[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Second American Civil War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 49

Something has changed - its like we've shifted timelines and we're all in a world were the second american civil war looks all but guaranteed. The only ever time I've had a feeling like this was after the election of Trump. The best way to describe it, is that it almost feels as we're in a simulation that was just "patched / updated" and the latest content is the coming civil war. Its as if reality is running on new software... anyone else have similar thoughts?

The Assange tweet give credibility to the idea that they are pushing a real, stonecold civil war...
>>
>>137309325
Until both sides start listening to each other violence will increase. This has been shown throughout history many times. Right now politicians think it will lose them votes to listen to the right, so things aren't looking good.
>>
>>137309325
>Its as if reality is running on new software... anyone else have similar thoughts?
i actually have had that same sensation too. the general zeitgeist has totally shifted. we are no longer fag memers on a board. people are dying now, and i don't mean /sg/ coordinated air strikes or /k/ommands shooting coons. i mean /pol/'s prominent ideology showing itself as a political force in meatspace.

It's taken awhile for me to process it.
>>137309598
>Until both sides start listening to each other violence will increase.
Antifa literally thinks listening to your enemies is grounds for violence. That's impossible at this point.
>>
>>137309325
I've had this feeling since about July 2015, so I don't know about the shifting timeline/patch metaphor, but I do know about the content: it's right on.
>>
>>137309752
Why that specific date?
>>
>>137309325
>shifted timelines
>simulation
>"patched / updated"
>reality is running on new software
>tweet give credibility to the idea
Yeah this is called derealization and it's a symptom of mental illness probably caused by you only interacting with other people thru the internet
>>
>>137309713
>both sides listening
Are you listening to what Antifa has to say? Literally these riots are started *in order to prevent people from hearing what we are saying because they are worried it will be well accepted*. It's not that Antifa doesn't know where we are coming from: it's that they know, and they are scared of it so try to prevent it.
>>
>>137309325

Civil or world war is a great way to distract the masses from the crimes and corruption of the ruling class.

When there's no more wealth to be siphoned off, kick off a war to cover your tracks and hunker down for the next cycle.
>>
File: 1486853163242.png (2MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486853163242.png
2MB, 1440x1440px
>>137309929
fuck off gaslighter, i've spoken with a few people in meatspace who were saying the same stuff. The timelines are converging.

>>137310019
>Literally these riots are started *in order to prevent people from hearing what we are saying because they are worried it will be well accepted*
yeah that's exactly it. Antifa's entire argument is that violence is a legitimate argument because if people hear right wing talk it could convert people.
>>
>>137310124
>Civil or world war is a great way to distract the masses from the crimes and corruption of the ruling class.
the right is entirely based on calling this out though. your argument doesn't hold water in any way whatsoever. Most of us are libertarians who know all about the sick shit on every level of the state and when we realized their role in encouraging mass migration most of us became ""alt right"" or whatever you want to call it. Not everything is some wag the dog conspiracy.
>>
File: 1501183873433.jpg (101KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
1501183873433.jpg
101KB, 1024x658px
>>137309598
In America, there is no hope to reconcile. Maybe if this was a white country like in the 50s a good dose of nationalism and unity could fix the day but not anymore. Jew and POC have united with the minority white left into an irascible and unrelenting foe. There will be no stopping them peacefully. Even if Trump holds 2 terms, they will retake the government and this time go full authoritarian leftist. Expect reperations, limitless immigration, perhaps even worse.

WE HAVE WARNED YOU. Trump was just a fluke, he was never going to fix anything, maybe give us time to prepare. Many people here are still living in a fantasy world where things will get better, they AREN'T. The only way this can peacefully end is seperation, but that is a fantasy. So its either us or them, many people will sit out on sidelines and be claimed as spoils by the victors, and they deserve nothing better. Apathetic cowards are nigger cattle
>>
>>137309325
For the last decade I've been of the opinion that civil war was going to happen. I actually thought things were going to boil over earlier but instead the tea party and the occupy wallstreet cropped up. Unless the people who run the show manage to subvert this too it looks like we are in for some fun times.
>>
No, this time we can see the trap and we're not going to fall into it.

Fuck the nazis and their coming (elite provided) fascist saviour. We will not be joining his racewar.
>>
>>137309598
>listening
That's the thing, they are listening these days. I believe that both sides understand one another now better than they have at any point in decades. We are at a point where we are no longer two political ideologies moving towards a common goal of prosperity, the endgame of each is too different to reconcile and people are realizing that.
>>
>Second civil war
>Most of america against Nazi larpers and middle-class confederates
Wew
>>
>>137309325
No, nowhere near. The is a long and tedious road ahead before you reach interwar Spain-tier of social divide. If that's ever even going to happen.

Nevertheless if you fall into civil war it will quite literally change the politics of the entire planet.
>>
File: 1499402270688.jpg (801KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499402270688.jpg
801KB, 1366x768px
>>137309325
The anti-gunning homos want another civil war?

lol lmao
>>
>>137309325
>we're all in a world were the second american civil war looks all but guaranteed

Duh. Soros starts civil wars all over the world. Now it's our turn. Trump needs to declare Antifa a terrorist organization and fire that fucking traitor Sessions. If Trump doesn't start draining the swamp, then he will be assassinated. That's how the civil war will start.
>>
>>137309929

I mean, it could be derealization, but I have a career in tech and I'm rather active on a social level. I just read some of Jack Donovan's books so i spend ALOT of time building a tribe of bros around shit like Camping / Hunting / Pen and Paper RPGS.

I talk to everyone about this, even my father in law, and they all agree. Something is off - at a very fundamental level.
>>
>>137310875

You're not living over here. It has gotten super divided since trump got into office. People are angry, both the right and the left. They're itching for a fight. I'm just surprised nobody has fired the first shot yet. Car attacks sure but nobody has had the balls to pull the trigger. Its coming though.
>>
File: 147865764754.gif (1MB, 240x314px) Image search: [Google]
147865764754.gif
1MB, 240x314px
You can feel the rage building. There is no easy way out of this way. Demographics are changing rapidly. White people are being replaced by groups that hate them and want to see them eliminated. Young white people are radicalized feminist leftists. Its going to end in war one way or the other. Everyone is at each others throats.
>>
File: 1469325690010.jpg (51KB, 960x911px) Image search: [Google]
1469325690010.jpg
51KB, 960x911px
>>137309325
Leave your house and you'll realize that only the fringes care about any of this shit.
>>
>>137310639
There's two options, either they are listening and choose to label the right as white supremacists and Nazis even though what they are asking for isn't white supremacy or Nazism, or they aren't listening. If they heard the rights arguments and debunked the ones that they had valid reason to disagree with using logic there would be no need for logical people to resort to violence to be heard. Choosing to label them has Nazis rather than debunking the ideas is what leads to violence.

Listening and idiots or not listening. Since they operate well enough in society to hold high political positions, they probably aren't idiots.
>>
>>137309325
I just fed my dad a whole bunch of red pills and despite being very left wing he took them all like a champ.
>>
>>137311341

You know its bad when 18 - 20 year old college kids start marching. Never has the youth been that right wing and organized. Its coming, you can smell it in the air. A lot of people are going to die. The final trigger will be when trump is either assassinated or attempted to be assassinated.
>>
File: WAAAAGGGHHH.png (383KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAGGGHHH.png
383KB, 500x314px
>>137309325
i hope so, i have always wanted to slaughter
>>
>>137311253
>nobody has had the balls to pull the trigger

Tell that to Congressman Steve Scalise.
>>
>>137310492
Im starting to realize this more and more. We are arriving at a "us or them" point. Americans are so separated there is no hope for solving this easily.
>>
>>137309325

I can't wait 2bh

What we need right now is MORE dead Northerners, MORE dead liberals, and MORE dead niggers.

DON'T STOP UNTIL NOT A SINGLE ONE IS LEFT ALIVE
>>
Do my fellow Americans not understand that Democrats and Republicans are the fucking same? Sure in recent years the infection of the regressive left and white nationalists have pushed the parties slightly more radical, but they are a minority of Americans. Even the platforms of the parties are pretty fucking similar. Basically the only thing they truly disagree on is abortion, which is a dead issue.
>>
>>137310533

I honeslty thought the election was going to be the start of if - organized war was the only way it could have escalated.

>>137310875
>No, nowhere near. The is a long and tedious road ahead

This is my greatest fear in life. We live in a transitory period of history and I just want to rip off the bandaid and move one... The cruelest death would be a slow decay where we rot into a senseless blob of nothingness. Apathy is our new religion.
>>
>>137310492
Do you know how it feels to be a Conservative "minority" right now? It's fucking weird man. I have mexican friends and I have a few black friends, and they all talk shit about white people constantly. They say fucked up shit, they constantly go on about fucking white women and that's how they'll "fix" white people, and then try to ponder why whites are racist against them?

I feel so fucking weird about it, I sympathize completely with whites and I'm not even fucking white I'm mixed and hearing this type of shit makes me mad. Then again I've alwasy had a "latinos with latinos, blacks with blacks, whites with whites, asians with asians" kind of mentality. These people are insanely racist against whites and wonder why whites are racist, what the blue fuck is happening.
>>
Now is the time. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your white brothers, genocide of non whites soon.
>>
>>137311253
The anger you speak of, I know and understand it well, people in my homeland don't exactly love each other either.

What I'm saying is: civil war isn't easy, a normie living a stable life has too much to lose, not to mention that I somehow doubt there is adequate dissent among the police and the army, which would be essential for it too. Before shit really hits the fan you are yet to witness regular assasinations and actual armed groups shootouts.

