[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left has forgotten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: blm.jpg (216KB, 1225x688px) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
216KB, 1225x688px
Are the left brainwashed? A blm member last year killed like 11 cops and it's always forgotten.
The minute a right side person finally kills someone and it's a media shit storm.

Why is it when a leftist goes nuts, the media buries the story so soon then it's forgotten about in roughly a month. Are they drones? Brainwashed? Inhuman?

Bring the leftist terrorist into memes and dont let the left forget they've been trying to start things for far longer
>>
>>137302639
>a leftist goes nuts
Because that's exactly what it is, whereas your platform is literally "gas the kikes race war now."
>>
It's okay, everyone will forget about this in two weeks tops. Just a few days ago they were all literally shaking about nuclear holocaust with NK but now people don't even care.
>>
Why is it anytime anything happens right wingers say "B-B-B-UT THE LEFT!!"

Take some responsibility for your actions for once.

Also bonus meme: Does what that idiot leftist blm member did EXCUSE the killing of an innocent american who was protesting? Is this the mentality here?
>>
File: bs.jpg (10KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
10KB, 500x281px
>>137302814
Did you not read my meme.

We see here: Another leftist victim blaming and automatically equating me as a nazi. In their minds cops should be killed. This is a free speech forum and if you're blaming me as a nazi for being on this site, then you are one aswell.

Grow the fuck up. Ignorant.

I can tell i hit the saltmine the minute a far-left ideology person hits my thread in under the first 5 posts.
>>
>>137303168
>defends nazis
>WHY DO YOU THINK IM A NAZI
>>
File: 2 quik.jpg (43KB, 603x315px) Image search: [Google]
2 quik.jpg
43KB, 603x315px
>>137303161
Nope. Just showing you crazy extremists that both sides are radicalized and you'll refuse each time to acknowledge each side as radicals.

Both sides have drawn blood now. Sorta pathetic though trying to ignore the deaths of 11 cops, because it fits into your ideology.
>>
>>137302639
When the number of cops killed gets within 10k of the number of blacks killed by cops for nothing other than being black i will start to care.
>>
>>137302639
>blacks shooting cops
Happens every day, is therefore not news.
>white committing vehicular manslaughter
Rarely happens, is possibly politically motivated, is national news. The news could run stories of niggers committing crimes 24/7 and there wouldn't be enough time to air them all.
>>
File: chillin like a villian.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chillin like a villian.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>137303428
Defending a person who killed 11 cops makes you a radical aswell. Im not far-fight but merely a libertarian who wishes to see the left squirm as they fail to see the connections between what they speak and their actions.
>>
>>137303658
>Defending a person who killed 11 cops makes you a radical aswell.
Ok? Killing 11 people is a lot less bad than killing 11 million people you fucking retard
>>
>>137303942
Killing 50 million is worse.
>>
>>137303161
because leftists misrepresent their own excesses by claiming their violence was either the "actions of misguided individuals" or "retaliation to provocations", whereas when rightwing chimpouts occur the left goes "all right-wingers are terrorist nazi murderers, ban all opinions right of marxist-bolshevism NOW"

also the inherent hypocrisy of applying the same tactic to rightists that rightists apply to muslims

remember kids, fascism is ALWAYS a reaction to communism, hence why fascism is a "reactionary" ideology

no communism = no fascism
communism = inevitable fascism

if the state and judicial system did its fucking job and arrested, prosecuted and convicted communist agitators and provocatoures, then the so called "alt-right" would never have even come into being
>>
>>137302639
If only more Leftist had his balls and resolve
>>
>>137303658
Fake news, he didn't kill 11 people
>>
>>137304766
The difference is, that the other side wants a different system someone could disagree with, while the other side want's a system with people they select based on dna and there is nothing to disagree with.
>>
>>137307420
>other side wants a different system someone could disagree with and get shot for disagreeing
ftfy

fascism is also an opressive shitty ideology, but communism is objectively worse
just fuck off with this shit and enjoy democracy millenial faggots
>>
>>137302639
Remember the congressman who was shot by the bernout? That shit got dropped like the day after. If that was the other way around we would have never heard the end of it.
>>
>>137302814
>implying niggers dont talk about killing whites daily
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.