[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Governor of Virginia is Responsible for the Violence Yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

If the alt-right would have been allowed to hold their rally as planned (with a permit), there would have been no violence. No car crash, no helicopter crash, and no deaths. But because the governor and his (((handlers))) decided to declare a state of emergency, order an attack on the alt-right by riot police, and force the communists and alt-right to engage each other, all hell broke loose.

The (((state))) caused the violence and (((they))) are responsible for it. Not the alt-right. Not even antifa really.
>>
>>137287689
SO MUCH THIS.
>>
https://youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Your proof
>>
File: 1497128351268s.jpg (3KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
1497128351268s.jpg
3KB, 125x89px
wow some reason, how about that
>>
They are trying to oppress us with violence because they have seen we have the numbers at the ballot box
>>
>>137287689
White niggers vs white niggers and another white nigger got into his chrysler product and went over a bunch of white niggers nothing of value of was lost, not even the car, except for maybe heather because no one deserves to die for being at a rally.
>>
File: 1497490777651.jpg (47KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1497490777651.jpg
47KB, 458x438px
>>137288032
>>
>>137288184
>everyone i dont like is a jew
>>
>>137288250
basically yeah
>>
>>137288250
he's only referring to you
>>
I thought it was the mayor who revoked the permit.
In any case McCuckliff didn't help.
>>
>>137288561
he might be one of the worst people on earth
>>
What I find hilarious is that white niggers who think they're superior to everyone else, only hold rallies in places they know they will cause a stir with actual opposition, basically college towns, literally begging for other white niggers with opposing views to come confront them, which is why both come with weapons. Id like to see them hold a rally in a place like Detroit or New York City, Washington DC. Quit it with the pussy footing around quit being a faggot and go for real shit.
>>
>>137288561
I think he refused to issue the permit initially. But only the governor can declare a state of emergency (I think).
>>
>>137288856
Yes, and a federal court had to issue the permit
>>
>>137287990
>They are trying to oppress us with violence because they have seen we have the numbers at the ballot box
Which is why you lost the popular vote and why only 59% of eligible voters actually voted? Really scratching my head here as to what you mean by "numbers at the ballot box"...
>>
>>137287689
You can't just create these moral outrages over something caused by the butterfly effect. Sorry OP, but you're retarded.
>>
No leftist!
No Marxist USA!

fuck the VA politicians supporting this trash heap.
>>
>>137289041
>Hehe you think your numbers are significant but only 46% of the voting population implicitly supports your views
>>
>>137289181
>You can't just create these moral outrages
What? I explained who is responsible for the violence yesterday. There is no moral judgment involved. What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>137287689
>>137287771
>>137287823
You guys are fucking eons away from planet earth, The person responsible for the killing wan't the governor, it was the retard who drove a car into a crowd because he believed the imaginary bullshit the spergs on this board spew out. If you people have such a problem with Liberals not admitting Islam is the problem with terror attacks then be the bigger fucking man and admit when a stupid neo-nazi wants to start a race war
>>
>>137289181
>Illegaly revoke assemblers' permit to go to place 10 minutes before they plan to assemble
>They and their counter-protesters go all over the city and chaos ensues
How dense are you?
>>
>>137289041
>Which is why you lost the popular vote
illegal aliens and vote fraud don't count. even non-whites aren't real americans so they shouldn't count either. regardless, trump won the popular vote.
>>
>>137289580
the kid's car was getting attacked by people like you who want him dead. the only choice he had was to drive through the crowd. sorry chaim.
>>
>>137289939
his car got attacked after he was driving 30 towards a crowd of people almost running people over
>>
how about stop larping as confederate kkk idiots and have some children

youre being replaced because society has utterly left you behind
>>
>>137290061
and before
>>
>>137290200
you're canadian though
>>
>>137289626
You're either certifiably insane, or you never voted in the US in your god damn life kid. If elections in the US could be so easily rigged, you wouldn't have elected Obama in 2008 or 2012. The entire process is controlled by republican votes in most of the country.
>>
>>137287689
So this is the excuse you're gonna run with?
>>
>>137290200
and being replaced by marxists...thats really going to end well.
>>
>>137290300
nothing was rigged, illegal aliens can easily vote in dozens of countries and do. millions of illegals were registered to vote. a percentage of that can be used to estimate how many voted. it's ok, i know this is all new to you. don't feel bad.
>>
>>137290714
>dozens of countries
states*
>>
This is by far the stupidest fucking thing that has been said since a girl in my fourth grade class asked what Hitler's last name was.

