[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BANNON OUT SOON?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 21

(((Jared and Ivanka's))) influence at work here...
>>
Once bannon leaves is there really a point? He in unironically /ourguy/ in the WH. Now this stupid rally is being attached to him somehow to make him a fallguy. Maybe Trump is just using him to make it seem like he is getting fired for leaking and not his connections, but still, he will be gone.
>>
>>137303137

Lol remember when CNN tried to say Trump was a KKK member because David Duke endorsed him, then it back fired because people were sick of that type of strategy, then they said Trump grab's women by the pussy, again people saw through it because they had seen the Clinton's game before.

The left is losing. All this violence will do is inspire others and light the fire more.
>>
>>137303137
>(((Jared and Ivanka's))) influence

that's Bannon's influence thats making you think that. He's been using Breitbart to smear other members of the Trump admin (even if it hurts Trump)
>>
>>137303380
>Once bannon leaves is there really a point?

Miller and Sessions are still there.

Plus Trump was DEMOLISHING the Republican primaries long before Bannon ever came on. Trump doesn't need Bannon.
>>
>>137303137

and it's Trump that wants to remove Bannon, not Jared or Ivanka

https://www.axios.com/steve-bannons-job-in-jeopardy-trump-suspects-him-of-leaking-2472208484.html

>President Trump has told close associates that he believes Steve Bannon is behind damaging leaks about White House colleagues, putting the chief strategist's job in fresh jeopardy, sources close to the president tell me.

>Trump has told associates he's fed up with what he sees as self-promotion by Bannon, who did not join the core team this week at the president's golf club in Bedminster, N.J.
>>
>>137304269

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-staff-set-me-up-to-fail/article/2631389

>Scaramucci also criticized chief strategist Steve Bannon for moving Trump too far to the right.

>Trump has to move "more to the mainstream," he said.

>When asked whether Bannon should be let go, Scaramucci responded that it was Trump's decision.
>>
>>137304388

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/11/kelly-considers-more-west-wing-changes-trump-241560

> The role of chief strategist Steve Bannon has come under particular scrutiny in several conversations, particularly because he has a large staff, including an outside public relations expert, but no specific duties.

>He has heard a number of complaints about Bannon, who has remained in Washington during the president’s stay in Bedminster, and was displeased by a TV performance from Sebastian Gorka, a national security aide, who questioned Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s comments about the use of military force against North Korea. He has also been told of concerns that aides are given identical or competing assignments -- with no one sure who is in charge.
>>
Honestly Jim Webb would be a much better fit for Trump than Bannon
>>
>>137304500
>>
>>137303137
roger stone is a kike provocateur
>>
>>137304618

he's an economic populist/working class Democrat that is ideologically similar to Trump on everything from domestic to foreign policy. He would help Trump expand his coalition and turn the GOP into a working class party.

You can't argue that.
>>
File: banon.png (393KB, 1200x1320px) Image search: [Google]
banon.png
393KB, 1200x1320px
>>137304163
>Plus Trump was DEMOLISHING the Republican primaries long before Bannon

this is false, bannon came in and saved trump and his campaign. Dont ever forget this, or you will have a very hard time winning the online debate in the future

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-18/trump-resuscitate-campaign
>>
bannon has to be the dumbest motherfucker ever. he's been hiding in a room in the wh for 8 months while the media been pushing that he's a nazi so that's the only thing people know him as. why hasn't been out doing speeches and stuff?
>>
>>137305470

that was during the general election

again, way after Trump got their on his own terms
>>
>>137304163
Without Bannon, hilldog would've already signed this country over to the bankers anon.
>>
>>137306225

Campaigning and governing are two very different things
>>
File: 10982.jpg (36KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
10982.jpg
36KB, 600x381px
>>137305946
>2016-08-18

yea, no thanks try again. You cant rewrite history to suit your needs, sorry.
>>
>>137306355

>after Trump became Republican nominee
>>
File: you serious.jpg (9KB, 134x176px) Image search: [Google]
you serious.jpg
9KB, 134x176px
>>137306485
this article is about trump during the primaries as it relates to events immediately after. did you even read anything?
>>
>>137304163
>Miller
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Revenge.
>>
>>137306742

Okay, you're right. My bad.

