[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I fight anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

This isn't about the shitshow at charlottesville. Nor is it about anything else in the media recently. I just want to know why I should fight anymore. I feel like everything that I want to achieve is something that I'll never do because of myself. I tell myself, "I'm gonna work out" and yet I can't do it, no matter how much I stress the importance of it when I talk to myself. Everything I do just feels futile. I'm aware of my problems, and I want to confront them, but its just not there. Every time I see other people, even friends, who are happy, it just makes me feel more alone. I feel like the only people who care about me, are the people who are supposed to care. Whenever I hear some inspirational monologue, something in me just says that its just words that make me feel a certain way, that none of it is even special, its just chemicals in the brain. And if someone were to mock me for these problems, saying that I'm "just a weak pussy who's not special and needs to man up", I just accept that I'm everything they say I am, which only makes me feels worse. I want to break free from it, but I feel like its the only thing that speaks the truth. It doesn't matter that someone's nice to me, after all, they probably just want something from me, or do it out of pity. Nothing feels real, or special, or like it really matters, and anything to be said to encourage me is null.
I'm not surprised if you didn't want to read all of that. It pains me just typing this out. But if anything, I just want peace with myself any everyone else. I know that life's a struggle, but that doesn't mean that everything should feel like hell.
>>
>>137296235
You might be experiencing a chemical imbalance brought about by continuous mentally-challenging impulse. A good way to resolve them on the short term is to turn off the computer, take a nice walk just now and then make sure you sleep enough (your need for sleep might be increased, you will find this out for yourself however). Maybe buy one of those time-switches for aquarium lamps to limit your use of the PC in a given day, as overuse of those is usually a main culprit. Over time you might find the situation to have improved, but if not I would recommend seeing a psychologist or capable theologian at some point in order to see if you can maybe work out a way to fight the depressive stints after all.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.