[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for Future Rallies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Foreign Hordes.jpg (676KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Foreign Hordes.jpg
676KB, 2560x1600px
1. Cool it with the Anti-Semitic Remarks.
(Not really, but I couldn't help myself.) Essentially, what I mean is that you need to stop leaning on the Nazis so much for ideological support. Be 88 in your hearts if you want, but remember that any nationalist movement must be based around THE NATION. Our nation is not Germany. Our symbols should not be Germany's symbols. Why did I see more Nazi paraphernalia than American? Everyone should have been hoisting American flags -- even if you're a Dixie Nationalist, bite your tongue and swallow your pride. The point of the rally is fucking OPTICS. The symbols should be Lady Liberty, Old Glory, Washington, Bald Eagles (not Fashy Eagles).

2. Don't be a "muh optics" anti-shill.
I'm sorry, but these rallies are not the place to let your freak flag fly. You're trying to do two things here: first, occupy physical and cultural space and scare the media/powers that be with the sheer amount of people you have; and second, inform anyone who might be on the fence that there are more like him -- and why he's right. The DC Rally did a good job of this -- just people talking. If you'd had as many people in DC as you had at Charlottesville, it would have been nuts!

3. Don't have the really big events in states with utterly cucked governors. They'll call in the national guard faster than you can say "FEMA Camps," even if it makes them open to a lawsuit for violating your speech rights. The Nazis built their base of support in Bavaria, slowly, over time. Virginia is not your Bavaria.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.