But my point still stands that governing is different than running a campaign. And for a "chief strategist", he isnt doing that well (look at articles above)
>>
>>137303137
What the fuck is Roger Stone's endgame?
>>
>>137307611
being a phony infowhore shit disturber
>>
>>137307713

or maybe Bannon isnt as Based as this board tries to hype him up to be?
>>
>>137305601
This. He should have left the White House and become a tv pundit.
>>
>>137304163
>Trump doesn't need Bannon.

Bannon is the only person in the WH who doesn't have his head up his ass. If he's been leaking, he can get fucked, but... I don't buy it.
>>
File: dH01CBh.png (122KB, 540x386px) Image search: [Google]
dH01CBh.png
122KB, 540x386px
>>137307107

revenge for andrew is long overdue.

>>137307611

after watching "get me roger stone" on netflix the other day, it made it seem like his endgame is purely self promotion - of course it is a liberal made film so who knows.
>>
>>137308128
I was gonna say hes working behind the scenes, but nothing has actually happened.
>>
>>137307285
>spends entire thread shitting on bannon
>pretends bannon had nothing to do with trump getting elected
>no real argument proposed for his skepticism
this is either a paid shill or /ptg/retard trying to revision history again
>>
>>137308396
>Bannon is the only person in the WH who doesn't have his head up his ass

hmm I wonder why you think that. It cant possibly be that Bannon has been leaking good shit about himself while smearing everyone else? It makes Trump's WH look chaotic.
>>
If bannon does leave then it's for a reason that was agreed upon by trump and Bannon. If bannon does go he will just wind up in a place that will benefit trump anyway I'm sure
>>
>>137303137

All because of your stupid alt-kike rally. Good job, dipshits.
>>
>>137306354
Doesn't refute my point desu.
>>
>>137307041
And Bannon worked for Goldman fucking Sachs, your point?
>>
>>137303464
This

I've never wanted commie blood more in my life.
>>
>>137308615

I do acknowledge Bannon played a big role in getting Trump elected. But at the end of the day, I want Trump to succeed. Because the future of populism and anti-establishment politics is riding on him. And Bannon has been fighting, not working with the team, and making Trump pander to the far right instead of expanding his coalition to bring in more supporters.

>inb4 people who didnt support Trump wont in the future

Trump flipped THREE states that went to Obama and Dems before. If he can reform his admin/GOP into a working class party (and remove people like Tom Price and Scott Pruitt from cabinet), he can become the new Ronald Reagan and sweep in a huge way in 2020.
>>
>>137308955
Trump let's the bankers run the country and gets gullible faggots to believe he's fighting for them
>>
>>137303464
Like father, like son
>>
>>137309291
Bannon and Miller are literally our guys. Most of the propaganda is directed at Bannon, Miller and Gorka for anti-nationalist reasons.
>>
>>137308924

Bannon helped Trump defeat the Bushes and Clintons. That was during the election. Now it's time for Trump to govern properly so he can gain accomplishments and prevent establishment types from infecting politics in the future. But it all hinges on how successful Trump is NOW.
>>
>>137308725
You know Steve Bannon did things before he worked for Trump, right?
>>
>>137304644
i think he's just has dementia. he made up so much blatant bullshit during the campaign. it didn't even seem malicious, just weird. like he would constantly say he was in contact with julian assange and making up all this bullshit assange was telling him in his imagination, and julian had to keep saying he never talked to roger.
>>
>>137304163
without bannon we are all fucked, you fool. go listen to the man.
>>
>>137308725
go read his writing. watch his speeches. jesus christ you are dense.
>>
>>137309527
The better the counter-efforts to that nest of fucking vipers in Washington (which is basically just a lobbying zone with some nice architecture) the better off we are.

It's a sacrifice for Bannon to be there in the first place.
>>
If Bannon leaves, then Trump can go fuck himself
>>
>>137309472

Gorka is a cringey fag, and Bannon has been looking out for his own interests (see Time magazine cover and new Devil's Bargain book)

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778

>Bannon’s internal retreat has coincided with distance from other White House aides — most surprisingly Miller, a personal and ideological ally of many years. The two are “no longer working together in any substantive way,” according to a top White House aide.

>Miller has followed a divergent path, integrating himself into the White House’s staff and building a strong relationship with less-ideological figures like McMaster and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with whom he has developed an increasingly close relationship as the two have collaborated on dozens of presidential speeches and policy initiatives.

