[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporters confirmed as retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Delusional_Retards.png (4MB, 1920x2708px) Image search: [Google]
Delusional_Retards.png
4MB, 1920x2708px
How can right wing retards even contemplate this level of mental gymnastics. The level of retardation is off the charts.

Explain how this even makes sense.
>>
rural and suburban retards
>>
>>137289430
They're right for once. 100% positive that the people at UTR larping as Nazis were autistic larpers, antifa moles, or feds undercover. It's all to play into the left's narrative.
>>
>>137289430
They're training for the Extra Special Olympics where all the events require this level of mental flexibility.
>>
File: 1502636437464.png (477KB, 623x916px) Image search: [Google]
1502636437464.png
477KB, 623x916px
They just wanted to get laid
>>
>>137289650
That's delusional though. You have no proof. The proof is of the contrary. Why are you deluding yourself?
>that shit will drive a person mental
>>
>>137289884
You want the alt-right to be discredited? OK then. Let the left's violence go unhinged where (((they))) will find every way they can to demonize you.
>>
>>137289430
>bong
>wants to talk about mental gymnastics

Okay, you've baited me.

You know what's wrong with bongland? The fact that British is now offensive. You're not even allowed to be who you are inherently. You don't have the right to bear arms, you don't even have a queen as a ruler, you have her as a gilded prisoner. Everything that made Britain Britain, is gone. You shame the British kingdom, you shame the British name. And then you dare to make comments about the U.S. like we're not more wealthy than you, more influential, and frankly better than you in every single aspect. What the fuck are you, Ahmed? irrelevant? Less than that. You're almost nothing.
>>
>>137290058
What part of no evidence do you not understand?
>>
>>137289430
You do realize /r/the_donald doesn't even get half the traffic of /pol/, right?

You think those reddit lefists "pedes" represent the movement youre fucking dumb
>>
>>137290112
triggered snowflake?
>>
>>137289879
Jesus fucking christ. "The ultimate enemy of the state?" These children are delusional
>>
>>137289430
r/cuckold
>>
is that fucking joey salads
>>
>>137292010
Yes it is
>>
>>137292010
nevermind just found this
https://youtu. be/haxNg0kfnPQ
>>
Woah some dudes with swastika armband and flags so crazy
Just like my anime
>>
>>137289581

this is the only thing that needs to be said. You fucking idiots from rural and suburban areas are retarded. I know some of you are good, but you're not bringing your best. Please wake up. The urban centers are sick of your shit. It's cringe worthy. It's like watching your little brother growing up and going through puberty. Grow up already.
>>
>>137292828
He's pretty retarded to do that. He thought he was being ironic. Yet... there were people there unironically with nazi and white supremacist shit. He deserves all the hate he will get, just for being retarded.

What was his joke.
>haha
>retards think trump supporters are nazis
>hahah
>I'm going to ironically mock that
>watch this
meanwhile nazis and white supremicists are seen doing nazi salutes n' shit. A guy also runs into people with car. Talk about a fail.
>>
OP confirmed as NIGGER. bring your liberal pansies and antifa out. you faggots talk big behind computers and masks and shit. we will run you the fuck down with semis next time. WHITE POWER!
>>
>>137293765
Retard.
>>
>>137292010
What's with spaghetti niggers and siding with nazis?
>>
>>137293753
It was for one of his social experiment videos 5 months ago.
>>
>>137289430
>https://youtu. be/haxNg0kfnPQ
Shut up you faggot bobbie
>>
>>137289430
Why can't people just express their opinions in a rally without waving swastikas?

Nobody will support that
>>
>>137294384
They're just lazy cosplayers you boring faggot
Look even the flags were not ironed
>>
>>137289430
Anon, explain affirmative action?
>>
>>137289430
umm yes, If you are saying the majority of the nation are racist then I hope you break your neck on the way down,
>>
>>137289430
Is that Joey Salads with the armband?
>>
>>137289430
Not thinking that it is completely true is the real mental gymnastics.
How do liberals not see this?
not trolling, It is the only logical conclusion you can draw when you look at the big picture.
and I am not even talking about meh jews, I am just going off of the media freaking out over a car accident that took place while violent leftist were sperging out which caused it.
It's literally insane to not see it that way because that is how it is and has been sense virtue signaling and all this SJW crap started.
>>
>>137294726
Well look at that. It is Salads
>>
>>137294656
fuck off nguyen, they are idiots like skinhead nazis, nobody takes them seriously
>>
>>137295334
>>137294726
It's from a 5 month old social experiment video he made
>>
>>137296022
>Just a prank bro
>>
File: a53.jpg (32KB, 500x333px)
a53.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
>>137289430
Why is that one guy wearing a swastika armband? He looks like an Arab. Jesus wept Americans are so cringeworthy.
>>
>>137297333
that picture is from a five month old youtube social experiment video
>>
>>137293649
Fuck you lmao I can smell your fear from here
>>
is that a fucking sandnigger with a nazi armband? goddamn, i just got second hand embarrassment
>>
>>137293872
How does it feel to see the beginnings of your people's end? We're not the ones going extinct. This planet will be a blot of ash before we let that happen.
>>
>>137298469
Standard D&C from the rat race.
SAGE
>>
>>137289430
Upside on this whole thing is that based civics like you can fuck off, there is no need for mental gymnastics commies should hang
>>
>>137289430
Well, you see, since violence is bad and liberals are bad and we're good, the liberals are violent and we dindu nuffin cause we good boys.
>>
>>137298469
The Mein Kampf is the most popular book in the Middle East aside from Islamic literature. They have more right to wear that arm band than white people who don't see it more than a white supremacy symbol.
>>
>>137289430

As a shitskin, I think we all lose. Most of the world would love to see us divide and conquer ourselves. You made the mistake of actually buying in, to one side or the other. I think both sides represent ouroboros, the snake that devours itself. The left being the head, because in it, at least a brain exists. The right, the tail, because this is were the shit comes out. I blame the left as much as the right for eating shit in the first place. If it where up to me, any radicals would have their tongues and genitalia removed.
>>
>>137293649
This, all the city and urban brainiacs voted for based hillary.
>>
>>137293649
cities hold some of the smartest people but also the stupidest people i've ever met where in the city. Cities hold both extremes of the spectrum
>>
>>137289430
Anyone involved on either side is fucking autistic. Anyone posting about nothing but this are loser lefties. Go out and take a walk in the park.
>>
>>137289430
>a handful of people cause issues
>everyone in the group is at fault
>literally simple to pose as one side or the other to cause issues
>somehow difficult to understand for leftypol
but you guys do the same """mental gymnastics""" for muslims #notallakbars
>>
>>137299755
Jesus. How much did David Brock pay you to write this ridiculous pasta?
>>
>>137289430
The only thing that activates my almonds is they thought running around with swastikas was a good thing for the pride parade.
>>
Kek, is that Joey salads on the middle left pic?
>>
>>137289430
HE WAS BASED /OUR GUY/ BUT ALSO IT WAS A FALSE FLAG HE DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG DODGE OF PEACE WE NEED TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL HE WAS A JEW FALSE FLAG /OUR GUY/
>>
>>137290112
>Gets accused of mental gymnastics
>responds by ignoring the accusation and making up random bullshit aka mental gymnastics
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.