[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170813_115747.png (79KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_115747.png
79KB, 720x561px
>>
>>137288196
What went wrong at that rally? I thought the only problem was what happened at the counter protest.
>>
>>137288522
a helicopter went down. not proven yet that it was shot down.
>>
>>137288522
Ask the mayor of Charlottesville.
The police failed to control the situation he provoked.
>>
>>137288522
>What went wrong at that rally?

Some rural and suburban retard ran over a bunch of ultra high IQ city people.
>>
>>137288196
>What went wrong

The White Nationalist movement set themselves back about 15 years. They overreached, thinking that Trump's Presidency (despite most of the country not voting for him) was vindication for their beliefs.

Huge backfire.
>>
>>137288916
This.
Why isn't anyone blaming him or the police chief for letting this happen? How come every time antifa gather somewhere and start rioting the police get told to fall back?
>>
>>137288522
>What went wrong at that rally?
nothing, the planet is now one democrat less
>>
>>137288196
Is Jim Norton a cuck?
>>
>>137289215
No. We will be vindicated by the fact that the jew was acting in defense and was not a part of vanguard America. And again vindicated by the lawsuit on the city of Charlottesville
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.