Miller at least is a team player who get professionally get along with people who he might disagree with.
>>
How in the fuck pol resolve the cognitive dissonance here? You shat on civic nationalism the whole time and now you want the civic nationalist in the white house to stay?

How do you guys breathe?
>>
>>137309207
>he can become the new Ronald Reagan and sweep in a huge way in 2020.

To what end? Without Bannon's influence and guidance, he'll just be a go-nowhere president like all the others.
>>
>>137304163
>Sessions
is a far leftist.
>>
>>137309647

Yeah, but he's using Trump's candidacy and presidency as a vessel to get his own ideas out and grow his own legend.

That's why Trump was pissed about the "great manipulator" Time magazine cover and the Devil's Bargain book. Bannon is trying to take credit for everything about Trump.
>>
>>137309910
No.
>>
>>137309923
>You

I hope you at least get paid to be this stupid.
>>
>>137303137
If Bannon gets the boot, then I'm done with Trump.
>>
>>137303137
Jared and Ivanka have been fucking with Trump for so long. It's sad that he hasn't disowned her yet. I can't say I could in his position.
>>
>>137309923

It's almost like you have to work with the options you have available. Crazy, I know. I guess anything short of getting Hitler reincarnate into the White House would just be "cognitive dissonance", according to you.
>>
>>137307041
Kys, nazi larper. Miller is the most right-wing guy in the white house.
>>
>But no one threatens Bannon’s job security more than the man whose winning campaign he managed, particularly now that Bannon is back in the headlines thanks to the publication this week of Bloomberg Businessweek reporter Joshua Green’s book, “The Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency,” which depicts Bannon as a driving force behind Trump’s campaign and the early stages of his administration.

>The president is "livid" about the book, according to the Washington-based insider, who said that he is "back to giving Bannon the cold shoulder" as a result.

Bannon is completely done.
>>
>>137310298
This
>>
>>137310140
>taking credit for trump
nobody thinks that except anti-bannon shills trying to establish the kushner regency.
>>
>>137309207
>and making Trump pander to the far right instead of expanding his coalition to bring in more supporters.
So, you want him to pander to the left and say 'fuck you' to the base, the people that got him elected, and the platform he got elected on. Great plan.
>>
>>137310298

unironically this, hate to sound like a concern shill but if Bannon's out then I'm out. Although I've been hearing this "bannon will be ousted any day now" shit for weeks if not months, so idk
>>
>>137303137
If Bannon goes out it will be like this:
>they'll ask for Miller's firing
>Sessions firing
>Tillerson
others are not really on the radar, especially Ivanka or Jared which is obvious because they are leftists and were always publicly having leftist talking points.
>>
>>137309933

Populism/nationalism doesn't start or end with Bannon. Trump needs people around him that can broaden his coalition (which is why I've been saying for him to bring on Jim Webb).

>Without Bannon's influence and guidance

Look where its gotten us so far. Trump is a lame duck as of now. He needs to change up what he's doing to get tax reform/cuts and infrastructure through.

> he'll just be a go-nowhere president like all the others.

Nah, because Trump isnt beholden to corporate donors like the others. He's free to do whatever the fuck he wants to do. That's why he can pull out of TPP and renegotiate NAFTA. No donor can stop him.
>>
>>137309650
Name one thing that he made up.
>>
>>137310938

>Look where its gotten us so far.

...into the White House? I'd say that's a pretty good result.
>>
File: tama.png (121KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
tama.png
121KB, 299x240px
>>137303137
Haha holy shit Trump is literally going to fire his entire goddamn team before the end of the year. Has someone told him this isn't The Apprentice anymore, you're supposed to hire competent people that aren't garbage from the get go.
>>
>>137311014
try reading the entire post
>>
>>137310844

Broadening coalition =/= pandering to the left. Trump's base is not far right (unlike what this board wants to think). Big portion of Trump's base includes moderates, former Obama voters/Reagan Democrats and working class people.

The far right will always be with Trump. If Trump can work with Dems on healthcare, infrastructure and a couple of other things (like VA or whatever), it will give him leniency and a mandate to pursure hardline immigration policies and get rid of affirmative action. Because the more moderate of Trump's base will be satisfied with the other stuff Trump has done.