But of course, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.
>>
>>137312134
Kys cunt
>>
>>137310492
This. Trump bought time, probably only one term. There are too many non-whites in certain parts of the country now. Texas is slated to be 25% white by 2050 for fucks sake.
Have you moved to a state where the demographics aren't fucked?
>>
>>137309598
Listening to what? The autists here screeching that minorities are the devil?

No, we're done.
>>
>>137312134
I get you, I really do. If it were up to me it would have never gotten this bad. The original immigration laws and traditional america were put in place for a good reason. USA always had room for minorities, if they were very assimilated AND few in number. You could be living fine and we'd be friends if this was respected but it wasn't

Modern USA has failed on both accounts. Its all their fault, they fucked up a great country because they failed to maintain the necessary order of pre-1965 immigration.
>>
John Titor said there would be a civil war.
>>
>>137309598
As Bill Maher said in his last show: the right is basically OWNING the US now on any political level. They could push trough any liberal dream they had in their folder for decades. And what do they do? Nothing! Kicking eating each other in the sack, the White House is a full on shitparade every day. What exactly is the right waiting for? Where is the zero tax for the 0.01%? Where is the health care super solution everybody is waiting for? They claim to have it for at least two decades!

The Dems are completely rotten and lost. Nothing changed after Hillary got canned. Not one thing. They already are down in the shitters. Now it the time to do something, but instead its a "Trollposting of the day" trash fire.
>>
File: communist being made good .gif (4MB, 475x259px) Image search: [Google]
communist being made good .gif
4MB, 475x259px
>>137310780

>implying real Americans will side with the Communist vermin
>>
>>137309325
STFU STOP FORCING THIS DUMB SHIT

THERE IS NO FUCKING CIVIL WAR

STOP TRYING TO GET /POL/ SHUT DOWN
>>
File: hand to hand combat civil war.jpg (223KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
hand to hand combat civil war.jpg
223KB, 1200x674px
>>137312838

This
>>
>>137312134

What your noticing is the psychological preparation for organized violence direct at a certain tribe. I used to think this was all pushed by jews/cia/ect which is IS at a certain level, but its just one factor in the mosaic. What I've come to see is that humans are just manifesting their primal, biological instincts on a larger scale. They are a tribe preparing to eliminate a competing tribe as they see them as a threat to their resources. hence why the "white man keeps me down" narrative breeds this type of though - its just a competition to secure resources for your own tribe.
>>
>>137312740
>The autists here screeching that minorities are the devil?
>No, we're done.
This kind of treatment of people is literally whats causing the marches and will lead to violence. You insult a bunch of people, assume their beliefs, then refuse to hear what they actually believe. They will go out and make themselves heard.
>>
>>137312134
>they constantly go on about fucking white women
This is because white females are the 'weak link' in white folk world.
Fuck white female = mixed babies = white men can get fucked = 'fixing' white people.
Ideally they seem to want a world where white females exist (for their sexual pleasure) but white men don't; they are just aborted or kept in rooms to invent things for them and never seen.
>>
>>137309713
>i mean /pol/'s prominent ideology showing itself as a political force in meatspace.
I think this is because much of the beliefs here can be cleaned up and presented as rational, non racist beliefs.

Face it, just because we post about race alot, that's only a small portion of what beliefs we all hold. The culture war as a whole is now being fought; something 2 years ago I wouldn't have dreamed of. Even race realist beliefs can be presented quite clean: crimes stats, culture, etc. The only difference between say, my beliefs and someone like Ben Shapiro's is I believe genetics plays a much larger role in these things, whereas people like him would say upbringing/culture.

Look at all those Youtube faggots that popped up in the last few years with extremely large followings. Fuck, there's even a tranny espousing very /pol/tier views. I'm glad much more of this is going mainstream, but the reality is many of us believe what we believe as a reaction to the left. The left is now shifting farther as a reaction to our reaction. I think some violence is going to become the norm at political rallies for the next 5-10 years.
>>
>>137309325

Soro's is pushing this shit, he's pulling the strings on both sides and pouring sympathy over the liberals in the media.

Do you think it's a co-incidence that the Cvill alt righters looked like something from the village of the damned?! How the fuck is that going to look good in the news?!

Soro's and other fuckers want to give Trump the hardest possible time in office.

I'm calling it now, the next Democrat leader will somehow (through the magic of media manipulation) stop all this shit just by being present in the running for president. It's a guaranteed win.

The fighting will just magically stop, or media will stop reporting on it. The Alt right will back the republican, and it's GG.

I can't believe how fucking stupid people are. We shouldn't back these faggots, they do not speak for us. Alt-right, fucking Antifa are the fucking same. We just want to stop the fucking media treating normal people differently based on skin colour. That's it.
>>
File: 1392041912291.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1392041912291.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>>137312134

Always be ready to move to Brazil or something bro. If the shit hits the fan, all the idiots will be going hardest for the "race traitors."

t. white friend.
>>
>>137312786
I said in a different thread that 2 major failures of the boomer generation have put the white mans back to the wall.
>The failure to enforce borders.
>The failure to uphold the institution of marriage.
So now you have a generation of young white men looking at their future: hmm, I won't have a wife, I wont have kids, and I wont have a country. But you still want me to work and pay taxes for all this mess.
>'Fuck you I'm playing video games all day long'.
'We're taking those too'.
>>
>>137309896
Trump announces his run and skyrockets in polls? Media starts the current narrative.

I remember that summer because of Greece tho
>>
>>137313194
>Okay, but seriously, hear me out here. All im saying is that we should kill all black people.
Yeah I don't think thats a good idea.
>Why aren't you listening to me! You fucking leftists never listen. This is why you lost the election, inability to listen.
Yeah but your advocating murder.
>No you're still not listening. They're not people so its not murder. Jesus, how can you not understand this?
Uh yeah.....i'm leaving now.
>SHILL! SOROS! EMAILS! MAGA! KILL NIGGERS!
>>
>>137309325
What assange tweet?
>>
>>137313148

> preparation for organized violence direct at a certain tribe

Great observation. From this point on, inter-group violence becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more one side chooses to retaliate indiscriminately, the more the level of polarisation increases and the probability of further indiscriminate retaliation increases. If minorities/lefties/women will fuck with me, fire me, etc., because I'm their enemy, my only choice is to stick to my own and be their enemy.
>>
>>137314648
Once again, assuming the beliefs of other people, not hearing their beliefs.
>All im saying is that we should kill all black people
Who is saying that? You are. And you are telling them that's what they are saying. It's not.
>>
>>137311910
And watch the south devour itself looming for a new leader? No thanks. We need to let the calexit shit happen and lurk and take notes. Watching how the union maneuvers their secession is imperative for a well established new confederacy and we most definitely need a way to wrangle in Texas and keep them loyal. Lots of moving pieces but goddamn it we could do it this time, the south will rise again
>>
>>137314669

Assange, in my book, died last year. HIs account is CIA ran now. So if he's saying this, its in an effort to push some agenda.
>>
They pulled a quick one yesterday. Media, social media, Mayor, police, Soro's, politicians on both sides are/were in on it.
My gut feeling is that they are planning on a reset soon, "When the weather cools".
>>
>>137315064
Hang around /pol/ enough and you see it all the time. Very few people would actually say it in real life because they would instantly be ostracized.
>>
>>137313148
>They are a tribe preparing to eliminate a competing tribe as they see them as a threat to their resources.
I know this to be correct. I've recently begun seeing rural Australian whites act 'strangely' when confronted with large groups of Chinese.
(They act like a primitives living in the jungle seeing foreign explorers for the first time).
When I saw whites act like this I was physically shocked. I did not know they were even capable of such behavior.
It scared the absolute shit out of me. Whites ARE capable of acting in a tribal manner and they will do it INSTINCTIVELY.
>>
>>137315550
You're taking the internet too seriously.
>>
>>137314874
See my post.>>137315692
Whites are perfectly capable of this behavior. They would have engaged in own group preference in the past. They know how to do it, they just haven't had to do it. But they can do it, they can do it without any instruction if necessary. It's hardwired into them, like any other animals instincts.
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (60KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
60KB, 1024x717px
>>137311980
>abortion
>dead issue
I see what you did there
>>
>>137315353
It's supposed to show the idiocy of the CIA as the CIA often do this in other countries.
>>
>>137315961
Maybe you're not taking it seriously enough. Lots of people here advocate genocide on which ever particular sect of society they don't like.
>>
>>137314648
>>137312740
Retards the both of you. I'm watching this from an apathetic perspective its obvious which side isnt listening.
Mainstream media is doing the same. Misrepresenting their arguments and intentions, throw some slander, and pretend the discussion is over. You're literally the biggest reason this far right stuff exists right now. This is only going to get worse........
>>
>>137309325
>its like we've shifted timelines and we're all in a world were the second american civil war looks all but guaranteed
Not really. Significant steps were taken after the first civil war to make sure we don't have another. Odds are very low any state would try to rebel, and if they did the military units are mixed explicitly to break up state loyalty, so the best they might have would be explicitly state oriented forces. Realistically speaking a civil war would be caused by a bunch of people like antifa staging a rebellion, but we're nowhere near that point yet.
>>
>>137309325
We never had a first civil war.
>>
>>137310639
Yeah this has been brewing since the 80s and now we are like "enough of the insanity"

They let this happen for like 40 years you can't say we didn't give their way a try.
>>
>>137316508
Not every civil war is about secession. Usually it's about who controls the federal government.
>>
>>137309325
There will be no civil war moron. Know why? Because there are no opposing parties. It is only the people that are divided, just like (((they))) planned. The police, armed forces and justice still exists to guarantee that ((they))) still live a life of luxury at your expenses.
>>
>>137316389
That's pretty normal behavior. Internet is a place where people go to blow off steam. It's not meant to be taken literally. You're unfortunately delusional like Don Qujiote. Only instead of windmills you're fighting 100% imaginary enemies.
>>
>>137316772
As I said, the most likely type of civil war would be a bunch of people like antifa rebelling, but we're pretty far off from that.
>>
>>137317060
> rebel straight into a tank
>>
>>137314874
>>137315692

Exactly - man is a tribal animal propelled by ancient mechanisms that were painstakingly carved into our biological reality over the course of several million years.

