[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Spain managed to maintain a somewhat homogeneous (or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7035.jpg (545KB, 750x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7035.jpg
545KB, 750x1098px
How did Spain managed to maintain a somewhat homogeneous (or at least a native majority) demographic in their country and cities? Meanwhile other European countries couldn't
>>
>>137309990
If you ever ride through Spain you will get while. There are multiple ghost towns everywhere that need feelings. Also most of the immigrants live and work in the South were the heat is intolerable. They work in the fields.
The East Coast also has a lot of them with Barcelona, but the West Coast and the North are both huge no-nos because of Galicia and Basquia, which are probably two of the most openly racist places on earth

>tfw memories of my Galician grandpa calling blacks "negritoes" to their faces
>>
>>137309990
Because their economy is god awful.

also

>26% of paris is foreign born

I wonder how many native born algerians and africans live in paris.
>>
>>137309990
they are shithole of a country when you compare them to france and britain
>>
>>137309990
they are already arab
>>
European statistics are unreliable as they are nothing but state propaganda trying to downplay the real numbers of immigration. Paris has got way more than 23,4% of non-whites, because those stats conveniently ignore the millions of sandniggers that flooded the country after WW2 and their offsprings.

As for Spain, read up about your history, your population has been largely mixed with maghrebis for centuries.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.