[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when did the alt right realize that charlottesville was your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1492124897317.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1492124897317.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
you're so fucked. even trump is calling you out now. you're as bad as antifa at this point, read and weep alt right cucks
>>
>>137284756
top lel
this is not over
this is just the beggining.
he is distancing himself for political reason.
just wait for the democrat meltdown of 2018.
im trying to think what constitutional amendment trump should try to pass
>>
>>137284756
So you be saying you fat as a planet?
>>
>>137284756
Last I checked noone doing shit about antifa, Mario. Go bake another a pizza before it gets declared haram.
>>
>>137284756
I disagree, this is going to rile up the leftists to commit more violence.
>>
what did trump say?
>>
>>137284973
>im trying to think what constitutional amendment trump should try to pass

Only grounded landowners can vote. I wish a nigga would.
>>
>>137286007
you might want to check the flag again you fucking autist
>>
>>137284756
No, we aren't. You're trying to make yourself seem better and circle the wagons. Typical leftist tactic.
Trump condemned both sides. He called everyone out, because he's going to unite the country in ousting globalists.
You're about as dumb as antifa at this point. Your delusion of grandeur is laughable. Using the names we made just for (((you))) against us? How cute. Just get ready to realize the future we're building will consume your ideology and leave it to nothing.
>>
>>137286793
Noone gives a fuck what some free state gmp has to say. The place is a nigger infested shithole. Ulster will be the only ethnostate left. Build the fucking wall.
>>
>>137284756
sage
>>
>>137286990
sorry, couldnt hear you over all my healthcare, luckily I can go get it checked out for free. and its been a republic since the 50's but I dont blame you for not knowing what with the state of your education system
>>
File: 1502646998736.png (526KB, 813x786px) Image search: [Google]
1502646998736.png
526KB, 813x786px
>>137284756
>>
>>137284756
>even trump is calling you out
rofl nice try
http://archive.is/7tPfa
>>
You've all lost. SURRENDER. Close your computers down right now and go to your local police departments demanding that you be charged as accomplices to the MURDER that took place in Charlottesville.
>>
>>137287547
I'm from Ulster you fucking gimp. Enjoy mohammed and tyquan fucking all those disgusting skanks you have down there. How could you let your country fall to the state it's in...oh that's right, your a fucking free state gombeen retard that's how
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.