It is natural and health to for a organism to retain a strong sense of tribalism. Every entity that is not part of your immediate group is a de-facto competitor to the available resources in an area and your instincts perceives it as such. The "reaction" you speak of is a diseases prevention circuit - you are wired to be repulsed by "Others" as a defense towards potential biological hazards that could wipe you and your tribe out.
>>
This is all revolutionary/reactionary psychology in action. BLM was created to create its counterpart and subsequent backlash. People are easy to manipulate. Soros calls it his theory of reflexivity: https://youtu.be/6SyT70VJ7cM
>>
>>137309598
the thing is the right became this way because the left won't listen this was brewed before trump was elected the left would abuse hit and vandalize trump supports and now this is what they get the right called it "unite the right" but i prefer "organize the right" the situation is the lefts fault. they call the rally a failure and some parts there right. im all for Hitler but we need to drop it normies hate it and it just looks cringy but we showed them we have numbers and we will fight which is the most important and they are scared
>>
>>137309325
wonder if Soros attends some of these in person, off to the side somewhere. or does he just watch it all on a screen?
>>
>>137316404
There are plenty of great points that both the right and left bring up. Its just that the fringe elements of both sides that make the entire lot seem like crazies.
>>
>>137312838
true.
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (21KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
21KB, 505x550px
>>137312740
>le retarded strawman face
You idiots created your own monster and now you're literally shaking. You should have left us alone. We told you to leave us alone. You didn't listen. You poked the bee's hive. You hit it with a stick. You set it on fire. Now reap what you sow.

>>137312838
...in 2006
>>
>>137312838
>John Titor

Anyone have the link for the original transcripts or the thread he posted in back in the day? Think it was early 2000's
>>
>>137309325

Right and left are too diametrically opposed now. There won't be a reconciliation and there won't be a "war" in the sense we've seen it before.

The sides aren't clear. The only thing defining the combatants is what they believe. Not where they live, not looks, not countries. This is global. The ideological schism between progressivism and conservatism is at such a tipping point that nothing but all out violence will settle it. The battle lines can't be drawn. It will be neighbour vs neighbour. Violence in the streets. Each side dehumanizing the other, organizing through the internet without need for centralized command. Violence could be anywhere. A man in Iowa with strong progressive convictions could bomb a school in a conservative rural town. A conservative man in Los Angeles goes on a shooting spree. Global guerrilla warfare.

No way to control it. No way to predict where it will happen next. Global panic. It will set the stage for a new generation of strong leaders. Are they truly out for the best for humanity? Or seizing power while chaos grips the world? Will they believe in democracy and freedom? Or will they stamp out the chaos with an autocratic boot?
>>
>>137317058
I'm not fighting anybody pal. I'm just saying what i've seen. I think that a lot of people are just larping, but there are legitimately people here that believe this stuff.
>>
>>137312134
>dat account on how shitty and mad my non-white friends are
>mixed-raced lad on /pol/
hold up, hold up, what? ayy kek

what kind of halfbreed are you by the way?

also:
>why the fuck are they so surprised about white people being so racist to them?
and what the fuck would you expect about niggers and countryside mexicans that can't even condut themselves properly in fornt of othe rpeople (yes , by that i mean their fucking countrymen). Of course they were going to act like this, are you seriously this fucking deluded? jesus christ
>>
If you guys start it up I'll come down and fight with you brothers
>>
>>137318358
*expect from
mistyped, my bad
>>
>>137309896
I don't know. It just popped into my head one day, and I saw the inevitable end of the current narrative. I could see how it would happen without the specifics.
>>
>>137309325
fuck yeah lets go
>>
>>137317317
Yup. It's biological in nature. Humans are advanced animals so there are all these complex outcomes resulting from simple origin points.
>'Muh groups land'
>'Muh groups stuff'
>'Muh groups women'
White men acting acting in a healthy and completely predictable way.
>>
>>137318043
When you say 'leave you alone' what do you mean? Do you mean you should have been unopposed in your beliefs?
>>
>>137309598
I'm not going to vote for someone who denies climate change.

I can work with libertarians on some things, but for the most part, I have to overlap with the right
>>
>>137318358

>countryside mexicans

I always found it funny that the Mexicans like to pretend that its just the rural ones that are shit. Ive been to your "country" at least two dozen times for both leisure and business. Its AT BEST a shitter version of brazil, and that country blows. The only way to solve the problem of mexico is to do away with mexicans... and you really cant do that....
>>
>>137312134
>what the blue fuck is happening.
The elites are dividing before they conquer.
They have done this in many countries, just never yours.
>>
>>137309325
I've seen this for a long time.

My foresight is better than most, but I can't see beyond what is coming.
>>
>>137319116
Lol anarchist screeching about the elites. Look at your handlers buddy.
>>
File: 1486043438436.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486043438436.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
The US would have to suffer a massive economic collapse before a real civil war becomes even remotely feasible. As long as we can remain fat, dumb, and happy, its not something most Americans would leave the couch for. This is exactly why we should have elected Bernie. He would have destroyed America within this generation, and we could have gotten the ball rolling. Localized violence will continue, escalate, and continue the divisions within the country. But I find a civil war highly unlikely until large swaths are no longer fat, and generally comfortable behind their keyboards.
>>
It's so weird...all those intelligent white worker drones. They were just playing their video games, working, producing white culture in their own little ways.
Then the leftists and minorities started smashing the hive. Now all those intelligent little white males who were unaware and no threat to the system individually are starting to organize. The most advanced & complex lifeform on the planet is gearing up to annihilate EVERYTHING that threatened it.
>>
>>137309325
It feels like they are trying to push it too hard.
Their latest Casus Belli false flag is falling apart and I don't think it's working.
It's kind of weird how a lot of the mainstream rhetoric seems to have been pre-scripted, but is no longer relevant to the changing situation.
>>
>>137318265
Good analysis, but it's relevant only in the western world.
Most other places are too busy fighting for less corrupt politicians or basic rights, to be concerned by ideology.
>>
>>137311695
this is a big problem, and an underrated one.

we're in a warped version of weimar germany and pre-ww1 germany

how many of us are disgusted by what we see enough to want to kill? how many of us want to be baptized in the FURY of combat?

we /DANGEROUSTERRITORY/ rn
>>
>>137310576
>we (leafs) will not be joining the coming race war
Guess Canadian is a race now - and it's aligned against our people.
>>
>>137311910
>tfw born a yankee
>tfw love being a yankee
>tfw ancestral virginian
>tfw southron boah at heart
d-do i need to die?
>>
>>137309325
The violence is just from loud minorities. 99% of Americans may have an opinion one way or the other but would rather play Bejeweled than actually do anything. No Civil War is coming.
>>
>>137314054
lol you think things are better here?
>>
File: ThePyramid.jpg (260KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ThePyramid.jpg
260KB, 1200x1200px
>>137309325

Did a thread on this recently: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>137309325
The change was felt after 911. Everything changed after that. Identity politics and PC has been slowly destroying America and the west. And what does the establishment and MSM do? They quadrupled down again and refused to address the core issues while adding fuel to the fire. Trump had nothing to do with that.
>>
who cares, im unemployed, im bored, i have nothing to lose, and i feel the need to purge the weak
>>
>>137319696
Join the military. Get some fighting experience and rise up the ranks to get our voices heard. Also Veteran status is always handy.
>>
>>137318313
Well no shit. Do you think you're being insigihtful? Either someone is larping or they're being serious. It's redundant to even point that out. "I think.." Fucking lol. You have never even had an original thought.
>>
>>137310875
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about, the Spanish civil war kicked off mere years after the great depression

Background: 1923 - Constitutional Monarchy (Monarch head of state/gov): King Alfonso abdicates after military failures (principally Morocco) and economic woes to General Primo de Rivera
Spain, now a Military Dictatorship (King Alfonso is still king but has ceded most of his powers and is mostly a figurehead), is ruled by a benelovelent Rivera.
He introduced public works schemes building roads and irrigating the land. Industrial production increased by three times from 1923 to1930. Rivera also ended the rebellion in Morocco in 1925.

Then the great depression hit Spain HARD. The army withdrew support and Rivera resigned.
Free elections were held in 1931
1931 - Spanish Republicans win election (Republicans - as in the traditional sense - establishing a Spanish Republic).
- Prime Minister - Miguel Azana
During this time the country is in turmoil, and the republicans are composed of both right and left.
The left wing proposes radical measures
The right wing recoils and proposes it's own measures that recoil the left
The Leftists win, the republican leadership is leftist aligned

The Monarchy is totally abolished
The Army's influence on the state was removed
The Republicans remove all state ties with the Catholic Church
Religious education in schools was banned
Unemployment skyrocketed, wages hit rock bottom, more and more the working class aligned with the right, while the left increasingly radicalized - via Marxian theory. The right was left, for a time, toothless
Jesuits are banned from Spain

Then the Republican Government started going further - it nationalized huge tracks of private land and estates

The government tried to attack those it deemed as having too many privileges in society - rich, landowners, middle class, the military, the church.
in 1932, there was an unsuccesful coup to remove Azana and the republicans.
Cont.
>>
>>137320065
When's the next KB? Looking forward to it.
>>
>>137319569

>The most advanced & complex lifeform on the planet is gearing up to annihilate EVERYTHING that threatened it.

