[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Erasure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: mayonesa.jpg (15KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
mayonesa.jpg
15KB, 480x308px
So...How does it feel to be erased and replaced?
>>
>>137294370
what does that even mean
>>
>>137294370
We are still here.
>>
White erasure has never happened. Everywhere you turn, you'll see white faces. For whites, the world is a mirror. THAT is what "white privilege" is.
>>
File: mayonesa_4.jpg (77KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
mayonesa_4.jpg
77KB, 960x692px
>>
>>137295430
>>137294370
Are you trying to argue something? All I see are unfunny copies of right wing memes.
>>
>>137295430
>"Straight white men are the most oppressed"

lmao
>>
>>137294518
White birth rates are the highest they've been in decades. I have hope for the first time in years. We're gonna have to fight, I think, but I don't want to very much. I'm in Texas, in a super Hispanic area close to NM, so I don't know how my area would go down in the civil war divvying, however that would happen. I feel like by values, people would be with us against libtards, but I dunno if they'd get subverted, the Mexicans, because they're kind of stupid as a group and close to what would probs be contested area. I don't know but I'm pretty sure the military would be split as well, without *all* going to one side or the other, because it would just be over, never make it to a war, without the military being conflicted itself, and I think that the Jews very much want a war to weaken us.
>>
File: bootlickers.jpg (45KB, 604x731px) Image search: [Google]
bootlickers.jpg
45KB, 604x731px
Also, what is up with the boot licking? Is it the taste of the polish or the leather that you love so much? Or do you just feel safe in his big arms? Just love to be the little spoon?
>>
>>137296104
Is this the best you've got? Some unfunny caricatures and le meme pics with captions? Damn, you sure showed me. How will i ever recover?
>>
>>137296461
Whooohoooa there, snowflake. I'm just trying to have a dialogue here and come to an understanding. Try not to get so triggered so fast.
>>
>>137296745

> I'm just trying to have a dialogue here

Yeah, of course. My bad. Sorry for assuming you were mentally capable of understanding what a proper conversation is. It's almost as bad as assuming your gender.
>>
>>137297705

Poland was better of during the communist era.
>>
>>137298103
No. We cucked communists twice. Too this day /Leftypol/ calls up Enternal Poles. Will they ever recover, who knows.
>>
>>137294370
I've seen like maybe one black guy this week
>>
>>137294370
I honestly wish white people could just fuck off to space and leave everyone else behind
>>
Peter Cvjetanovic was doxxed.
James Damore got canned.
Jr. is in police custody.
Tomato Laury lost her gig.
Cole White lost his job.

I guess you guys really ARE the victims in all this. My thoughts and prayers go out to your families. Really, heartbreaking af.
>>
File: 1500781488669.jpg (121KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1500781488669.jpg
121KB, 1024x682px
>>137294370
Daily reminder Trump is the "savior" of the white race according to these white nationalists.
>>
File: 1502652920691.png (416KB, 300x780px) Image search: [Google]
1502652920691.png
416KB, 300x780px
Mixed Master Race inc
>>
>>137299262
tfw you are so vocal in your hate of jews that your little brat marries one. GG. On a more positive note, Trump is carrying on the proud, white tradition of incest.
>>
File: here have my daughter.jpg (123KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
here have my daughter.jpg
123KB, 950x534px
>>137299653
Not to mention cuckolding.

There's no way Melania actually fucks him. When she was living in Trump tower she def had younger guys she would be fucking.
>>
>>137294370
How does it feel to know that blacks are being bleached left front an centre. We're not being destroyed, you are. All we're doing is getting rid of some history that shows us in a bad light meanwhile your children will be mixed and your gran children will have blue eyes and laugh at nigger jokes.
>>
>>137294370
You are horribly racist!
>>
>>137300196
She gettin' it somewhere. I mean, how do you even find that micro-penis (macro-clitoris? since it cannot be found?) among all of those folds. She could get Trudeau if she wanted it. Maybe she really is fucking the guy from Tiffany's.

She sure isn't getting it from Trump. We've all seen that hand slap and all the distance they keep. This "red-blooded American" deeeeeefinitely isn't getting any. What a fitting leader.
>>
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.