[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporters rally in DC to condemn stand down of police in Cville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: trump supporters.jpg (167KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
trump supporters.jpg
167KB, 1200x675px
https://twitter.com/contentmancy/status/896774185023938560
>>
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

>muh whites are so violent you need police on the streets or else we just run into crowds and murder people
>>
File: 71cb711.jpg (75KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
71cb711.jpg
75KB, 600x878px
>>
We are in a civil war whether anyone wants to admit it or not. You are faced with a choice of a liberal Sodom or a society of laws where hard work is rewarded with a decent living. The inevitable end is more blood in the streets. Should liberalism win there will be nothing left of america. I for one know what side I am on. When some faggot liberal gets stabbed at a protest think of me anons.
>>
^ ^ ^ I'm not going to bother with a (You) since your response was so fucking stupid that it doesn't deserve one.

Police were literally told to stand down so that Antifa and alt-right would keep clashing, which obviously would eventually escalate, so that the narrative could be maintained that the alt-right are ebil Nazis who are a threat and should be silenced
>>
>>137274399
That was meant for
>137274074
>>
>>137274074
>police say they will protect your permitted protest from psychotic communists
>"lol just kidding get rekt alt right we didnt show up"
>"wow look at all this violence we are cancelling your federally enforced permit because we didnt protect you from foaming antifa"
>>
File: trust.jpg (376KB, 1765x1849px) Image search: [Google]
trust.jpg
376KB, 1765x1849px
>>137273529
>NPR condemned Trump for not calling out White Supremacists (TM) for the one guy who killed that one protester.
>NPR refused to call Muslim terrorists "Islamic Terrorism", despite being responsible for 99% of suicide bombings.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'
>>
>>137274264
correction, you are currently in a stage people will call "the communist slow purge of 2017".

They are trying to show you your forces losing as much as possible, painting it as loss no matter the outcome arresting whoever they want for whatever they want and telling you it was for a crime that you have evidence (that they have seen) that they did not commit, all the while telling your leader he has no power and denying him all of his orders.

You are being purged from power.

If you do not act now, the next stage will be to flood you with ground forces, ala the european migrant rush.

You have NO chance if you don't act now.
>>
>>137274580
tqbh if you go to one of these rallies knowing full well you can't fight and antifa will show up, you're a retarded faggot.
>>
>>137274793
Let them come so long as I kill one before I die I have done my part. Better dead than a liberal.
>>
>>137275235
Good man.
May your next life be better than this one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.