When the last bullet is shot and the blood sprays on the shooter's face, only then, in that silence, will the gravity of man's actions be understood.

It will be like the ending of an epic western...
>>
>>137319537
This is why we need to provoke disorder. We should be false flagging as commies getting the people to strike. Ex StrikeforBLM
>>
>>137320065
Your threads are shit
>>
>>137320065
>http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

Isn't Anon 5 disinfo?
>>
>>137309598
Those that prevent peaceful compromise and negotiation assure violent retribution
>>
>>137315353
>CHYNA
>he meant trump

tfw
>>
>>137320074
>Identity politics and PC has been slowly destroying America and the west.
There is no other way to save the civilization from my point of view. The leftists, many of how are mentally ill need to be removed. If they are not the west is going to conquered, basically by whomever. Africans, Muslims, Han Chinese, the rival civilizations can all take their share.
>>
>>137309325
You have been hypnotized. That is why you feel this way.
>>
>>137320154
Someone piss in your cherrios this morning Bubba?
>>
>>137310209
>Antifa's entire argument is that violence is a legitimate argument
>because if people hear right wing talk it could convert people.
I'm now 90% Alt-Right because the logic is sound.
My bias is for facts.
Rather than feelings.
The left loses by default because all they have are feelings.
>>
>>137318797
No, he means they should never have scapegoated and generally demonized white men for no reason. They fucked with video games, they fucked with sports, they fucked with people's careers, they fucked with education, and so on. They have turned half the country against white men, over nothing. Jews/Marxists created this.
>>
>>137311094
I'm in one of those blue areas.
I'm getting a gun just in case.
>>
>>137314054
neeeeewfaaaaaag
>>
>>137309325
I called it in the comment section of BB in July of 2016. I told people to prepare themselves, war was coming. I saw the writing on the wall. The Left is not a Democratic group and feels justified in harming people. The Right, which would mostly back off were not having it anymore. The writing is on the wall. The Left is asserting itself and the Right is telling them to fuck off. They can't handle this.
>>
>>137311094
The left is far more organized. Do not delude yourself into thinking they cannot gain access to firearms or worse.
>>
>>137315353
If China wanted to fuck over America, that's probably how they would do it. It's a tactic very familiar to America as that's how the cold war was conducted.
>>
>>137316870
Man I should be come a cop so I can tear gas some of these niggers and shits.
>>
File: 1501684007201.png (63KB, 589x565px) Image search: [Google]
1501684007201.png
63KB, 589x565px
>>137312134
It's because you still have a sense of justice.

White people want to be left the fuck alone. The reason why we're so angry and racist now is because the Jews refused to leave us alone. They whipped up the mob against us, and now that everyone on the Left has fully drank the anti-white Koolaid, whites are cornered and defensive. The more the pressure is stacked on for those of European heritage to simply die or abolish themselves, especially at the direction of Jews (who will ALWAYS be discovered, they seem to forget that), the more violent and reactionary whites are going to be. Because again, it's defensive.

We had a civil society in the late 40s into the 50s. Then Jews injected Marxism into academia and used the Holocaust as a shield against all criticism. It went downhill from there, and both non-whites and whites have suffered. They're using your people because they want to kill our people. That's the bottom line.
>>
>>137309598
>>137309325
good, chaos is the end game i want..bring down society
>>
File: pepereeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (84KB, 620x592px) Image search: [Google]
pepereeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
84KB, 620x592px
My bones ache for a chance to purge all leftists from my beautiful state of Washington. When the dust settles from this civil war, Washington will have turned red from the blood of liberals.
>>
>>137319846

>teleports into your Kansas town

Nothing personal Yankee
>>
>>137314104
>The failure to enforce borders.
>The failure to uphold the institution of marriage.
Very insightful. That about sums it up. Generation Divorce
>>
>>137314104
Yes people are spot on when they say that we're too comfortable for civil war. But then why do feminists keep trying to take away the things that make young whites comfortable?
>>
>>137320367
I know ASIO and the AFP and all the American counterpart agencies monitor this place.
You have to stop wasting time on individuals. The problems facing young white men are bigger than just one of us. Western civilizations problems are at the system level.
The inability of the intelligence agencies to think abstractly is going to render them pointless.
>>
>>137319696
i am, i dont even care about left or right. i just want to maim
>>
>>137316389
it's defensive genocide though so it doesn't count
t. lawyer
>>
>>137320473
The real answer to this thread is the same its always been. YES its possible. Anything is possible. But you should still live your life the best way you can, because by any measurable metrics - this is the only one you have. So what does that mean in this context? If you're REALLY worried about this...Do some basic preparation. Have a SKILL that will be useful if this actually occurs. Purchase some basic gear that wont destroy your own budget. And most difficult, and important of all, FORM REAL RELATIONSHIPS with people of like mind. Because if any disaster happens, you're only as strong as the group you're apart of. Individuals do well in movies, not in real life.
>>
>>137309325

What you're describing is called a "sea change". The phrase dates back to age of sailing when a pronounced shift in the weather, winds, or currents would occur and risk pushing a vessel off course if the crew didn't find a way to adjust their new heading. Something has shifted in the environment, and now we must take stock and try to adapt.

What happened on Saturday showed us clearly a new reality is being defined with a new political process that goes something like this:

> whites gather and march to defend their rights and heritage
> the left gathers to violently suppress white marchers
> the state tolerates leftist violence

We actually had this much during the Trump campaign, though Trump tried to keep race out of it and kept his rhetoric nationalistic instead of racial. Now a new element has been added:

> whites will retaliate against the left with lethal force

If this is understood as a "new normal" rather than an aberration, then politics in this country is about to undergo a dramatic change. Ironically, the leftwing media is pushing this as the "new normal" to whip up hysteria against "white nationalists", because they fail to realize it's even possible to morally normalize white violence in defense of white racial interests. They think their position that this is what we should expect from white nationalists will undermine support for white nationalism, instead it will help garner support.
>>
File: 1501548737528.jpg (68KB, 1236x644px) Image search: [Google]
1501548737528.jpg
68KB, 1236x644px
>>137309325

Personally, I think Americans and Europeans in general are weak. The western world is in decline and everyone is looking to blame somebody for it. That's why the west isn't dominating culturally anymore. Everything we're releasing on a cultural level is just pandering to nostalgia. Everything is a reboot, remake, straight up copy of something older & better, and everything just misses how things were in the 50s, 80s, and 90s. Even early 2000s. That's because we can't create anything new so now we are cannibalizing ourselves.

Russia understands this because they've taken advantage of nations falling apart from the old Soviet Union. This is how Russia is able to exploit weaknesses in those governments and put pressure on them to take advantage of a failing system. They just saw a weakness in the west and took advantage of it.

Take a look at this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

>"Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."
>>
>>137309598
They won't listen. Kill the niggers gas the Kikes racewar NOW!
>>
All shitlibs are paper tigers.
>>
>>137321553
You may be comfortable, but tens of millions of heavily armed white men in this country aren't.
>>
>>137319537
>large swaths are no longer fat, and generally comfortable behind their keyboards.
Thats funny when canada has a lager obesity rate.
Not to mention all of our guns makes it hard to want that.
The powers to be dont want people dead, dead people dont pay taxs.
>>
>>137320631
I couldn't progress in my career (wanted to work for the government) because I have no desire to self-censor. Doing so would impede my cognitive ability.
So I retreated into vidya.
>>
File: 1024px-JP_Gillis_Flag.svg.png (20KB, 1024x553px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-JP_Gillis_Flag.svg.png
20KB, 1024x553px
>>137321356

This, but California.
>>
>>137321959
I think no way within the next ten years. A lot of the angriest are younger, and they need to have their dreams of success crushed first and become angry 40 year olds that can lead
>>
File: fate of empires.jpg (744KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
fate of empires.jpg
744KB, 1000x976px
>>137309325
The signs have been showing for quite a time. America's downfall is inevitable and quite soon, only a fool would pretend america would survive the coming tide. It will join the rest of the empires that have fallen.
Goodbye Amerifats, not really gonna miss you.
>>
>>137321690
who cares who ELSE russia funds as long as they fund you too
>>
>>137321690
Russia is a dirty mob state. There is no way they have any type of subterfuge operations. They are 2nd and 3rd world in most parts of their country.
>>
Can we take care if f the commies once and for all

Start in the unis
Sociology departments
>>
>>137320631
>They fucked with video games, they fucked with sports, they fucked with people's careers, they fucked with education
Examples? I mean if you think 'fucking with video games' means putting more females into them and changing the way we portray them in this form of media to try and increase our market share and reduce objectification. Well no one is stopping you from creating your own videogames with all the tits and male power fantasy you want, you just probably lack the skils, you don't get to force companies to create things just for you.
'They fucked with sports' How exactly?
'They fucked with peoples careers' How exactly? By bringing to light the opinions of those people and then having the public not particularly enjoy them so the company is put in a position of defend the employee and lose money or fire the employee and survive? Welcome to a free market friend.
'They fucked with education' Examples again. If you mean that they taught things you disagree with then you are more than welcome to debate it. You may be ostracized but that what standing up for your beliefs sometimes means.
>>
>>137311236
>I have a career in tech
I hope the streets run red with techie blood during the next civil war
>>
>>137322317
>tfw you got called out so much for redditspacing that now you use no spacing at all
WHY CANT SHILLS FUCKING LURK
>>
>>137322245
Even a half-powered America is stronger than the EU. Your fantasy doesn't hold much weight.
>>
>>137320358
Cont.