That's political strategy 101
>>
>>137310298
yup
>>
>>137310876

Dems and media have turned on Jared and Ivanka a long time ago
>>
>>137303464
>people saw through it
Remember when white supremacists supported Trump no matter what so no strategy was ever effective in swaying them.

Your kind will "see through" anything. The same way you make up "false flags" and a dozen other flavors of damage control when a /pol/tard drives a Challenger of Peace through a crowd of people with their backs turned.

Your version of reality is prescribed to you through the lens of white supremacy, all of your logic is contrived backwards from that point.
>>
>>137303137
It's all sourceless bullshit.
>>
>>137311590

>Remember when white supremacists supported Trump no matter what

Commies and racist nonwhites support the (D) candidate no matter what, so what's your point?

>a dozen other flavors of damage control when a /pol/tard drives a Challenger of Peace through a crowd of people with their backs turned.

did BLM attempt damage control when a guy murdered 5 cops at a Dallas BLM protest last year? Did the democrats attempt damage control when a lunatic leftie shot up a GOP congressman and a bunch of his aides earlier this year? Fucking faggot with your selective outrage.
>>
>Bannon out soon
holy shit haven't been hearing this for nearly 2 years already this is the end of trump and the nuclear codes
>>
>>137303464
>then they said Trump grab's women by the pussy
He actually physically said that himself.
>>
>>137304163
Without Bannon, it's a matter of days before Miller is purged. It'll be a total victory scenario for Kushner.

Then you can have the nice, kosher pro-Israel, pro-globalism Republican Party that your (((betters))) have in mind for you.
>>
File: 1502656342370.jpg (109KB, 823x744px) Image search: [Google]
1502656342370.jpg
109KB, 823x744px
>>137303137
Bannon is OUT! Claims the nervous shill for the 7th time this year.

It's going to be literally fucking nothing just like last time.
>>
>>137311482
>it will give him leniency and a mandate to
No, it won't. The left would just smile, accept Trump's and the right's surrender and wonder how we could be stupid enough to listen to you shills.
>>
>>137311482
>let the left decide what you're going to do
>surrender some more
>this time, I'm sure it'll pay off
kys
>>
>>137312211

read >>137309910

Kushner and Miller are friends. Miller actually works as part of team. Trump ran on hardline immigration policies. He's not going to change that.
>>
File: 1315867978313.jpg (313KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1315867978313.jpg
313KB, 1024x715px
>>137303137
bannon and miller are the only 2 that i have faith in at the white house, but bannon isn't going anywhere.
like stephen miller, bannon is mentally gifted. no way trump would toss him. it would've happened a long time ago.
fake news
>>
>>137311568
didn't really call or for their ousting, the only ones that i saw saying fire Kushner were our guys
>>
>>137312814
>>137312442

broadening coalition doesn't mean letting the left decide your agenda or going back on key promises. It means working to get things done and fight for issues where there's disagreement.

Trump ran on being a dealmaker and as being a former Democrat turned Republican. If anyone can break Washington gridlock, it should be Trump.
>>
>>137308955
He's not a kike
>>
>>137313135

Look at John Oliver or read any left MSM article about them now. They realized Kushner and Ivanka cant moderate Trump and are now calling them unqualified and for nepotism.
>>
>>137310298
Same
>>
>trump plugs another leaker

Goodbye very reliable DC source!
>>
>>137313262
>broadening coalition doesn't mean letting the left decide your agenda or going back on key promises
When you're dealing with leftists, it does. Schumer won't accept anything less than complete surrender on everything.
>>
>>137311482
Go away shill.

>Trump's base is not far right (unlike what this board wants to think).

BULL FUCKING SHIT! They aren't Nazi Stormtroopers but there is broad support for massive changes to reduce legal immigration boot the fucking illegals. Pivoting away from this to tax reform and infrastructure is NOT what the base wants. They want BOTH.
>>
>>137304163
>sessions
kys faggot. sessions is not one of us. bannon is the only one there with any real smarts. they can trick the fuck out of trump real quick without someone looking out for him.
>>
>>137312135
Is physically the new literally?
>>
Roger stone doesn't have good sources. are you guys retarded.

