[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Winning?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1502645057413.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1502645057413.gif
980KB, 227x221px
One white woman, dead. Two white state troopers, dead. One white male, imprisoned. From a purely mathematical stand point, how is this a win.
>>
>>137295153
Momentum of Movement.
You think The Reich didn't arrest and punish Germans who apposed the party?
>>
>>137295153
Our guy is still alive, you don't win by dying.
>>
>>137295153
>from a purely mathematical stand point
Nothing but linear math matters from a purely mathematical stand point. Your question is useless and ignorant
>>
>>137295578

As a shitskin whos entire existence depends on American stability, what do you make of this weekends events?

Im curious how an outsider sees things, it could help shape the narrative in the days to come. Youre right btw, any publicity is good publicity for us.
>>
>>137295153
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
evolves from primateï
>>
>>137296442
The only thing you should be concerned with that shapes any narrative is intellectual honesty. What the fuck...
>>
>>137295153
>4 dead communists
>winning
>>
>>137296442
Just like how terrorism made ISIS so popular, right?
>>
File: illegal 8-2015 bgg.png (664KB, 651x560px) Image search: [Google]
illegal 8-2015 bgg.png
664KB, 651x560px
>>137295153

oh, there has been WAY more than one white woman killed
This is what antifa is supporting....a mass invasion of illegal criminals
>>
>>137296558

Were at war. Your morals are meaningless until victory is secured.
>>
>>137295153
We have to weed out the weaks, always win.
>>
>>137295153
Kevin Spacey always wins, no matter who dies.
>>
>>137295153
>white supremacy took down a chopper

Niggers should be more afraid in the face of that kind of power
>>
>>137296442
The Nazis have every right to rally, and antifa showing up to stop them turns them from idiots to escape goat their problem into an unstoppable force. Every time Antifa trys to shut down Nazis who march without harming anyone they grow stronger.

All non-Nazi people had to do is just ignore them. They fucked up the moment they showed up.

Antifa just proves that the government is trying to silence the right and whites.

And it doesn't fucking help that the side trying to silence the biggest demographic in USA are commies. I rather side with Neo-Nazis to have commies and faggots killed.
>>
File: XNNCFI7.png (689KB, 761x709px) Image search: [Google]
XNNCFI7.png
689KB, 761x709px
>>137295578

You assume it has been given momentum. However, it's much more likely to have scared off those whom were on the fence.

>>137296442
As a shitskin, I think we all lose. Most of the world would love to see us divide and conquer ourselves. You made the mistake of actually buying in, to one side or the other. I think both sides represent ouroboros, the snake that devours itself. The left being the head, because in it, at least a brain exists. The right, the tail, because this is were the shit comes out. I blame the left as much as the right for eating shit in the first place. If it were up to me, any radicals would have their tongues and genitalia removed.
>>
>>137295153
3 useless trashbags less on the planet is an improvement.
>>
>>137295153
I'm sure a bunch of niggers in Chicago and Baltimore died yesterday too.
>>
>>137296726
>intellectual honesty is about morals hurr durr
No. You don't actually know what intellectual honesty is & that is pretty evident. You will have no substance of truth in anything you do so long as you accomplish it lacking intellectual honesty.
>>
>>137295153
Assuming it was a white supremacist rally, it isn't a win.

Guess what? It wasn't a white supremacist rally.

>media brainwashing
>>
File: 1502650972050.jpg (63KB, 621x555px) Image search: [Google]
1502650972050.jpg
63KB, 621x555px
>>137295153
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.