A guy drives his fucking car into people and someone dies with many injured. Thier lives will never be the same. He drove the fucking car.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Grow the fuck up.

If I was the mayor I'd of done the same thing. This rally wasn't about a statue. It wasn't about freedom of speech.

This rally was a bunch of Internet cretin who blame their shitty lives, sexual unattractiveness and insecurity on others, wanting to start a fight.

If they were expecting a peaceful protest they wouldn't have worn hockey gear.

They came looking for a fight and they got what they wanted. Blood.

Nazis and white suppremecy has no place on Earth. It's cancer.
>>
>>137290714
>illegal aliens can easily vote in dozens of countries and do

We're not talking about dozens of countries. we're talking about the USA. And if you had ever voted in your god damn life, you'd know its not possible, you'd know what you just spouted is the biggest pile of bullshit in the little league of bullshit making.
>>
>>137290842
you're canadian though. his car was being attacked so he tried to escape. that's all it was. i'm sorry you thought it was a premeditated terrorist attack that took months of planning.
>>
>>137290952
it's possible because millions of illegals are registered to vote in states that don't require voter IDs. voting is not exactly the same in every single state.
>>
>>137290842
>>137290842
yeah its so stupid when the government wants to censor your speech and assembly. and then when they get BTFO in court they call on a Marxist horde to disrupt so they can have an excuse to shut it down.
>>
>>137291116
It's not possible. Because every county has different rules for the process, just because there isn't a law saying you don't require ID, doesn't mean they won't ask you for ID and when you can't provide an ID they will ask for other means of you identifying yourself, plus the people without ID, don't usually vote. Then even if your dumbass theory was true, you'd have offsets in population from areas vs votes cast, and that doesn't happen, in fact the cases of voter fraud I am familiar with, are in Ohio, where that particular county is so fucking corrupt and republican, that the mayor had to resign because of voter fraud, it barely ever happens anywhere in the country.

We have the exact opposite problem, of millions voting, we have many many many many millions who don't vote and are eligible voters. So don't give me your european theory about illegal aliens voting, when anyone who votes in this country knows full well, it is impossible for wide scale election fraud to happen.
>>
>>137290842

So you'd violate a federal court order, and use military police toss a rally right into the arms of antifa?

Then, of course, have those same police stand by while counter-protesters swarm the streets.
This mayor has blood on his hands. He had the means to ensure that no violence would take place.

Antifa came for blood too, you brain-dead piece of shit. You can see them armed and violent in the videos. However, they didn't have a permit to assemble, and the police did nothing to stop them.
>>
>>137291843
nonsense
>>
>>137291857

Enough with the whataboutisms. Fuck antifa. Antifa is a red herring. They were a small group of professional provocateurs. Most counter protesters were ordinary people stepping up against hate. That's also besides the point.

My point was did the guy who drove the car not drive the car? Was his car automated? I hope he gets the death penalty.
>>
>>137287689
Can I get a quick rundown on what the fuck even happened and why? What's all this about MUH WHITE NATIONALISTS and whatnot? Who died and why? Still glad I voted for Trump regardless.
>>
>>137288032
Stop white knighting for the coal burner
>>
>>137293836
#1 town tries to get rid of confederate statute because muh virtue signaling, gets stopped by judge
#2 alt right / white nationalists use it as a symbol and setup a protest around it
#3 cville tries to stop their protest. get stopped yet again by another judge because its unconstitutional
#4 cville / VA let ANTIFA/BLM run wild the day of so they have an excuse to shut the whole thing down before it begins
#5 after it gets shut down ANTIFA/BLM start to setup for ad hoc march. 20 year old nazi boy gets triggered and runs them over.
>>
>>137287689
Retard alert.
sage
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.