Roger stone takes credit for things he doesn't do and insinuates shit that can't be verified.
>>
>>137307041
and he fucking slays the press.
>>
>>137311482
>The far right will always be with Trump.
>That's political strategy 101

After last year's election, this explains alot.
>>
File: 20170729_231442.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_231442.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>137304388
>>137304442
>>137304269

>according to these anonymous leaks
Trump thinks Bannon is the leaker
>>
>>137313804

It's not like the Republican party and Mitch McConnell are any better. Their healthcare proposals are fucking disasters and go against what Trump ran on (not cutting Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security)

>>137313891
You realize pursuing tax reform and infrastructure doesn't prevent reducing illegal immigration? Trump needs to pursue the former early so he can time to pursue big changes in the middle of his term.
>>
>>137309207
>bring in more supporters
like who you fucking retarded shill? republicans are just as bad as democrats. it's fucking republicans leading the russia probe that is now probing everything. trump has no allies. he needs to realize this before its too late.
>>
>>137311482
I'm genuinely curious, do you work as a pundit, or is that how you get your news?
>>
File: 00_ProtFromFire.jpg (506KB, 1197x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00_ProtFromFire.jpg
506KB, 1197x1600px
>>137303380
This^

Roger "MY many sources high up in the Mossad said 'XYZ' about this thing" (which never comes true but got Alex Jones 6 Gorillian more hits and distracted normies from the real issues) Stone.... and all the other parasites around Trump are 100% Israel 1st'ers.

The only on of (((Them))) that is remotely legit is Steven Miller. He's proven it time and again since he was in High School.

I want to trust Trump's judgement... since his history has proven MANY people banded together in plots to fuck him over but he always managed to flip it in the end to his benefit... this is a whole different animal though. It's several NATIONS and NWO banker Mafias trying to isolate and manipulate him.

Pray for Justice and meme as best you can I suppose.
>>
>>137309910
>see time
>time
>fake news
kys
your
ys
>>
File: Cefalù_Pantocrator_retouched.jpg (489KB, 1200x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Cefalù_Pantocrator_retouched.jpg
489KB, 1200x1114px
I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, that which is, that which was, and that which is to come. Revelations 1:8

You are destroying the word of God through your traditions that you have handed down. Mark 7:13

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men; for you don't enter in yourselves, neither do you allow those who are entering in to enter.”

“The hour is coming when I will not speak to you in dark sayings, but will tell you plainly about God.”

“He who drinks from my mouth will become as I am and I will become he and the hidden things will be revealed to him.”

"I have come that you might have life and have it abundantly.”

For God gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. Matthew 5:45

I am the way, the truth and the life.
No one goes to the father except through me.
Jesus, John 14:6

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

"...We do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." (2 Cor. 4:18.)

God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 3:16

Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

Let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of our love of God. 2 Corinthians 7:1

Jesus said, “God is inside you and all around you.”

We will win this battle.

ENERGY GOES WHERE ATTENTION FLOWS. FOCUS ON POSITIVE OUTCOMES. THIS IS STILL THE BEST TIMELINE.
>>
>>137314583
I thought a goat was biting the cats leg for a bit there
>>
>>137310876
>sessions
are you fucking retarded? sessions needs to go.
>>
>>137314774

No, Im a former Democrat (who liked Jim Webb) turned Trump supporter. I've seen and liked him since the primaries. I keep up with the news closely (get info from all different sources) and at the end of the day, I just want Trump to succeed. He has a chance of going down as a legendary figure, but he has to turn the ship around.
>>
Why now?
I don't get it
>>
>>137303137
Just like how Bannon was about to be kicked out last April? Or like how Sessions was about to be kicked out last month? I don't quite buy it.
>>
>>137315086

Was or was not Bannon on the cover of Time?

He was, with the title of the Great Manipulator. And Trump was furious. These are facts.

so you kys
>>
>>137315310
He is about to.

What you are witnessing is the a final strike before the dying breath.

They are trying to paint trump as hitler.

They are going to call the arrests that happen the night of the long knives 2.0

they are going to say Trump is now a tyrant.

DO NOT LET THEM PULL THAT OFF.

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
>>
>>137314671
>It's not like the Republican party and Mitch McConnell are any better.
How is this relevant to what we're talking about? And it's not true,
>Their healthcare proposals are fucking disasters and go against what Trump ran on (not cutting Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security)
You out yourself as a leftist, faggot. The proposals weren't disasters, they were improvements on the terrible Ocare. And there needs to be cuts.
>>
>>137311482
>The far right will always be with Trump
nah. ideology trumps all.
>>
>>137315310
I don't think ditching Bannon is necessary for that to happen, or a good move in terms of optics. He's won nothing by caving.

