[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrant crisis is over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: shipwreck.jpg (66KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
shipwreck.jpg
66KB, 759x422px
More NGOs announce they'll suspend rescue operations in Libya:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-ngo-idUSKCN1AT0IZ?il=0

The Libyan military has struck a deal with Italy so now the Libyan coastguard is shooting any NGO boats approaching Libyan territorial waters:
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/08/europe/libya-italy-mediterranean-migrant-crisis/index.html

Boats trying to get to Italy are being sent back by the Libyan coastguard and the migrants are being arrested.
>>
based fucking libya

never though i'd say that.
>>
It's Spain's problem now
>>
>>137278044
its not over, just a new phase of it will begin towards the Spanish coast and there is still the Aegean islands and the ones coming over from turkey
>>
File: e.png (680KB, 1152x1056px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
680KB, 1152x1056px
>>137278197
Libya wasn't bad when Gadaffi was still in power. He used to warn that if he was taken out then migrants would flood into Europe. Libya was always a wall between Africa and Europe. Hopefully it returns to that
>>
>>137278044
based italy
>>
>>137279990
based italy what? those race traitor literally helped the niggers to invade europe and will still do it.
this is Lybia who is shutting down this soros operation, because maghreb is being flood by niggers.
And unlike weak white ppl, arabs aren't cucked.
>>
>>137278197
before Hillary Clinton's thugs fucked Qadaffi to death with a knife Libya was the definition of based. Now it's half ISIS territory.
>>
Wait, did we win then?
>>
Europe has already been changed, it wont be as fast now, but it is done.
>>
>>137278044
They'll only go to Spain and go from there. Dune coons are stupid but not that stupid.
>>
>>137280814
Ofc. This is only "illegal" immigration. How do you think that my country became half black in 50 years?
>>137280854
Marocco will break eventually.
>>
>>137280854
Kinda ironic that they were just protesting tourists on the beach yesterday.
>>
File: 56.png (8KB, 251x272px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
8KB, 251x272px
>>137280814

Now we can more like our "allies"
>>
>>137282509
>Talks about how america is 56%
>wants his country like that
>>
I give the credit to BASED MACRON

France currently trying to work a peace deal with Libyan army and some other group
>>
>>137280427

Fuck you and your manlet piece of shit president who started this crap and fuck your jupiter faggot who tried to fuck us again, you deserve all which is coming your way
>>
>>137282964
Macron did nothing but ridicule himself
>>
Looks like the deal is back on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.