[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of course he had to put himself into the photo...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: obummer.png (201KB, 467x362px) Image search: [Google]
obummer.png
201KB, 467x362px
Of course he had to put himself into the photo...
>>
Virtue signaling 101.
>>
File: 1483305440633.png (127KB, 746x378px) Image search: [Google]
1483305440633.png
127KB, 746x378px
Obama is a nu-male
>>
Correct. We grow up hating dindus and criminals and niggers
>>
>>137279502
He's not wrong. Newborns have no life experience. How can they hate blacks, jews, or muslims if they haven't met any?
>>
>>137279950
This. It's literally our entire point. Where does the left think the hate comes from?
>>
File: malik.png (19KB, 468x154px) Image search: [Google]
malik.png
19KB, 468x154px
This really says it all about him, it's a shame people only like him because meanie orange DRUMPH said something rude
>>
>newborn babies are not born hating color
>so lets tell them all about how other people hate different races
>>
>>137279502
King Nigger is at it again!
>>
>>137279502

No shit, you jerk off. Why wouldn't he use it for publicity? desu, if he wasn't in the picture, it'll look weird as fuck.
>>
>>137280141
Maybe because it would make sense from an evolutionary standpoint that people avoid people that look so different from themselves and their own tribe? But no, that can't be right. Instinct must be raycis. We all love each other from the moment we are born.
>>
>>137280841
That's sort of true. Some infants prefer dolls and toys with their own skin color, but they can't really "hate" other races until they interact with them.
>>
>>137279502
Obama is respected and beloved the entire world over outside of flyover America. He will go down as a top 10 president of all time. Prove me wrong.
>>
Pizzagate is real. This is a picture of Obama picking up a few "hot dogs".
>>
>>137280141
Didn't they come out with the idea that 50 % of people were BORN racist or something? Anyway, even discluding that, human psychology makes people distrust that which they bear little resemblance or ties to, much like what >>137280841 said, humans have existed in tribes or ethnostates for almost our entire existence, and so it was an evolutionary advantage to recognise and trust those who were recognisable as part of your (ethnic) group and to distrust others. I believe that it also has something to do with imprinting, and that may be where the 50% comes from.
>>
File: TauntingBeforeYouFinishTheMatch.jpg (39KB, 910x600px) Image search: [Google]
TauntingBeforeYouFinishTheMatch.jpg
39KB, 910x600px
>>137281338
B-b-b-b-but he's blaaaaack!
>>
>>137279502
>Oh we should all follow children because they are such a great example
If a caged bird goes out into the wild, do you think he'll see other birds as enemies? No, he'll try and make friends, and he'll be attacked because he doesn't know.

Of course no one is born hating, but the policies in place right now will quickly change their minds at an early age.
>>
>>137281625
I can't find a single article citing a sample size for that study because the MSM is total garbage, but it wouldn't surprise me. Obviously newborns fear what they don't know or recognize, but I wouldn't call that hatred.
>>
>>137279502

I don't understand the context of this photo. Did a bunch of ethnically diverse feral toddlers come to the white house basement window to visit obama and swaddled by his gentle, nurturing nature?
>>
>>137279502
Fuck you. I identify as a racist.
That's right.
I'm open and honest about what I'm feeling. And what I'm feeling is that I'm afraid of black people. I know it's irrational. Just because 34,000 white women are raped every year by black men, and less than 10 black women are raped by white men every year does not mean all black people are guilty. Just because everywhere Africans go in the world they commit a phenomenal amount of violent crime does not mean we should judge them all for it. I know it's wrong. But nothing, no amount a reasoning can stop that which I feel deep down. Just because black males make up just 7% of the US population and commit half of all the murders does not mean THEY ARE ANY DIFFERENT.
SO FUCK YOU FOR JUDGING ME. you have no idea what I struggle with on a daily basis. I'm the racist, but you're the monster.
>>
>>137279502
I dunno, I pretty much started hating shitskins when I just went to 1st grade.
Yeah, that's not "born hating", but this is the earliest occurence of me hating someone "not russian".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.