Anarchists, Syndicalists, Communists, and Trade Unionists were upset with the slow progress of the Azana government, feeling it was too middle of the road, they organized strikes, riots, and political violence

1933 - 25 people are killed by government troops attempting to catch militant anarchists near Cadiz.
Azana resigns, elections are held

The right wing party - Ceda - led by Gil Robles - wins the election of 1933
Reverses all the more radical and socialistic changes of the Azana government.
They also reversed the semi-independent/autonomous status of Catalonia and Basque country that Azana's government had done - where many of the left wing elements of the country had grown power.

The left organized all the disparate left wing idealogies into one movement - the popular front.
They organized strikes and riots, and sabotage of infrastructure - mostly rail.
1934 - Coal miner strike in Asturias, which had gotten violent and was principled by the radical left, is ruthlessly put down by troops under the command of General Francisco Franco.

In between 1934 and 1936, Spain further destabilized, in a last minute attempt by parliament to stop further trouble, an election was called in 1936.

Popular Front wins, the last moderate left action is installing Miguel Azana, again, as prime minister.
The moderate left from then on would either switch sides, be radicalized, or purged from the party.
Azana himself further radicalizes.
Moderate socialists withdraw support of the party and government.
Later in 1936, a popular right wing politician, is assassinated.

During this time, the military, the remnants of the church, aristocracy and other elements of the right, including dissaffected and rural workers were forming their own united front.

Elements of the military had been preparing to seize control of Spain since 1934 when it became clear that Spain was dangerously destabilizing.
>>
File: 1502151970468.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1502151970468.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>137309325
>he thinks people are uncomfortable enough to shed blood in the streets when their plates are full, gas tank is full, and smart phones are charged
>>
>>137322115
Five years ago I would have said it would take another ten years before we'd see the rise of belligerent populist like Trump, now he's in the White House. I believe we have a lot less time than most people think. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing widespread ethnic violence over course of 2018. We won't have another "War Between The States", but organized groups of people in this country will be killing each other, not just "lone wolves".
>>
How would a rebel force on either side even fight against the government? Even if the government starts losing they can be backed up by dozens up powerful foreign allies.
>>
>>137322245
Do you have a legit copy of the text behind this meme?
>>
>>137320909
The problem is the 'cuckservative' losers who have folded and stuck their ass in the air for 100 years straight.
What's happening is young white men are looking at the consecutive failure of the right wing political classes and and saying 'right, that's it, If we have to get an ethnostate to preserve our way of life so be it'.
If that's the goal we will break it down into achievable smaller goals ect...
>>
>>137322624
People are already showing up armed at ethnopolitical rallies. Their numbers are small relative to the general population, but you don't need a lot fo people to do a lot of damage.
>>
>>137321086
The left is better organized IRL where as the right is better organized on-line.
>>
>>137322507
Because i'm curious. And fuck your spacing.

I'll space
however I
want.
>>
>>137322317
Once you got to universitys you had credibility. Our universitys are full of SJW liberal bdainwashing machines from the democratic 60s that were full of communist agitators and hate america.
>>
>>137322624
You only need 5% of a population to revolt....
>>
>>137322580
Not a fantasy. History has shown that empires have varies ages, and America has been in the age of decadence and is destroying itself.

>>137322680
Google the book "Fate of Empires". It's an interesting read that explains a lot about the life cycle of empires, especially how they collapse and fall.
>>
>>137322580
But is it more powerful than China?
Russia? A more centralized and united EU? Some combination or coalition?
The Americans have been the only world power for a long time, and maybe that time will be over soon.
>>
>>137319002
Denies climate change, or denies that humans are the main driver of the climate change that we are supposed to be experiencing? Because I see an important distinction there.
>>
>>137322987
I heard it was 3%.
>>
https://youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Fuck China
>>
>>137322644
>I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing widespread ethnic violence over course of 2018
You fuckers are so stupid. Black people and mexicans and even fucking japanese people have been "seeing widespread ethnic violence" this whole time. All of a sudden we have smart phone cameras and you can watch cops kill black children and shit so you retreat into this delusional worldview where YOU'RE the victim. you're a mental child
>>
>>137309325
>its like we've shifted timelines
Oh my fucking god it's another /x/ fag who doesn't get it
>>
>>137323039
The idea that power takes turns is very feminine. I would think poorly of you if you believed that.
>>
>>137322974
Not how I experienced Uni and I did the general lefty classes like Sociology and Psych. There were commies/socialists for sure, but they were no bigger than any other uni group.
>>
File: 1502568558147.png (672KB, 579x636px) Image search: [Google]
1502568558147.png
672KB, 579x636px
>>137323104
>nigger
>>
>>137322269

See, I think people underestimate Russia because its government sucks, the people are stupid, and they tend to elect corrupt leaders who screw the people over. That doesn't mean that even though their leadership sucks, that they aren't good at destroying rival nations. They've been stirring shit up since the old Soviet days. I'm not saying it's a bad thing either since here in the USA we did it too, but that doesn't change the fact that Russia isn't straight up stirring trouble for America. Look at your average Russia RT news programs. it's always about racial tensions, class warfare, distrust for police and government and other shit to make the American people rebel against the government.
>>
>>137320554
It goes beyond that
1. Lack of assimilation
2. Race baiting
3. Not having an official language
4. Forced to live in big cities for jobs
5. Immigration laws being blatantly ignored
6. Creating chaos around the world and creating a refugee crisis
7. Gentrification
8. Allowing a small minority of radical SJWs infiltrate into every form of entertainment that wasn't made for their audience
9. Corporation intrusion into your personal life
10. Social media echo chambers
11. Corrupted and biased as fuck media
12. Science and data funded and supported or rejected based on feels or agendas

I could go on and on. I didn't even get into the outdated education system or allowing Marxist professors to radicalize gullible youth. But the bottom line is, it was allowed to happen by sell out politicians that bend over to their own personal interests and lobbyists while claiming they serve the people. It's a joke. They haven't listened for decades.
>>
>>137323104
There are no victims. Only winners and losers.
>>
>>137322644
interesting, honestly i would love it, happeningthreads are my favorite, but I still kind of doubt it will be so soon
>>
>>137321503
Yes I revived similar comments in the other thread.
Both of those abject failures have lead to something FAR more serious: Irreversible & permanent white demographic replacement.
>>
>>137323093
Might very well be. The key point here is that you dont need that many people at all to push things over the edge. Once you get that ball rolling, its going to compound and grow in an exponential manner.
>>
>>137323404
I agree. Are you faggots gonna "win" by running over white women with your car?
>>
>>137323039
Ha. Even if we have civil war we could kill any country in the globe 50 times over. Dont get your hopes up.
>>
File: black on white crime.jpg (314KB, 616x2030px) Image search: [Google]
black on white crime.jpg
314KB, 616x2030px
>>137323104
Oh whites have seen it too. The political class just called it "crime" and "terrorism", and those fig leaves help prevent white retaliation. Now the media is explicitly talking about "white nationalist violence". We understand that white people are getting violent as a group. That shift in perception, will lead to a massive uptick in attacks committed for clearly ethno-political motives.
>>
>>137321553
>why do feminists keep trying to take away the things that make young whites comfortable?
Deep down inside they want you to fight.
Feminism is a cry for help.
>>
>>137313148

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competitive_exclusion_principle

Happens all the time.

Modern America is about punishing white people and getting their shit.

There is no possible resistance to demographic shift + militarized police + treacherous politicians.

Most whiteskins sense it and side with the resident competitors to avoid open conflict. After all, white men will respect limits, groids will not.

For women it's especially easy -- "tend & befriend" has been their strategy forever.

Men, fearful of losing access, play along and come to identify with their captors.

Tribal script applied in different contexts. Who is trying to disrupt my flow of gibs? who is this white boy belying my Stockholm Syndrome with Tyrone and Manuel?

I guess you could try South Dakota. But I bet you're playing count the muzzies by the time you get there. The seeding never stops.
>>
>>137323526
No. But I wouldn't consider Wiggers white.
But stoking tensions is a step in the right direction if we want to play the escalation game.
>>
>>137323104
Cops do shit to everyone. Claiming it's only a black or Mexican thing is absolutely retarded and part of the problem. How many whites were in support of civil forfeiture again? You think that was because of blacks and Mexicans or because there's an issue with giving cops that much control again? Keep race baiting though. You're doing more damage than you can imagine.
>>
>>137309325

flavor of the month is civil war

but really in the end it is about $$$, you can tie or hinge that to anything you like really and it would be the main thing. even right before the great depression, race was a HUGE issue, pointing fingers at one another, people made grudges against each other but the underlying cause was always $$, so yes this can literally be seen as an early warning sign.

there will never truly be a race war, in itself in this day and age.
>>
>>137323526
Seems to be working
1 less sodomite in this world
Seems like a win to me
>>
>>137321086
the left is not organized, at least not in a paramilitary sense.
their dogmatic adherence to identity politics have made them fractured and their wholesale rejection of 'toxic masculinity' has made them weak.
you're not a crack guerilla force if incorrect pronoun usage makes you shiver and weep.
>>
>>137323275
In the US they are all leftys. They force out any conservative views. I know its bad here. Its a war>>137323275
>>
>>137323774
>if we want to play the escalation game.
Why would you want to do that? The best that you guys can get is like a Years of Lead scenario where it's just small scale revenge killings back and forth for like 20 years, and then everyone just gets sick of it and agrees to stop fighting again. Same as Ireland, or ex-yu or wherever
>>
>>137323522
>Once you get that ball rolling, its going to compound and grow in an exponential manner.