I would've voted for Webb too, btw.
>>
>>137303137
Where is this self promotion meme coming from? I haven't heard bannon get credit for ANYTHING.
>>
>>137315590
You can't do real tax cuts without repealing obamacare.
>>
>>137315652
Its a psy op.
>>
>>137313333
checked
>>
>>137313262
>NEXT TIME!
Paul ryan go away. its always next time with you faggots. the right can't give another inch. we are 20 trillion in debt because of faggots like you.
>oh we'll just do what they want this time
kys
>>
File: Bannon.png (3MB, 2048x1409px) Image search: [Google]
Bannon.png
3MB, 2048x1409px
>>137303137
>>
there is pretty good chance spencer or prof. dr duke will join the wh staff if bannon is out
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (3MB, 1239x927px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
3MB, 1239x927px
>>
>>137309910
What does less ideological even mean? Convictionless?
>>
>>137316135
It means you let politics define you because you dont base ur morality on Christ.
>>
>>137315633

You might be right. Maybe all Trump needs to do is move away from the Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell agenda and try and push for his policy objectives on his on. That alone might be good and whoever from whatever party can support him.
>>
>>137314290
>>137303137

110% of everything Roger Stone says is utter horseshit....and I'm a righty. The man should never get a microphone.
>>
>>137316050
Thread derailing tier delusional shit post.
>>
>>137316306
Trump himself literally says...."I think Roger likes to take credit for things he isn't a part of"
>>
>>137311263
Life doesn't work that way. Hiring and firing is an iterative process.
>>
Bannon duped Trump into signing an executive order putting him on the national security council. He's had this coming for a while.
>>
>fires bannon
>resigns
>Obama returns
We did it, r/politics!
>>
>>137316305
Bannon wants to raise taxes on the super rich, for instance. http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-pushing-trump-for-tax-hike-on-rich-americans-2017-7

This may be a good way to push for bi-partisan tax reform. Ryan obviously isn't doing anything for Trump, and McConnell is the weakest leader the GOP has probably ever had.
>>
>>137303137
>(((Jared and Ivanka's))) influence at work here...
Absolutely. Bannon is pro-American, Ivanka and Jared are pro-commie-globalists.
>>
Bannon will be fired! Says increasingly nervous shill 7th time this year,
>>
>>137316135

it means they dont have a strong feeling on politics. Kinda like independents.

>>137315911
you can pick and choose what you can give an inch on. Dems are more likely to support a $1 trillion infrastructure bill than Republicans
>>
File: 0y_muhPurpleDrank.jpg (9KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
0y_muhPurpleDrank.jpg
9KB, 241x209px
>>137307891
Have you EVER watched ANY of the films he wrote, edited and produced?

Have you EVER listened to any of his policy speeches given YEARS BEFORE he hooked up with Trump?

yeah... I thought not. Get googling and have a fucking listen faggot. Bannon is 100% OUR (by "our" I mean average, White, Christian/Deist Americans who care about Social Contracts, community and RULE OF LAW as well as freedom to pursue individual happiness while abiding by the general social contract) ...GUY!

If he goes, Miller is next and the Trump cabinet will be full of the same people Lindsay Graham and John McCain would pick themselves. NOT GOOD for (You)... but great for (((Jew)))!

Don't drink the Kosher-Koolaide!
>>
>>137303380
Miller?? Ypure also forgetting 90 percent of trump's message was created by him long before bannon's last minute entrance into the Trump campaign. You really need to think things out more
>>
>>137316676
>pro-commie-globalists

Bolshevik or Zionist would've done just fine anon.
>>
Bannon is a nazi and as you know, nazis aren't doing so well at the moment.
>>
>>137303137
No. Bannon is not out. This is another one of Cernovich's bullshit stories he keeps pumping out.

Trump said the truth before.

