[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The left has nothing to complain about.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: ldylldldy.png (862KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ldylldldy.png
862KB, 852x1200px
They spent decades pushing identity politics, and now they got exactly that.
>>
>>137303974

Dude has a point. Everything seems polarised and made more extreme too. I got called a nazi the other day for saying I was anti illegal immigration. Got no problem whatsoever with immigrants. Youre either a dick or you aren't. It's strawman central at the moment.
>>
left identity politics
>stop killing gays and blacks
right identity politics
>no
>>
File: DGomsadXgAAv210.jpg (42KB, 665x430px) Image search: [Google]
DGomsadXgAAv210.jpg
42KB, 665x430px
>>137303974
Brilliant post. Explains pic related.
>>
>>137304649

>conservatives are all racist homophobes

The right wingers you are protesting are the biggest strawmen in history.

Immigration is an easy example. Give people who come illegally a free pass because they have brown skin. You're the racists and don't even see it yet were the racists for wanting them to use the front door like everyone else
>>
>>137303974

As a shitskin, I think we all lose. Most of the world would love to see us divide and conquer ourselves. You made the mistake of actually buying in, to one side or the other. I think both sides represent ouroboros, the snake that devours itself. The left being the head, because in it, at least a brain exists. The right, the tail, because this is where the shit comes out. I blame the left as much as the right for eating shit in the first place. If it were up to me, any radicals would have their tongues and genitalia removed.
>>
>>137304649
lel
left identity politics
>the ethnic, racial, religious, whatever majority has conspired against us and must be destroyed to achieve utopia
right identity politics
>the ethnic, racial, religious, whatever minority has conspired against us and must be destroyed to achieve utopia
>>
>>137305639
Why has this exact same comment been posted in multiple threads?
>>
File: schfiftyfive.jpg (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
schfiftyfive.jpg
39KB, 960x540px
>>137303974
Pretty much. I'm just glad this identity bullshit hasn't caught on yet over here in Europe (we usually take 5-10 years to catch up to you burgers). Sure, you can already see them trying to push the same exact bullshit, e.g. in Germany (funk.net), but I'm not really sure they'll succeed with this. Granted, in Germany it probably will. But at other places, where people aren't collectively fucked in the head, and still do remember their history? I doubt it.. but then again...
>>
File: the-truth.png (213KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
the-truth.png
213KB, 1280x800px
>>137304649

Wrong you typical retarded liberal.

Left identity politics
>Let's lie and claim that all whites kill blacks, gays and trannies

True Right politics
>Liberals are liars and it's time to call them out on it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.