[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >go outside >see a muslim Day Ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 736357575.jpg (53KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
736357575.jpg
53KB, 940x627px
>wake up
>go outside
>see a muslim

Day Ruined
>>
James, why dont you just move away from London, this happens every day for you, why do you do it?
>>
>>137315810
that shit happens all of the fucking time to me every fucking day for the past 3 years
>>
File: 1453543298348.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453543298348.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>driving along
>see a headscarf wearing mudslime behind a wheel
>it's at the end of a road
>wanting to get out to join onto the main road
>traffic is at a standstill
>don't let it out and block it from getting onto the main road

Please tell me I'm not the only one who BTFO out of mudslimes day to day.

I wanna hear your best BTFO mudslime stories
>>
>>137315810
>see mudshits in full trashbag walking down the streets of the cities my ancestors built
>see what was once the center of my culture and a global empire become infested by the people we once conquered
>realize that there's an irreversible demographic shift in every country in the west
>whites a fat, lazy, godless, cultureless, ageing and shove their heads in the sand with petty escapism
>society is extremely hostile to anything contrary to the slow death of neoliberalism outside of the suicide of marxism
There is no worse feeling than becoming blackpilled
>>
>>137316552
You have to be the example. Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>137317565
I try, I really do. However it makes little difference if I'm a fit, far-right, god-fearing patriot if 75% of whites my age are total hedonistic degenerates.

I hope this comes to a head. We need major societal upheaval to awaken whites, serious ethnic conflict, economic collapse, something to awaken us from our lethargy.
>>
>>137315810
How do you see a Muslim if they're hiding behind a burka
>>
>>137316409
whoa whoa wait a minute. women driving? what the fuck that's not part of the deal. liberals are ruining Islam now? is nothing sacred??
>>
>>137318404
Maybe he meant a male in a turban or a kufiya?
>>
>>137315810
I work in the nighttime. So I usually wake up at noon. I also live in the main street of a large city in my country. When I go out I see all the refuse of society that does not work. More than 50% is muslim or black and there are beggars everywhere. There are also lots of companies that hire people to bug you with thier sales pitch. So every day, when i walk to my car, I get hassled to buy stuff, to give away my money, wading through immigrants. It is really dishearthning. I want to leave the city. It is utter shit.
>>
>>137315969
I went to Wales on holiday recently and I kid you fucking not 40-50% of people I saw in coastal villages were non white, even at one land mark I went to around 15 muslim kids and 4-5 muslim adults talking a mix of non English and English were buying icecream, I walk further down the street and see 4 women wearing full bin bag burkas. I'm not sure if Britain can be saved at this point.
>>
40-50% of all people? That's mad, never knew it was that bad in your countries.
Here it's maybe 10-15% or so, and I'm in a heavily infested region.
>>
>>137319282
>It is really dishearthning. I want to leave the city. It is utter shit.

Thing is I left the city. Two hours out and now I see them all the time in the sticks. Time to move again.
>>
File: 1502085368178.jpg (78KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1502085368178.jpg
78KB, 640x799px
>>137315810
>wake up
>stay inside
>order milsurp of website
>read about happenings on /pol/
>play with gun
>mom brings groceries from work
>never leave house
>go to sleep
Every day is a good day
>>
This happens to me every few months. It's getting annoying
>>
>>137319839
>I'm not sure if Britain can be saved at this point.

I don't think it can. We're fucked. This should've been nipped in the bud ages ago. No mudslime clothing allowed in public. No mosques allowed in the UK.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (45KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
45KB, 1200x675px
>>137315810
>wake up
>go for a drive
>90% of people are gooks/niggers/muslims
>>
>>137315810
A few years ago I never saw a muslim, now I see them everywhere
>>
File: original.1078.jpg (51KB, 501x580px) Image search: [Google]
original.1078.jpg
51KB, 501x580px
>>137322169
all thanks to my main man! Thanks for ruining what was a beautiful white nation
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.