[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted without comment.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

Posted without comment.
>>
>turns violent
because antifa showed up lmao
>>
>>137296936
>adding the two deaths of the helicopter crash (that nobody will talk about) to make it seem like they were related deaths

SIMPLY JEW'D
>>
>>137297090
Are you fucking retardedk? Do you really think antifa has access to a military grade helicopter and suppressed weapons to be able shoot down the police one? Who do you think supplied the charger and professional driver to "run over" (they were dummies swapped out for crisis actors in the confusion) the protestors.

I'm sure it was just pure coincidence that a """"""""white""""""""" man ran someone over when if you check the crime rates, it's much more likely to be someone else kg a different race. Pure coincidence that this man also happened to be a "white nationalist" at an alt-right (protip: controlled opposition).

Pull your head out of your ass you fucking knuckle dragging sape.
>>
>>137296936
BBC reported the same, sky too.
Even now when everyone knows two were killed in an unrelated helicopter crash.

This kind of shit works against them, lefties think everybody is their kind of dumb.
>>
>>137297821
>Are you fucking retardedk? Do you really think antifa has access to a military grade helicopter and suppressed weapons to be able shoot down the police one?
What information do you have on the helicopter being shot down by Nazis? kek, everybody is focused on a car crash, you'd think nazis shooting down a helicopter would be massive news.
>>
>>137297821
Are you fucking retarded?

It was a Challenger.

How can I trust anything you say?
>>
>>137297954
You stupid inbred knuckle dragging idiotic placenta eating subhuman bottom feeder nigger loving sow. I'm saying the """"""nazis""""""" we're setup. Antifa was never really there and neither were these so called nazis. But /pol/ is so dumb they keep falling for this shit. Why is stormfront so much smarter than you fucking idiots?
>>
>>137297090
>>137297821
>>137297954
>>137298569

Listen, I'm trying to have a proper slide thread here and you faggots are fucking it up.
>>
>>137298569
>Why is stormfront so much smarter than you fucking idiots?
Why immediately reveal you're not even from here? Stick to Stormfront if you think it's better you little twinkle-toed faggot.
>>
>>137298906
Keep sucking Jew cock you leaf fuck.
>>
File: Unite-The-Right-False-Flag-CIA.png (133KB, 1489x276px) Image search: [Google]
Unite-The-Right-False-Flag-CIA.png
133KB, 1489x276px
>>137296936
>>
>>137299296
I'm sorry, do you mean kike?
>>
>>137297090
This desu senpai
>>
>>137297821
>Muh car hoax
Getting tired of this forced meme
>>
>>137299426
I actually do believe in coincidences 90% of the time but damn does that look iffy as fuck.
>>
Protest in Charlottesville turns violent, between police and radical leftists 3 are dead and dozens wounded

There, I made it more accurate
>>
>>137296936

So you wanna play like this big guys?

Neat freaks shouldn't play dirty.
>>
File: imfromtheagency.jpg (464KB, 598x902px) Image search: [Google]
imfromtheagency.jpg
464KB, 598x902px
>>137299426
he even looks like a CIA goober
>>
>>137299441
Based leaf
>>
>>137301072
And just as I suspected, leftist shill posing as a StormFronter. Too bad they can't say kike or nigger, it would help their disguise.
>>
File: bezmenov.jpg (1MB, 2770x778px) Image search: [Google]
bezmenov.jpg
1MB, 2770x778px
Wikipedia is a Mindrape nexus
>>
>>137297090
>Your honor, he made me kill him with his mean words! I ain't no murderer!
>>
>>137299982
The funniest thing is on one end they are working overtime to turn this into Sandy Hook 2.0 so they can call it a "false flag" and not take any responsibility, while on the other end they're calling him /ourguy/ and giving him a hero's welcome.
>>
>>137301703
>>137302644
Actually you've been hard at work calling this a terror attack despite not knowing anything about the kid who was driving the car.