Ethnic violence has often been identified as a "tipping point" phenomenon. It exists at a certain rate in any diverse society; it's stable and then a critical event happens, and suddenly is more prevalent by an order of magnitude and society as a whole reels from it.
>>
>>137309325
I've been feeling the matrix change since the LHC accelerator was turned on.

It broke our timeline into multiple versions.
>>
>>137309598
Honestly, I don't want violence nor anyone to die. A civil war will bring everything down and guarantee a certain collapse. There could be mass starvation, famine, diseases, and chaotic war. I truly don't want anyone to kill each other any further, we can talk about these things without any more needless innocents dying. We can have a discussion, a rightful conversation by which we could aim to heal these racial wounds, but we have got to start listening to each other and paying attention to each other's ideas.

Unfortunately, the American left seems adamant on denying anyone who doesn't agree a platform for discussion or even to hold a job if they believe something differently. They're becoming unhinged, using their outrage and emotionally-charged paradigm to create social change, only to generate social havoc and disparity because the methods by which the American left operate are hypocritical, repressive, violate the freedom to speech and expression, and advocate dehumanized economic and political violence against differing political ideologies.
>>
>>137321086
Learn from spanish civil war. The right controlled the fields and that means the food production. The left had their cities, which became a trap. Franco won.
>>
>>137322618
Franco - now a hero of the Miner riots, ie murdering communist shits, is given control of the military
He siezes Spanish morocco, leaving a small garrison behind, before invading Spain, supported by lower officers/forces on the Spanish mainland.
The Civil War begins
Leftists lose
Franco wins
>>
>>137323986
Actually it helps. It brings the two sides as equal. Right now the left owns almost all platforms except the whole central US and the internet
>>
>>137310780
>all those "nazis" and "middle class confederates" have a lot more guns than commies and normies.

>protip guns are a major factor in winning wars
>>
>>137311341
>>137311695
War in inevitable, it is a natural state of man,
The blinders are off.
>>
>>137322842
Left controls on-line... See, for instance, what recently happened at Google. Other places are subverted for a while as well.
>>
File: 1502182407546.jpg (41KB, 660x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502182407546.jpg
41KB, 660x320px
>>137311438
>>137309929
The US Revolution was pulled of by 3-4% of the population of the 13 colonies. Let that sink in. A well organized, active, intelligent and disciplined minority can achieve monumental change.
>>
>>137323986

That's not how America works. Real Americans are too adept at self organizing to fall into the dynamics you're describing. Both Italy and Ireland are Catholic countries and Catholic societies don't approach social organizing and problem solving the same way protestant America does. Our history shows that what will actually happen is that a militant nationalist white protestant organization, like the Order of the Star spangled Banner or KKK, will form and effectively suppress other ethnic groups.
>>
>>137321416
Fuck off bushwacker faggot
>>
>>137323257
Mate what are you talking about?
Read a fucking history book.
>>
>>137310576
Speak for yourself fool, the vocal minority in Canada will be shocked in the years to come.
>>
>>137309325
No matter what the outcome people will never forget the true incitors. Soros& Co & the democrats whose leaked mails revealed they are out to incite "a summer of chaos". They will pay.
>>
>>137318797
No like literally leave us the fuck alone. They're teaching our sons to chop their dicks off. They're teaching our daughters that having children is a bad thing. They're infiltrating our churches and sabotaging the institution of marriage. They are using the government's authority and resources to move gang members into our neighborhoods for "diversity's sake". They're turning a blind eye when Leftists commit acts of terror and then turn around and accuse whites of committing acts of terror by simply talking. "Words are violence"

This is not being left alone, this is very much in your face, we're going to fuck you up and you can't do anything about it or we'll turn the world against you.
>>
>>137324746
What problem do you have? The idea that everyone gets a turn to run the show is something a woman would think up.
>>
>>137309325
This is nothing compared to summer of 1969. Read up
>>
>>137322820
Murdercube dot com files\
Bomb a few water plants and bomb a few bridges and then cut down some telephone poles.
Boom or spray paint dicks on everything.
THIS IS VERY BAD IDEA DONT DO IT.
>>
>>137323953
I guess its different here, people can disagree without wanting to kill each other.
>>
>>137312277
those digits don't lie
>>
>>137323375
Others have called it a 'cleaning bill we can't afford to pay' without having a war.
The civilizational & institutional (institutions being at the macro level) rot the boomer generation has presided over is just too great.

We aren't inheriting institutions that function properly: (education, the media, the government itself) and at the supra-level we aren't inheriting a civilization that functions properly.
>>
>>137324706
>will form and effectively suppress other ethnic groups.
I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Other ethnic groups ARE being effectively suppressed without (much) violent force already. The only reason the radical right is displeased with the status quo is because they want to be able to be openly bigoted, and they believe in lies like "white genocide."
>>
Im a parent and our sons in the midwest will not take being margi alized. Of course all the metro sexuals accept being told they are evil white people but not in our area. They will fight for equal rights. And that means getting rid of quotas and shit. Martin Luther King would fight against racial quotas and all the nonsence of the antifa left.
>>
File: 1024px-Mossad_seal.svg.png (180KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Mossad_seal.svg.png
180KB, 1024x1024px
>>137309325
Yesterday was a "viral" CIA happening. Just like that burning building in UK. A million and one threads pop out of no where. Coincidence? Nah Mossad planned this.
>>
>>137324671
That's 14 000 000 today which is pretty unlikely. This is why we need to bait the left into starting the war. Many right wing people wont support unless they can say "rabid commies will kill me and my family." Trump needs to grow some balls and designate antifa a terrorist group.

TLDR We should be formulating plans to bait the left into starting a civil war
>>
>>137311341
>White people are being replaced by groups that hate them and want to see them eliminated.
Is this what you guys honestly believe?
>>
>>137325287

Limits to growth are a bitch.
>>
>>137310492
If you were paying attention, you could have figured out that we were on an unsustainable trajectory quite a while back. I figured it out over a decade ago. I didn't know how this shit would manifest, but I'm not surprised that we are where we are.

Now is the time to study your potential enemies, anon. How well can they fight? What resources are they going to have access to in the event that supply chains break down? How do they think?

I'll help with the how they think part of the hard lefties:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/postmodernism-philosophy

Study that, and study that philosophy, because it is the root of the leftist insanity, though few on the left could articulate it, or even know that they are following it. They'll have a dialectic that bypasses the need for any empirical evidence, and when they reach consensus, that consensus is reality to them.

But, also, study yourself, anon. What kinds of resources will you have access to if supply chains break? How well can you fight? How do you think and why? How about your potential allies? If you believe that this fight is coming, you need to be harshly self critical, and rectify whatever deficiencies that you can.

In the end, we understand the left much better than the left understands us. We also understand ourselves than the left understands itself.
>>
>>137325341
You clearly know nothing about US history if you think what's going on today is "suppression".
>>
>>137309325
>it almost feels as we're in a simulation that was just "patched / updated

Lmao!
>>
Let the chaos begin!
>>
>>137323708
Yes. I suspect so too. In fact think the shame of our women; becoming porn-stars, and exciting sluts for everyone's fun and amusement is becoming unbearable for them.
>>
>>137310780
Both NatSoc and Communism are failed ideologies. We'll get something(s) uniquely American and new.
>>
>>137309325
The second civil war was always guaranteed
>>
>>137325717
So do you wanna actually explain your argument or just pompously assert that you're right because of "history"?
>>
>>137325537

The root of leftist insanity is not books.

So no, you haven't figured it out.
>>
>>137325489
Perhaps because that's what they openly profess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
>>
>>137309598
Liberals have proven time and again that they have no intensions of listening to the other side. Let there be war.
>>
>>137324987
I think you are blowing things out of proportion.
>They're teaching our sons to chop their dicks off.
I don't think so. I think they are teaching them that transgender people exist and that you shouldn't bully others because they are different from you.
>Teaching daughters that having kids is a bad thing.
How exactly? By saying that they can start a career if they want?
>They're infiltrating our churches and sabotaging the institution of marriage.
By allowing other people to get married that you don't want to be? You don't own the word or the action.
>They are using the government's authority and resources to move gang members into our neighborhoods for "diversity's sake"
I'll need evidence on this, but it is probable.
>They're turning a blind eye when Leftists commit acts of terror and then turn around and accuse whites of committing acts of terror by simply talking. "Words are violence"
Very few people are doing this. People are still denouncing violence from the left.
>>
>>137325489
http://archive.is/B4gl4
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-13_16-53-29.png (93KB, 626x502px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13_16-53-29.png
93KB, 626x502px
>>137325489
http://archive.is/FRwcf
>>
>>137325774
The farthest thing from americans is communism. We will never accept it. We are individuals who make something out of nothing with no central planning. Thats what made us the greatest country in the history of the world.
>>
>>137313148
A lot of people have been promised a lot of shit that they're not going to get. A fight will ensue once this realization hits.
>>
>>137324091
>They're becoming unhinged.
They ARE unhinged. Trannies and other leftist sociopaths are mentally ill for fucks sake. They should be in asylums, not running youtube channels teaching little children about how they dilate their fake vagina.
They are walking, talking cultural poision.
>>
>>137318700
And we are denied the right to be this way, while every other group is praised for it. Wonder why we're so pissed off
>>
>>137323939
I disagree, when they can summon 3,000 young people into the streets with masks on to burn down buildings and break windows it won't be long until those 3,000 are armed with pipe bombs or handguns.

