most redpilled faction in 40k?
>>
>>137320077
Nah they're white football hooligans, Feral Orkz (so ones with sticks and wolf clothing) would be niggers though
>>
because there isn't a hierarchy. There isn't a such thing as "better" just more fit for their specific niche.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.