[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pro Nazi Arab - AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: naziarabs.jpg (110KB, 1100x596px) Image search: [Google]
naziarabs.jpg
110KB, 1100x596px
Abraham Religions are Jewish Inventions
But Christianity has been fixed by whites quite a bit.
Still Jewish invention.
Kikes, trannies, pedos, homos, niggers, spics and commies need to die. Especially commies.

Ask Me Anything /pol/.
>>
murtad, nasrani or muslim?
>>
>>137307193
leaning nasrani these days
but agnostic at the moment
>>
>>137307301
Do you like being Saudi?
>>
>>137307301
Lmfao the cognitive dissonance is strong in this one, I know you're a saudi but damn akh, you say you hate kikes, trannies, pedos yet you're leaning nasrani instead of islâm? If there's a kike friendly religion atm it's absolutely christcuckity, just look at the state of majority christian nations in terms of moral. Christianity hasn't been fixed but truly cucked.
>>
>>137307686
It's not a choice, I don't like the government, I like the country.
>>137307778
Oh and Islam? Best cucks in the world, does the bidding of Jews all the time.
>>
>>137308051
>Best cucks in the world
Because you're a fucking Saudi, most Sunnis see KSA as an enemy, while the biggest counter forces to USkike globalization & jewry atm are Islamic
>>
>>137308326
They only Muslims that counter Jews are Shiites and they are fucking retarded, they have their own problems. No other nation in the world has the culture of Saudi Arabia when it comes to traditionalism. But the religion is a Jewish invention. We are Nationalists too.

If you are an Arab, why do you live in France? That's not your homeland.
>>
>>137308051
Do you like being in a desert?
>>
>>137308777
>Hamas are Shi'is
They have problems rn but they aren't shi'is. And chill on the jewish invention meme, especially when Islam is the less kike-friendly deen.

I have French roots, my mother is what pol call a "race traitor"
>>
>>137309108
I haven't seen the desert since last winter during a hunting trip.
But to answer the question, sure, why not.
>>
>>137307301
Come back to Islam bro.

Christians have been cucked out of existence because of their weak theology. They have no concretely set laws like Muslims do. That's why they are so easily degenerated because the message of their holy book is "Jesus forgives everyone lmao."
>>
>>137309274
>chill on the jewish invention meme
But it is, have you read on Waraqah ibn Nowfal?
>my mother is what pol call a "race traitor"
You should be killed for being mixed race
You are making enemies.
>>
File: Squat-toilet-with-tank.jpg (219KB, 555x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Squat-toilet-with-tank.jpg
219KB, 555x1135px
>>137307030

>ask me anything

What do if Shit On Leg?
>>
>>137309892
>Christians have been cucked out of existence because of their weak theology.
They were doing fine until kikes targeted them and the only man who was stopping them was fought and killed.
>>
>>137309892
This. Salvation is just an excuse to sin, they always hit you up with some "hate the sin, love the sinner xD"
>>137309901
I know him, he died as a christian. Anyway since you're the neighbour of Jordan, do you know if it is better to visit Jordan in summer or around october? I want to go there.
>>
>>137310057
They exist in public bathrooms, I avoid it now.
What do? Don't use it. I use European Bathrooms.
>>
>>137310200
Jews have been targeting Muslims for decades now including all that MEMRI shit. Along with Westerners and other groups who try to push muh gay rights, muh feminism, and all this other crap. Muslims don't give a shit though and BTFO all the degenerate cuckolds.

Christians really have no excuse. They don't even have foreign pressure like Muslims do. They were at the top of the world and ruled everyone and they got cucked.
>>
>>137310339
October
>>
>>137310498
The bigger you are the harder you fall.

Stop worshiping made up Gods and believe in your homeland as a nation.
>>
>>137310725
>the nationalism meme

Why, why on Earth would you fall for that? Why would you want to die for the sake of a vague abstract concept like a nation, rather than something tangible like a religion or an ideology?

Look at all the men who died for the sake of their countries in WW1 and WW2. And where are they now? They've been cucked out of existence. Why? Because instead of choosing to fight and die for something that is concrete, something that is set in stone, they chose to die for some fluid, abstract nation that irrecognizably changes every few decades.

No patriotic American from 1917 would even recognize his homeland today. But a pious Muslim from 1917 would.
>>
>>137310498
This.
Akhi after all Islam went through I'm amazed at how solid it remains
>>
>>137311326
Exactly. Don't forget we were colonized, in some cases for centuries, too yet held onto our faith. On the other hand Christians in their homelands, the most powerful countries on Earth that never were under foreign pressure succumbed to Jewish tricks. That's weak as hell.
>>
>>137311459
Absolutely. And see how islâm is being attacked to this day : by terrorism, extremism, khawarij, munafiqs and murtads
Yet it's still here & growing. Western christianity got jewed so hard it's now only a mere message of "peace & love"
>>
Eww. Gross. Muslims and Arabs are culturally challenged and still stuck in the 15th Century. If anything I'd give Hitler a second chance to exterminate the blight of Islam from humanity
>>
File: 1450149946417.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450149946417.gif
2MB, 200x200px
You fucking sand nigger kill each other all the time and it just makes the job easier for the White man. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!
>>
>>137312335
>Implying whites aren't the top when it comes to infighting and genocide their own people. You made it so much easier for the jews to cuck you.
>>
>>137312109
they are stuck in the 15th century even with there ((oil money))

((the saudi royals ))are backward

they waste money on everything bitches,mosques,slaves,palaces,yachts,

they can turn large parts of their shithole into liveable land with western standards of living but they dont do that there money will dry up and they will be kicked out of saudi and will hide in the west
>>
>>137311326
>Akhi
This shit...
>>
File: compare.png (2MB, 1008x1200px) Image search: [Google]
compare.png
2MB, 1008x1200px
>>137313016
>western standards of living
How?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.