[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real white supremacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (538KB, 883x912px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
538KB, 883x912px
white supremacists/nationalist/whatever are actually retarded. If you are worried about the white race going away, you are just feeding into what (((they))) want you to feel. in 20 years Whites will be the global majority and the reason should be obvious.

The second that you can gene edit a fetus, the white race will be dominant overnight. Think about it, nobody WANTS to be a smelly shitskin, or a dindu, or even an asian, arguably the only race that can compete with whites. almost every Korean, African, and 100% of Brazilians will immediately make the switch.

It will be the biggest genocide in history, and it will all be voluntary. If you really cared about the white race you wouldn't be trying to create enemies by holding meaningless rallies, you would be funding genetic research.
>>
"I spend all my time arguing on pol, and just saw a youtube video about gene editing" -OP
>>
>>137310527
"I won't even begin to address your argument and will immediately jump to ad hominem attacks"

Tell me how I'm wrong nigger, it isn't like you people care about your kids anyway so why not let them be white and have a chance at happiness
>>
>>137310162
Yet even so their cultures are still shit.
>>
>>137310527
this

but he is actually right, race will be a thing of the past soon
>>
File: IMG_7018.png (385KB, 1394x1345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7018.png
385KB, 1394x1345px
This. For christs sake I hate inbred retarded hires who are fuelled entirely by emotion and ignorance. Fuck off and leave it to the intelligent right wingers to enact real change in the government and media.
>>
>>137311304
that is the true inevitable downfall
>>
>>137310162

Honestly, there's a great logic to this:
If whites are superior, it will only be logical for us to choose white phenotypes and traits and therefore erase non-whiteness

really gets the almonds activated tbqh
>>
>>137311477
*retarded whites
>>
What if all nonwhites decide to make their kids have 200+ IQ's, be strong as fuck, tall as fuck, and fast as fuck, yet still keep them the same race?
>>
>>137312328
Even if you could get rid of the increased heart disease, lower average IQ, predisposition to Tribal mentality, or any of the other horrible traits without ending up looking at least Mediterranean, people would still pick white genes based on asthetics.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.