[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RADICAL CENTRISM NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Centrist Death Squads.jpg (91KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Centrist Death Squads.jpg
91KB, 960x540px
Reactionaries don't exist in a vacuum. Look at the damn word.

I've been trying to tell you all for years. The left has grown increasingly authoritarian and turned on legitimate liberal values, and now in response we have actual bonafide continental collectivist neo-nazis marching in large numbers.

If you failed to call out the black supremacists inside BLM but are now shocked about what is happening in Virginia, YOU are part of the problem. If you failed to call out people like Linda Sarsour for using feminism as a cover to call for Sharia law, YOU are part of the problem. You guys were way too hyper-focused on a boogieman that did not exist until NOW, because you would not acknowledge the cancer in our own ranks. You could have prevented the next civil war by keeping tyranny of all stripes in check instead of perfering left or right. They are both dangerous and both will turn on you once you are no longer useful. I am so sick of this. The problem is collectivism. The problem is authoritarianism.

We are now in a situation that resembles something like Europe before both worlds wars. The radical authoritarian left starts pushing so hard that the radical authoritarian right starts over-reacting to it.

Fuck authoritarians. Fuck racial supremacists. Fuck white and black nationalists. Fuck intersectionalists and internationalists. You either stand by individual liberty or you don't.

It is time for a new radical center. Libertarians and Classical Liberals who are willing to fight and die for individualism and dignity for all men and women. Authoritarians are the problem. Not the left, not the right. The totalitarians. They are the children who are preventing the adults on both sides from having a civil discussion. Now both kids are slinging shit and the ceiling fans and the only thing we can do to keep this from getting so far out of hand that we ALL regret it is to spank both of them and put them in the corner.
>>
File: 69.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>137314963
Both sides came looking for a fight, but as far as I can tell Antifa actually initiated the violence AS PER USUAL.

Trump and his ilk are not to blame for this. He came out an condemned violence on ALL sides. At the very most his election should have been seen as a symptom or a warning shot.

#libertyordeath
#collectivistsgetthebullettoo
#individualsarethesmallestminority
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.