[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ Rant / Farewell Letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 225x225px
This is it pol, I can't take it anymore.
This board has turned to complete chaos. We've been invaded by leftist to the point where it seems like the outnumber us, and now the whole world thinks we induce murder.
It seems like nothing on here matters anymore, we're not united and we're not winning like we used to.
It's only a matter of time until this board gets deleted and everyone on it gets Doxxed, and I'm not going to be part of pol when that happens.
No one on this board agrees with eachother anymore, and your constant anti-semitism isn't going to help anyone get or keep a job.
I can't spend the rest of my life like this pol, you Don't do anything for me anymore, all you do is make me stressed and hateful of almost everything. And I can't live like this, this hatefulness isn't doing anything for me.
Pol isn't fun anymore, it's not useful anymore, it's not useful anymore, it's not relevant anymore, and though it's awkward to say; pol isn't inclusive anymore. It's just a waste of time now.
It's time for me and others to grow up, get a real job, and fix politics the right way, like the adults we are.

Farewel /pol/,
We had a good run,
We had some good feels...
>>
>>137292360
cya tomorrow faggot
>>
>>137292360
You black pilled fagot just go to ∞ chan

I'm like 92% sure your just a shill trying to make us feel down though.
>>
>>137292492

Fpbp
>>
/leftypol/ here, we're not even organising a raid against you, you're just imploding yourselves
>>
See ya tomorrow Jim
>>
>>137292360
>seems like the outnumber us
>seems
>>
>>137292718
listen to his lie, leftists always lie! So you should believe they are organizing to not organize unorganized attack!
try next time shithead
>>
>>137292360
>REEEEEEEEE where is my safe space from the mean lefties?
>>
>>137292360
O B V I O U S
S L I D E
T H R E A D
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
NO, DO NOT REPLY
>NO, DO NOT REPLY
IF OP WAS SERIOUS HE WOULDN'T GIVE UP, HE WOULD JUST GO OUT INTO THE WORLD TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE
SAGE
DO NOT REPLY!!!!
IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!
>>
Yes goy all is hopeless
>>
see ya monday skyler, tell your girlfriend and my son i said hi
>>
>>137292360
>It's time for me and others to grow up, get a real job, and fix politics the right way, like the adults we are.
>and fix politics the right way, like the adults we are.

you aren't going to fix the immigration issue when the other side plays dirty (bringing in shitskins who vote democratic and purposefully sabotaging the White super-majority)

have fun being a cuck
>>
>>137292492
Firs post, best post. Fuck this falsely overly sentimental shill.
>>
File: 748787568586787587687587.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
748787568586787587687587.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>137292360
Gotta admit you made me consider leaving this place for good as well. I am going to take a break from this place and see how I feel and I suggest the rest of you do the same. We could be doing so much more for society if we just gave up these childish little hobbies. Take the first step into a better life.
>>
>>137292718
Someone already linked to a thread from reddit yesterday informing people to come here. This isn't an organic thing.
>>
>>137292360
nobody ever leaves here. we'll see you tomorrow, anon. have a good night.
>>
File: tiki_mugs-green_grande.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tiki_mugs-green_grande.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>137292360 Don't leave, the Tiki Party didn't start yet, waiting for the Torches to get returned.
>>
>>137292360
Hey now at least you guys helped to put an absolute piece of shit in office out of spite
>>
>>137292360
The problem is autistic little fat greasy r/t_d nerds who LARP irl and unironically go to protests.
>>
File: 1425064683194.gif (3MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1425064683194.gif
3MB, 300x166px
>>137292360
You worthless whites! You fucked up this time. Did you think anti-white rhetoric was bad before? You ain't seen nothing yet. I am a Google employee. We've been having emergency meetings all day. We are going to shame, guilt and belittle you stupid white men the likes of which you've never seen! We will delete your YouTube channels, your email accounts. Everything will be gone. The only thing anyone will read, watch or hear about whites is how disgusting, racist and limp dicked you are and there's nothing you can do about it!
>>
File: IMG_2159.jpg (68KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.jpg
68KB, 600x500px
>>
bye faggot. take all the other whiny spammers clogging up the front page with you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.