The leaks are real. The news is fake.
>>
As the establishment turns him into another useless smiling fraud like Reagan, from closing to border to amnesty, he will be abandoned.
>>
>>137316661
Yeah, if Trump really pursues pragmatism over rigid party lines, he could get a long way on issues like tax reform and infrastructure and veteran's issues. Then he can pursue whatever he wants on immigration and whatever cultural issues.
>>
>>137315513
Was it Bannon's decision? Seems pretty petty to be angry at him for what the media writes. Whoever he hires they're gonna label the new puppet-master. I highly doubt Trump is that petty.
>>
>>137316782
Keep telling yourself that, but anyone who followed the campaign knows trump's message was his own and bannon was a last minute addition to help the campaign run smoother.
>>
>>137316898
I don't think so.. Brianwashed college kids today don't know what Zionist means and have no idea who the Bolsheviks were or the horrors they committed. Everyone knows the terms commies and globalists, so I will use those.
>>
>>137315411
Bannon has been accused of being a white house leaker who has leaked damaging information about others in Trump's orbit so that he can obtain more power. This became especially noticeable after all the attacks on McMaster, who has a known poor relationship with Trump.

It also doesn't help that Bannon hasn't really done anything of note while being at the WH other than further add to the white supremacist narrative.

As much as people here may not like it (not that it should matter when Trump was Trump before Bannon ever came along), Trump firing Bannon now would also be seen as a good political move since it would show some of his critics that he's taking harsher steps against the white supremacist narrative he's facing.
>>
>>137316935
They've been saying Bannon is out for like 5 months now lol. Why should we believe it now?
>>
>>137303993
This. The guy is getting too close to the sun.
>>
>>137317215
None of what you say about Bannon or McMaster is proven, sensible, or true.

Firstly, there have been ZERO significant leaks in the Trump administration, no matter how much Infowars tries to sell you that Trump is on the brink
>>
>>137303993
You think that's gonna stop after he's fired? Breitbart is going to shit on Trump for the next 3 years if he does.
>>
>>137317348
This really goes in tandem with the #FireMcMaster bullshit. People get stirred over fake news very easily.
>>
>>137317215
>Trump firing Bannon now would also be seen as a good political move since it would show some of his critics that he's taking harsher steps against the white supremacist narrative he's facing.
No, it will be seen as a big fucking dagger into the backs of all of his far-right supporters. They will see the reality, that they're just expendable and that Trump is a politician as any other. Which is why I don't think he'll do it.
>>
>>137303137
Roger stone still at it
Guys a master troll
>>
File: image.png (575KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575KB, 640x1136px
In other news at least we got to find out trump made the right decision in firing this douche. I was mad at the time, now it's obvious he's a snake
>>
>>137317621

Well, Breitbart was initially for Ted Cruz in the beginning

Sure, they might shit on him, but I doubt Trump getting rid of Bannon will cause him to do a full 180 on everything he ran on or believes in. Remember Trump has been pushing for better trade deals and less foreign intervention since the 80s. If Trump can keep that up, I dont see a reason theyd have to keep on hating him.
>>
>>137317160
Well, at least it's practical.
>>
>>137317771

again, what if Miller and Sessions are still there, and Trump still pursues mass deportations and gets rid of affirmative action and college discrimination. Does that change anything outside of Bannon being gone?
>>
>>137317771
The main stream media and his peers in Washington would not view him firing Bannon as a stab in the back and it would be seen as an attempt to display a stronger voice.

Trump's supporters wouldn't abandon him if he fired Bannon. They voted for Trump and what he stands for, not Bannon. Even then, they have no one to go to but Trump. His far right supporters would never risk a democrat taking the reigns again no matter the cost.
>>
>>137303137
Trump is a faggot who will always side with (((Them))) over white people.

His grand children are all Jews. He had no future saving white people.
>>
File: Bannon great manipulator.jpg (113KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
Bannon great manipulator.jpg
113KB, 500x589px
>>137303137
Oh no! We need Bannon to keep on pulling the strings. Without him, it's just going to be an Israel-directed conspiracy.
>>
>>137317215
McMaster does not have a poor relationship with Trump.

Go to 1:00 in this video:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lBI3mRkQWcg

>Pic related
>>
>>137303137

Good. Then Bannon will be unleashed, with nothing to hold him back.
>>
>>137304163
jeff sessions is a piece of shit who is attempting to install a police state

if bannon is out, i will unironically no longer support this administration. without him, there are only kikes and globalist jarheads.
>>
>>137319655
didnt sage, was still in there from earlier
>>
>>137318652
No, McMaster is legit not on the Israel train. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
>>
>>137317117
>I highly doubt Trump is that petty.

