[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue Lives Matter R..Right Guys???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>>
>>137312396
Sure as long as they do their job and don't have any political leaning.
>>
>>137312551

its not about politcs, its about law and order

equal BTFOing of faggots
>>
>>137312839
That is entirely my point yes.
>>
>>137313131

TH OSE DU B S I MEAN TR IPS I MEAN.. THATS CRAZY
>>
>>137313299
What?
From what you've said, I've been agreeing with you this entire time.
>>
>>137312396
IF they uphold the law.
>>
The problem is when politicians paid for tell them to stand down and not do theur fucking job of ptorecting both sides from violence. They see shitskins crimes every day it's time they woke up and realized who the enemies of their community is.
>>
>>137313805

but that does not justify violence by the right
>>
No, pigs are one step below niggers in my book.
>>
>>137314924

hi occupy wall street

we know leftists are the real racists
>>
>>137315200
Boot licking faggot.
>>
>>137312396
Not really. They are just cannon fodder to be used against criminals.
>>
>>137315618

Smelly leftist
>>
>>137313520
If they uphold the law. You mean if they uphold unjust laws that are overwhelmingly predatory to the poor and minorities. When police start preying on big business and white collar people like they do the poor then I'll start supporting them. Justice in this country isn't equal. Just like Jeff Sessions and his mandatory minimums for people who smoke weed, but says nothing about mandatory minimums for people white collar crime or for companies that hurt consumers.
>>
>>137316091
>laws that are overwhelmingly predatory to the poor and minorities

These don't exist.
>>
>>137315989
You right wingers are funny, you love cops but you're too stupid to realize that they are essentially the enforcers of the Government that you hate so much.
>>
>>137316277

CLASSIC LIBERALS AND LIBERTARIAN MINARCHISTS ARE NOT ANTI GOVERNMENT ANARCHISTS

STOP CALLING YOURSELF CONSERVATIVES, STOP CALLING YOURSELVES RIGHT WINGERS

YOUR FUCKING ANARCHISTS
>>
>>137316188

It's funny when sheltered neck bead white boys talk about how police brutality doesn't exist. Police are not your friends, a primary function of their job is to take peoples freedom away over victim-less bullshit and extort money from them.
>>
>>137316667

does protester brutality exist? do rioters exist
>>
>>137316472
I definitely not a right winger. I don't support the police state and the erosion of our civil liberties. I believe that the police should be held to a higher standard and be punished for their crimes. I also think that communities should direct oversight over how police operate, instead of having autonomous para-military groups that treat the public like enemy combatants.
>>
>>137316901
Look at just about any protest throughout U.S. history, Which side has caused more harm to the other, the police or the protesters? It is overwhelmingly the police who cause the most harm. In fact you are more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist.
>>
Yes.
>>
They shut down the protest yesterday, and the gods shot down their helicopter as punishment. Death to cops.
>>
>>137316980

so you would be against "police brutality" to stop neo nazi rioters yes?
>>
The only live that will NEVER matter is Blue. You forfeit your status as a person the moment you don the badge.
>>
>>137317612
Personally, I think they should just let both sides fight it out if they want to.
>>
>>137316667

>Police are not your friends

Yeah...they're not my friends. And they especially aren't whenever I choose to do something stupid like break the law.
>>
>>137318106

yeah your an anarchist
>>
>>137318106

>"Progressive" Left wants gun control, which will inevitably lead to total gun control.

>Cops get shut-down, meaning I now have zero means of defending myself.

What next, are we going back to duels too?
>>
>>137318187
>choose to do something stupid like break the law.

It never occurs to you that maybe it's the laws that are stupid? There are literally so many laws that the government doesn't even know how many their are. There was a supreme court justice who said that every American likely commits a felony everyday without knowing it. The problem is the Police state, not the individual who is just trying to live their life (So long as they aren't harming anyone else).
>>
>>137318779
I am more left than right and I think owning guns is important. We need something to protect ourselves from the police state.
>>
>>137319033

go smoke some weed and fuck off, maybe we can make a deal to legalizie it and then you will have nothing to worry about

if you want to do hard shit just move to mexico and stop polluting the US
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.