This is no reason to shy away though. Sometimes sacrifice is needed to get ahead. People will die, but we have no choice but to stand tall.
>>
>>137309598
don't threaten me with a good time
>>
>>137325936
I never said it was books, you fucking moron. I said it was postmodern philosophy.
>>
>>137309325
All they really need to do is actually 100% for real impeach and fire Trump from his office

I can guarantee there will be some bad fucking repercussions if they do that shit
>>
File: 1502660488905.jpg (103KB, 479x648px) Image search: [Google]
1502660488905.jpg
103KB, 479x648px
>>137309325
>a real, stonecold civil war...
Just the prospect has me all pic related.
>>
File: 1502275295897.jpg (227KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
1502275295897.jpg
227KB, 1114x730px
Reminder that if you are playing the PR game and trying to win (((media))) approval you are going to lose.
When did the right start pandering to peoples emotions like a bunch of lefties? If you think the media owned by the very people working against you are ever going to cast the right as good guys then you are wrong.
>>
>>137326056
Trans people aren't real you fucking idiot. They want you to be trans so you cant procreate. They're teaching women that they don't need any man and that having kids will just slow them down. Again they don't want you to procreate. Once again they want you to be gay so you dont procreate. Destroying church goes with all of this as church protects against this degeneracy. Im 1 year out of high school and they're teaching this stuff in school. It's not a conspiracy you aussie faggot.
>>
>>137324591
Nah, the right controls the unmoderated forums and that's all that matters. They can have their circle jerk echo chambers.

IRL they excel at activism though, I'm not sure if that would translate well to paramilitaries. I suspect they will morph into something like the red-brigade with the run of the mill lefty just providing safe hoses and financial support.
>>
>>137325489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
>>
File: eh.png (212KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
212KB, 922x882px
>>137309325

So happy to be Canadian right now. If shit gets bad, I'll move further and further north until it blows over
>>
>>137325958
>A shitty """comedy""" rap
>>137326161
>A shitty ethnic studies course slightly warped by some sjw
>>137326314
>Too long

You guys are paranoid
>>
>>137326646
kek
>>
>>137326655
True. But we have to use their alinsky tactics against them. 1make them live up to their own standards. Lol which is very low.
>>
>>137326791
You're delusional, man. I was too at your age though
>>
>>137327013
>your piles of evidence don't convince me! CNN says you're all just stupid meanies
That shitty comedy rap was funded by the Canadian government btw.
>>
>>137326646
lolololol
>>
>>137312921
The right isn't waiting for shit; they spent the last 8 years crying about Obama and Hillary and not about drafting any serious legislation. They're like a dog that finally caught his own tail and doesn't know what to do from there.
>>
>>137325287
It's funneled from the top and left its trash all the way down. Just look at the establishment politicians right now. Just look at how absolutely pathetic they are at doing their job. They don't deserve to be there because they are so out of touch with the people they claim to serve. The people that elected them. They constantly undermine and sabotage our president, promote division through their stupid resist movements, race bait, blame each other when they don't get their way. It's a shit show. Embarrassing. Trump is right to call them out every time. Mitch McConnell, get back to work and Chuck Schumer, stop with your tears. So many of us have been screaming that for years. Our countries are committing suicide and they won't listen.
>>
>>137327203
Trans people are a diversion. They are 000.00001 percent of the pop. Thats. Low frut. Lol
>>
File: 1464622192343.jpg (46KB, 634x581px) Image search: [Google]
1464622192343.jpg
46KB, 634x581px
>>137327019
It was obvious during the editing process that I was merely restoring the original intention of the artist. Seems he'd chickened out halfway through, but foolishly thought nobody would recognise a vast stone glans for what it really was, despite being EXACTLY where it ought to be...
>>
>>137325517
Its not a 'limit to growth' you dipshit. I'm inheriting a rotting caucus of a civilization. 'I want the 90% white one with no political correctness pls'. You know, the one every other generation got?
>>
>>137326655
Thanks to mass communication we can still manage to beat them at their own game. What google, twitter, and facebook are doing is fantastic, it realizes the prejudice against"dangerous ideas" in a very quantifiable way.

The harder they push the worse it gets for them, we need to stimulate even further radical action from the left.
>>
>>137327260
>Piles of evidence is just a shitty comedy rap and an ethnic studies course with a sjw twist
Please kill yourself
>>
>>137309325
No. If that was going to happen, it would have happened after the election of the nigger.

Didn't happen.

So no.
>>
>>137311094

i never realized just how red the west coast was
>>
File: 1479965897057.png (145KB, 228x249px) Image search: [Google]
1479965897057.png
145KB, 228x249px
>>137310492

> separation

Don't blue states account for the vast majority of the US economy? California alone is the 5th largest economy in the world, were it to break off into its own country. Red states are sucking their money away, being kept afloat while contributing very little in return.
>>
>>137323104
Becuase they fight police
>>
>>137322245
M8 America is to rich in resources to not have a rebirth in the ashes of chaos.
>>
This is not The Matrix. Gnostic infection on /pol/ is spreading like a virus.
>>
>>137327679
You're either being willfully ignorant or you're just another lefty larper. Leaning towards the latter.
>>
File: BASED_ASS_NIGGA.jpg (26KB, 240x336px) Image search: [Google]
BASED_ASS_NIGGA.jpg
26KB, 240x336px
>>137312134
>they constantly go on about fucking white women
Here we see the logical contradiction of the black mongrel. If he truly loved white women, he'd temper his breeding with her, ensuring her existence in perpetuity. By destroying her, he denies his progeny the same opportunity he enjoys.
>>
>>137327721
It took 8 years to steam the average white male. Its about in full go after the white male sees antifa throwing feces and urine and beating american veterans up. Game on. Lol
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 300x161px
there are many crisis look at are us debt look at the Us Dollar look at the deep state look at the race baiting media look at the USA not in the labor force look at north Korea look at the Muslims who rape and murder all for Islam look at the Pope.we are so close to world war 3 cant you not discern the times get ready /pol/ the 1st will be USA civil war 2 or North Korea
>>
File: BabaVangaVangeliaPandeva.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BabaVangaVangeliaPandeva.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Baba Wanga seeress predicted that the 44th president will be black and that he will be the last President of the United States. Maybe this is true after all because the USA will dissolve in the next years after the second civil war.
>>
>>137311253
A leftist shot up a baseball field full of GOP congressmen. How soon people forget when the media isn't there to remind them.
>>
File: 18rwol4sjyjx1jpg.jpg (72KB, 623x358px) Image search: [Google]
18rwol4sjyjx1jpg.jpg
72KB, 623x358px
>>137311094
I WISH it was so simple, but:
>TRUMP SUPPORTERS (Heavily Armed)
Old, overweight, never even been in a fight
>Democrats and faggots (Lightly Armed)
+ NON-WHITES (Armed, accustomed to violence and criminal activity, hardened by poverty)

Even the Turner Diaries could see this, decades ago. Ultimately, I believe you will win, but it will NOT be so easy.
>>
File: SmokeSignalMeMe.jpg (152KB, 560x770px) Image search: [Google]
SmokeSignalMeMe.jpg
152KB, 560x770px
>>137323410
uhh don't count on it. Telecommunications will be the first thing sabotaged. It is hard to move troops around when you can't talk to people. We'll be using couriers or shortwave again. I hope you can smoke signal pepe memes, thats the only way that shit is going to happen.
>>
File: 1500396399373.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500396399373.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>137327203
>considers this a woman
>calls others delusional
>>
>>137313374
>This is because white females are the 'weak link' in white folk world.
Unfortunately this. Sometimes it feels pointless to even fight when so many of our women have made themselves worthless.
>>
File: 2017-08-12-09-55-44-.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-12-09-55-44-.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
I don't know how ((they)) would actully win a actully physical civil war. The opposition would be pretty subversion proof. Or subvert the nation that will inevitably intervene?
Who would fight? Antifa can't. A mercenary army disguised as antifa?
A coup by mercs disguised as antifa is more likely. Once it actully starts to really affect normies to where they can't ignore it, they WILL arm up.
I work in a ship yard with a dozen middle age and old men and niggers who dont know much about anything that isn't fixing ships. They know fuck all about what's going on or don't care. They all voted Trump becuse
>Hillary = corrupt
>Trump = rich and orange and not corrupt
The msm doesn't even reach most of them. The working class won't stand for it and will fight, but only once they are actully threatened and can't ignore it.
>>
>>137328944
We have over half them. We don't need more. We rebuild our numbers from those who are loyal. Outcast the traitors.
>>
>>137326791
I think you are seeing what you want to see. Trans people are definitely real. It is the name we give people who feel that their mind does not pair with the body they were born with. Does that change their actual physical and biological gender? No, of course not. A man is born a man and even if he wants to be a she, he can never change his gender, only his appearance.
>Teaching women that they don't need any man.
Teaching them to be self sufficient? The fucking horror.
>Teaching them to be gay.
Yeah no. Teaching them not to beat up the gay kid or constantly pester them is a little different than that.
>Destroying church.
People are abandoning religion because it makes less sense in a modern world. It has less and less purpose and has been falling for years.
>I'm fresh out of high school.
No offense, but I can tell. Especially with your little 'aussie faggot' comment.
>>
>>137328723
Veveran here in great shape. Studied guerilla warfare all my life. Trump supporter and every person ive known is the same. Many
>>
Who knows "when" it will happen? I could be any day but for some reason I'm pretty sure it will happen when the weather gets cold. It will just do that much more damage when people freeze or starve to death in winter.
>>
>>137326960
Im heading northward right now for 10 days fellow leaf. If ship pops of ill be back nice and fresh to face the apocalypse

