[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's analyze potential Charlottesville fallout.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: comfy.jpg (120KB, 572x750px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
120KB, 572x750px
The running narrative over the last year has been that Trump and his supporters were divisive Nazis that would get people killed, and that the only reasonable response the left could have to such people was violence. Now Antifa and Antifa-style groups have their example to justify future acts of violence on. The next time there is an election, the left will use this event to justify attacking the most basic bitch republican rallies. There is a chance that this violence will build on itself as the conflict increases. The radicals and fanatics always set the agenda, as they are the boldest and willing to do the most, even to die. People are lumped in with a group of extreme fanatics by their opposition the moment they choose either side, you don't get to choose whether or not you have fanatics, just which ones you prefer.

This event may have an impact on the aesthetics we use or the name of the movement (personally I propose shifting the name to The True Americans or something similar, claiming that only whites can be True Americans and all others are unAmerican). Optics and aesthetics should change now while the movement is young and there is still opportunity (inb4 shill, you know I'm right). The only things that are important to ditch are blatant symbols like the roman salute and the swastika, the MESSAGE can remain the same but the SYMBOLISM should change to hyper American, there are only benefits to doing this. The issues will remain the same, and as long as the anti-white issues remain we will continue to grow. If you go read comments on facebook and the like you will see a surprising number of people justifying what happened yesterday, and if this set of people were to join our ranks our size would triple overnight. Remember the fundamental issues of:
>freedom of speech for whites/whites also have rights to demonstrate
>demographic changes in votes
>disproportionate crime against whites

Thoughts?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.