He hates it when people try to take credit for his accomplishments. It's why he hates the whole Russia narrative. He thinks (and knows) it's trying to delegititmize his victory
>>
File: jk.png (503KB, 621x521px) Image search: [Google]
jk.png
503KB, 621x521px
UGH, are my alts gonna be ok?
>>
>>137313074
i love the hi-tech computer-crime-fighting helmet
>>
>>137320184

>citing Breitbart in a thread about whether Bannon uses Breitbart to smear other members of Trump's admin
>>
>>137309291

t. black guy
>>
File: 2132844-darkknightrises20111201.jpg (29KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
2132844-darkknightrises20111201.jpg
29KB, 425x640px
>>137303137
lol look at all the deep state shills trying to pretend their is a wedge between trump and bannon

if you read the article, bannon is the only one that agrees with trump most of the time

notice how ivanka and jared are no longer talked about?

they fell out of trumps good graces. you can love them and disagree with them.

this is trump and bannons moment. its the deep states first hard strike to escalate towards civil war.

trump is simultaneously shutting down the foreign attacks and domestic attacks.

the goal here is to run him ragged and make him emotional to destroy the presidency.

i hope he hangs them all.
>>
>>137322407
There were other sources that say much of the same, Breitbart is more trusted here generally when it comes to calling out zog. The point was that McMaster and other people in the WH aren't Israel first, not shilling for anyone. The WH is full of Jewish people though.
>>
>>137317910
>it's obvious he's a snake
This. But so are Jared and Ivanka and Trump refuses to get rid of them.
>>
>>137324312
lol look at the deep state meme guy. How's that holding up for you?

Nice spacing by the way.

This is not Trump and Bannon's moment. Bannon's naiveté and paranoia have led him to this, and this is the end of his extended 15 minutes.

Trump will realize that to stay afloat he needs to eject the remaining nuts out of the WH, or go down with them.
>>
>>137317910
>that quote

I'm really glad this dude didn't last two weeks.
>>
>>137328788
He's right though. Anyone who wants Bannon out is an antinationalist. They never have legitimate reasons for wanting him out.
>>
>>137318027

But if they oust Bannon and keep Javanka, that's pretty much affirming Trump doesn't actually hold to the same principles Bannon does so it only makes sense he's gonna shit on him for the next 3 years.
>>
>>137303137
If Bannon goes I'm done with Trump.
That faggot can lose the next election. I'm gearing up for a war.
>>
>>137303137
Perhaps pushing McMaster conspiracy theories wasnt the brightest thing Bannon ever did.
>>
>>137318027
Trump an get fucked if he drops Bannon.
>>
>>137303137
>that time stamp
A-are y-you from the future?
>>
>>137330669
When you draw black and white lines like that, most sane people will walk away. The gamble was on how authoritarian the American people have become. I think the gamble was made too early, and won't be viable again for decades to come.
>>
>>137328788
Communists talk like communists

Good luck shills.
>>
>>137304163
>>137307041
>>137310512
LOL miller is a larping rich Jew who's become buddy-buddy with Kushner. He lives in a $1M condo his daddy dropped $500K on the down payment
>>
>>137332492
>2017
>communists
>>
>>137317910
of course Mooch, Kushner, Ivanka, Dina Powell are snakes
>>
>>137331825
>The gamble was on how authoritarian the American people have become

No, it wasn't.
>>
>>137310298
Good, idiot
>>
>>137327610
>>137333176

>Trump's own family members are snakes

Lmao. Kushner and Ivanka have no impact on policy. Look at the past 6 months. It's been pretty conservative.
>>
>>137331075
>>137331239

who are you going to go to? The current Democratic party is half neoliberal and half commie, and the GOP still has Bush Republicans in there. Trump is still the only good hope.
>>
With the last of the grassroots Trump people gone, will Prince Jared Kushner be able to hold the base? Prince Jared Kushner who recieved 250 million dollars from George Soros, who funded the violent assault of Trump supporters?

How many Americans voted to MAGA but are now getting conned on a Trump Steak?
>>
>>137325858
>aren't Israel first,

is that good or bad?
>>
>>137336209

Jared ran the digitial operations for the Trump campaign. Trump used to support Hillary. Things and people can change.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.