>>137328479
Link Pwease?
>>
>>137329137
Many such cases!
>>
>>137329204
that wont be a war
whites always win in cold climates
we only have to stay indoors and go outside for like 20 min for vitamin D
black people will be starved of vitamin D, making them depressed and weak
>>
>>137309896
>doesn't remember the guaranteed Jeb! victory
>doesn't remember Trumps presidential run announcement
>doesn't remember how we shifted into bizarro world immediately after
Hello new friend. Hope you enjoy the ride. Have some premium tities
>>
>>137327411
Its the fucking boomers. They are the good times weak men generation. All they do is capitulate to the left, they lose, lose, lose. They bitch and whinge and get nothing done because they just want their dam $$$.
They don't give a shit what they leave behind or what it looks like. But you can dam well bet they will DEMAND that you like it.
>>
>>137326791
Fight the good fight son, you have many years left to make us proud
>>
>>137329137
I should have included your demographic in there, but there is a LOT of dead white in the white population. That said, I wish you well, and hope there are enough of your type to pull it off when push comes to shove.
>>
>>137327857
>implying Americans would buy Californian goods after California becomes it's own country
>it is illegal to secede from the union
>>
>>137329094
Dude, coal burners don't always announce it. How exactly do you plan to recreate the race when a great number of the future mothers are ex-whores who shamed themselves for "self-discovery"?

Just fuck it.
>>
>>137329603
If we get a civil war, it's going to fuck with supply chains and a lot of our land whales are going to go on the patented SHTF diet.
>>
>>137329623
The mothers are irrelevant. It is the offspring. If we have to use their wombs for our own benefit that is what we do. Fuck what they want.
>>
>>137328849
I don't think anyone would consider that a woman, unless it actually is, in which case, poor her.
Most people would refer to her as a woman but know that she is a 'trans-woman' which in your mind may as well be called a mutilated man. And you wouldn't be wrong. People do these things simply to spare their feelings or to make them feel included. Whether you think that is the right thing to do is up to you.
>>
>>137328023
>BTFO
No argument
>>
>>137329400

Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html
>>
>>137329436
Come over. We might need you soon. Lol
>>
>>137309325

Hopefully more white males will die this time.
>>
>>137328723
>falling for memes this hard
>>
File: 1487169830143.jpg (38KB, 352x434px) Image search: [Google]
1487169830143.jpg
38KB, 352x434px
>>137329603
>dead white
dead WEIGHT, but an appropriate error!
>>
>>137313457
Race is not a small part of what we believe in, it actually might be the biggest part. The jews are trying to wipe us out.
>>
>>137329125
All of these undermine a stable society
>>
File: 8197888_G.jpg (14KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
8197888_G.jpg
14KB, 520x292px
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This was all caused over a statue.

In America, white men can't protest over a statue's removal, or you're labeled a nazi and your whole and job prospects ruined.
>>
File: th.jpg (7KB, 229x172px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 229x172px
there must be a breaking point even im not good at discerning times but these are the thing i have found but what is going on in China and Russia and Germany what about Poland what about Hungary i just dont understand why there must be so much death when we could solve are pro-blames with are pen and if not than than weapons of all type must happen we must stand see the enemies and destroy them all i just want to live my days in peace but so be it if i must fight i will fight for the future generations of my county long live the USA my home land
>>
File: 1487767387830.jpg (156KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487767387830.jpg
156KB, 1000x750px
>>137322624
i wish we had a haman karn to help purge these people
>>
File: 1481764207293.gif (2MB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
1481764207293.gif
2MB, 372x323px
>>137309325
mfw motherfucking John Titor was Right. holy fuck.
>>
>>137313194
Yep. Sage this nigger.
>>
>>137328723
What do armies march on?

Impoverished pavement chimps aren't exactly the farming type. They'll loot to feed themselves at first. After those food supplies run out what then? Fucking Democrats are going to be begging for food and not fighting. At this point we should just fucking round them up, give them a bowl of chicken noodle soup, place them on a Freighter and ship them to Europe.
>>
>>137310383
This person is correct, why can’t more people think like this
>>
>>137329125
>Yes goy, undergo this expensive and distructive HRT that my cousin owns the manufacturing plant to. Oh and btw, we weren't satisfied with the tip, so you eventually want to cut off your entire mischka, let me know goy

>Yes goyess, you don't need to fulfill the ultimate utilization of your biology and birth children. Don't worry about me tricking you into "empowerment" just to double the amount of binary nameless faceless workers in the grey lifeless capitalist machine

>Oy Vey Goy! You can't teach people to be gay! Nevermind all the failed experiments with transgender and the overwhelming suicide rates of gay and trans people!

>Yes Goy, abandon your God just like we did so that you have no connection to a higher calling and feel your life is meaningless and worthless! NIHILISM IS THE ANSWER! Btw, could you just kill yourself while your at it? You know, since you life is worthless anyway and everything!
>>
>>137316508
These significant steps were about coralling in the states.
There are many, many ways a civil war could go down, principally being a military coup, or a breakaway military faction
>>
>>137329125
Trans people are freaks you cant just identify as things. How far does this go. What if a kid identifies as a senior citizen?
Teaching women to be whores who sleep around and never marry. Sooooo progressive. Cant wait for them to never have children and if they do theyll raise abominations.
They are teaching men to be gay just look at all this toxic masculinity feeling emotions bullshit being spread. No recess in schools no athletics no competition it's all part of the agenda.
Only Christianity is declining all other religions are gaining.
If you get offended at someone calling you a faggot you need to stop being a pussy you faggot.
>>
>>137329916
I've already been over to your country. It was nice. Everybody thought we were canadians or europeans though.
>>
>>137329445
Well, I also think the whites will win one way or another but there will still many die. Maybe because they live in big cities and are disconnected from any source of food, water, electricy.

When things get really bad, will you share food with a commie because hes white? probably not, cause commies will stab you in the back first chance they get. To survive you wont have the luxury to care about people you cant be sure about their mindset. Even right now, in families, trust is already an issue. A civil war won't be just a racewar, it will be a war against father and son, mother and daughter and pretty much everyone else.
>>
>>137330069
Telling each other to not hurt each other over differences of choice is causing instability. Okay.
>>
File: 1457418843181.gif (132KB, 569x617px) Image search: [Google]
1457418843181.gif
132KB, 569x617px
Please invade us after you win the civil war
>>
>>137309598

And why would I listen to lies
>>
>>137310124
The Civil War wouldn't be between the right vs left it'll mainly be the haves and have nots. Or establishment vs anti-establishment
>>
>>137309325
there will be no civilwar
all rightwinger racists will be traced by fbi then took in the middle of the night
you will be venezuela'd
>>
>>137330149
We have become our own biggest enemy anon. Over years and years of our corrupted behavior, I've become more thankful that countries like Russia and China exist before we spread our filth to the rest of the world. I couldn't imagine being in a world full of Hillary, Obama, McCain, Markel, Trudeau, and the like.
>>
>>137330368
Gave me a good chuckle.
But still, its freedom of choice.

Someone altering their body doesn't harm you does it?
A female choosing to work instead of breed doesn't harm you, does it?
A gay person fucking another gay person doesn't harm you, does it?
People not believing in your god doesn't harm you, does it?
>>
>>137331588
All those things harm me as those freaks vote to promote their degeneracy and bestow it on our countries and our people
>>
>>137330795
also, can you trust the food? remember the jews are in charge, they're pushing this and are prepared. They most likely give out "aid" to those without food, and it will kill those taking it.
>>
>>137330445
Yes. Most americans are not very worldly but they go to work every day and work hard and believe in the ideal of freedom and try to make it better for their kids which sometimes our kids get spoiled, lol, but they will fight for freedom and communism is a devil to them. Id have you in my house now. I love allys i trained with brits and i trained with the Ghurcas and they were badass.
>>
>>137311621
t bh he's probably just happy you're still talking to him

regular things like family are becoming increasingly rarefied in the dissolutive age of modernism
>>
>>137322269
Stop with this fucking 3rd world meme.
Russia is 2nd world.
Africa is 3rd world.
Do you understand?
The 3rd world is inhabited by stupid people, for example India has been trying it's hardest to cement itself as 2nd world, but for every shitty software engineer it produces, it has 1000x dumb illiterate street shitters to deal with
>>
>>137311621
I fully explained racial averages regarding IQ to my Dad the other day and he seemed depressed afterward. He didn't argue with the usual lefty memes to counter race realism for long either...he seemed to accept it and become troubled.

I could only think "welcome to my painful world old man."
>>
>>137331726
But that's intolerant!
You don't like (((multiculturalism))) and (((Individualism)))?
>>
>>137317317
Shit dude, this is exactly how I feel. I lived around white my whole life. Never felt the tribal instinct much.

I went to visit a friend in the thug part of houston. I felt a feeling, I felt like I was surrounded by enemies. Black people everywhere around me. I was constantly on look out, ready to defend myself. I suspect most white liberals have never felt this. They would quickly become 14/88ers if to his hey were forced to be surrounded by minorities
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.