[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDPILL ME: TSARNAEV BROS, REQUESTING INFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Tsarnaev Bros.jpg (47KB, 860x320px) Image search: [Google]
Tsarnaev Bros.jpg
47KB, 860x320px
When this happened, I heard talk of "false flags" and put this down to leftists trying to protect muslims: "What's the chance an entitled Chechnyan muslim WOULDN'T do this", I thought at the time.
I have since examined Sandy Hook and find there are a lot of things which don't add up, but I would like to appeal to /pol/ to "redpill me" on the possibility of the Tsaranaev Bros being the "fall guys" for this act of terrorism.I may ask questions which may seem uninformed - but I truly want to build a more complete picture in order to make up my own mind.
Thanks, /pol/.
>>
>>137295043
Because he plead guilty.
>>
>>137295735
After being shot in the throat and writing down that he did it, totally legit.
>>
>>137295735
So did Martin Bryant. Look up port Arthur. Some fishy shit happened with that one
>>
>>137295043
Anyone got more?
>>
Sucks for Joker's roommates, they had no idea what was going on and still got fucked.
>>
>>137295043
Done.
>>
>>137297560
Thanks anon.
I was looking at getting a pair of 5.11 boots myself but they are not cheap, and yet these guys can afford them, I see... terror must pay good.
>>
>>137295735
After a week of CIA tier torture you would admit that you are a flying pig called whinny from galaxy nebula 12331
>>
>>137295043
the kid went back to school the next day, only to find out he was wanted

he checked into the gym for a workout at his uni the next morning

naked tamerlan getting arrested in public, video of this -- but then winds up dead in a alleged shootout ??

very peculiar events indeed.. also
tamerlan had gone to chechnya and was alleged cia asset

they hung em out!

>hey kid, you need $10,000 for some school books we need you to carry this backpack and head downtown
>>
File: Ray-Ban Drifter 2.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Ban Drifter 2.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>137300211
Didn't think the vid would be on Youtube, but it is.
WTF.
Next question for you all - what was the end-game?
I can't see the Obama admin doing this to inconvenience muslims - Obama WAS a muslim, FFS. Was it related to foriegn policy?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.