[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ALT-RIGHTERS WERE ONLY PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WE DINDU NUFFIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ[1].jpg (145KB, 1000x791px) Image search: [Google]
DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ[1].jpg
145KB, 1000x791px
WE ALT-RIGHTERS WERE ONLY PEACEFUL PROTESTERS

WE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
It was peaceful until the Communists showed up. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself
>>
that photo was actually taken after Niggers with literal bats in their hands followed peaceful rally goers for a mile, then attacked them

NIGGER
>>
File: Car Vandal Causes death.png (826KB, 1277x679px) Image search: [Google]
Car Vandal Causes death.png
826KB, 1277x679px
>>137285968
those guys were throwing rocks and were prevented from further throwing rocks
>>
>>137286148
There's no one to fight until the Communists show up.
>>
>>137285968
White people are just as bad, if not worse, than any other kind of terrorist. Yesterday proves it.
>>
>>137286386
while car was driving into a crowd.. same with the bats after the car drove into the crowd. Unles you got video of him driving normally and then getting attacked before he turns down bad alley, then the "self defense" isnt reasonable.

I mean, getting maced while raping a girl doesnt justify the initial rape as a reaction to the mace.
>>
>>137286740
fuck off nigger faggot kike
>>
>>137286148
You know your movement is gaining momentum when your only opposition is brain dead communists, although that is a double negative.
>>
>>137286916
Not an argument.
>>
>>137286740
I agree. go back, it's too dangerous here
>>
>>137286148
Funny how peaceful people show up with guns, innit?
>>
>punch the nazis!!
>also, everyone is a nazi now because of reasons

oh gosh what could possibly go wrong with your warped frame of mind
>>
>>137286751
The alt righters spreading this bullshit know none of their peons have enough brain cells to investigate the matter themselves. They will foolishly believe and parrot whatever their preferred groups of like-minded hives prefer, regardless of the veracity.
>>
>>137285968
RACE OF PEACE
>>
File: 1435105912393.jpg (104KB, 395x324px)
1435105912393.jpg
104KB, 395x324px
>>137285968
Fukkin white people defending themselves when attacked, thats how so many good niggas die ya feel me senpai?
>>
>>137286301
If only there was a photo of that. Darn it.
>>
File: bh.png (325KB, 657x593px) Image search: [Google]
bh.png
325KB, 657x593px
>>137286386
Its a shame that in the video, you can hear the engine already revving up before the guy even threw the object. The car attack was deliberate and premeditated, stop being a faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.