[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

and just when things were balancing out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499193350977.png (151KB, 602x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499193350977.png
151KB, 602x604px
any idea how we can do damage control after what happened yesterday?
>>
>>137277004
ignore this retarded fucking story and focus on the real issues like the censorship of the internet
>>
>>137277187
wait, we are turning into china?
>>
>>137277004
so when one antifa member hits a guy with a bike lock, they all cower down and go "O FUK U GUIZ GOMMUNISM MOVEMENT OVER"
>>
>>137278388
these shaming threads are the most pathetic shit ive ever seen, hurr durr i give up lets genocide ourselves i love communism and niggers now
>>
>>137277004
lmao

this was so much win
>>
>>137277004
you can't. you'll have to come out of your basement trench and start living in the real world soon. we alphas can't wait to meet you.
>>
File: IMG_0790.png (276KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
276KB, 455x395px
>>137277004

Twitter is spewing anti-white rhetoric, this will bring more white youth to the concluding that democracy has failed and the negro is trying to replace us with their vote. The white youth are beginning to embrace fascism and ignoring the lies taught in school. Under Fascism you have the right to still bare arms and speak your mind.
>>
>>137277004
No damage control needed keep pushing on
>>
Yeah, because lefties sure are apologizing for bragging about whites going extinct, pushing ideologies that have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of millions, and making excuses for rapefugees and criminal minorities.

Neck yourself OP, we double down and get this melting pot boiling over.
>>
>>137278553
they need 9 cent jidf payouts to survive.
>>
>>137277004
yeah, more cars of peace.
>>
File: 1501734727899.jpg (66KB, 750x893px) Image search: [Google]
1501734727899.jpg
66KB, 750x893px
>damage control
Damage control what? Just reply to every "punch nazis omg!" post with "don't bring fists to a car fight", we can milk this shit forever
>>
>>137277004
There's nothing to damage control over. This just sparked an unlimited swarm of anti-white rhetoric which will only draw more attention to the issues and create more radicals on both sides which will eventually lead to a civil war/race war. This is all going according to (((someone's))) plan.
>>
>>137277187
>censorship of the internet
THIS.
youtube is cutting revenue to zero for videos that are "right wing"-ish.

facebook closed group and banned people who was talking about dangers of vaccines.

but now everything is about broken car and about ONE dead coalburner.
>>
>>137277004
OP is a huge faggot. News at 11.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.