Also been hard at work denying the car was attacked first despite there being clear video evidence.

http://www.departmentofmemes.com/article/protesters-attacked-charlottesville-drivers-car-baseball-bat/

9 times out of 10 shills will not respond to this comment or video. Be the 1.
>>
>>137299426
This guy seemed shady as fuck yesterday. Didn't he also have one of the best videos of the incident where he's yelling "A Nazi just drove his car into the crowd!" no more than 5 seconds after it happened?
>>
File: 1475571881949.png (265KB, 620x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475571881949.png
265KB, 620x558px
>>137296936
Wikipedia is just propaganda, all the staff and editors should be arrested for treason and given the death penalty.
>>
>>137301230
Its funny because using the words is the first step in the red pilling process for alot of people. its quite liberating doing something you have been told you arent allowed to do, especially for the young.
>>
>>137296936
>...And after he spattered the fat woman, the driver then used her blubber as a makeshift slingshot that catapulted his assault vehicle several miles through the air to strike a police helicopter out of the sky!
>>
Ok wtf was up with that helicopter anyway and why is none of the press talking about it? This is going to become one of those really really important things that gets swept under the rug and years later the only people who even mention it will be labeled conspiratards like with building 7
>>
>>137304582
>At a protest full of Nazi LARPers
>"A Nazi just drove into the crowds"
Wow, what a random and out of the blue statement to make.
>>
>>137296936
>3 people dead
Yeah, one in a car crash & two in a helicopter crash.
>>
>>137305267
>random grey car being whacked by antifa drives into people then attempts to flee
>within 5 seconds someone identifies it as being driven by a nazi
>>
>>137302896
Honest question. Do you actually believe the bullshit coming out of your cunt mouth or is it more like playing a character so that you'll be more convincing to the useful idiots in here?
>>
>>137296936
This is exactly what was supposed to happen. All of the riots and looting from the left we're supposed to incite a reaction from the right. Now, without all of the evidence and the motivations of what happened yesterday, the left is solidifying. Remember the long hot summer that was predicted? It just started.
>>
>>137305513
Is this an argument? Can you try actually arguing against what I'm saying?

Why are you so sure of this being a terrorist attack?
>>
>>137304582
>>137305267
>>137305414
Oh, he's the guy with the video from up the street that shows it backing away too. There's the other video with a similar angle to Faith Goldy's, and the guy just starts yelling about how it was a Nazi.
>>
>>137305414
>Car flees into a bunch of antifa
>He must be a government funded false flag activist hired from Craigslist using a modified car with armored radiator and tinted windows with special training in high-speed reversing in order to escape being ID'd by crowd
Yeah, that would be my first thought too anon.
>>
>>137306852
I thought it was odd that someone had an everipedia page put together before anyone knew anything about the guy.
>>
>>137306210
>Oh no, someone just hit my car with something
>Welp, better accelerate deeper into the crowd at full-speed than back out the way I came
The reason no one buys your crap is because most people who aren't cucked little pawns like the ones in here see right through your ever-evolving bullshit.

>He is antifa hoping to run over Nazis!
>He is false flag agent hired by government to make us look bad!
>He was attacked and he panicked!
>He is /ourhero/ for killing libtards!
In my opinion, Mr. Cult Leader, you should stick with the second strategy. It worked quite well with your pawns in here during Sandy Hook. Oh, also, you should probably tell them to stop celebrating him as /ourguy/ if you're gonna go with the false flag angle.
>>
>>137308988
>The reason no one buys your crap is because most people who aren't cucked little pawns like the ones in here see right through your ever-evolving bullshit.
Where's the argument?

>In my opinion, Mr. Cult Leader, you should stick with the second strategy. It worked quite well with your pawns in here during Sandy Hook. Oh, also, you should probably tell them to stop celebrating him as /ourguy/ if you're gonna go with the false flag angle.
Where's the argument?

Do you know what fearing for your life is? Do you know what flight or fight is? Do you realize the car was attacked before he hit the crowd?
>>
>>137309132
Sure, if being struck by a grocery bag is "being attacked."
>>
>>137308988
ad hominem & projection ≠ argument
>>
>>137309270
Literally try arguing at any time.
>>
>>137309364
>SHILL!
>LIBTARD!
>FAKE NEWZ!
>((()))
I'm only speaking your language.
>>
>>137309380
I will, once you provide compelling evidence.
Blurry video of him speeding towards the crowd with some nigger on the side taking a swing at his car right before he accelerates even faster into the crowd doesn't change much.
>>
>>137310658
>I will, once you provide compelling evidence.
says the guy riddled with logical fallacies
>>
>>137312437
Where is the argument?
>>
>>137309962
Overreacting again, calm down and answer the nice mans question or leave.
>>
>>137313230
Obscured by your retardation.
>>
>>137296936
wait, they're blaming the helicopter on the rally? lol fucking dumb
>>
>>137313623
Make me
>>
>>137313752
Literally try arguing at any time.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.