[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when he gets acquitted?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 44

File: the car.webm (710KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the car.webm
710KB, 1280x720px
>goes to rally alone
>not a member of any group (had to bum a shield off of Vanguard America)
>probably an autist
>rally gets broken up by cops, gets spooked
>decides to drive home
>get surrounded by antifas (known to have been destroying cars)
>start attacking him in his car
>group of antifas armed with bats/poles SEEN CHASING AFTER THE CAR in vid related, and in another video the same guys are seen catching up and hitting it once it stops)
>they attack the car before it starts to reverse
>brake lights clearly on as he approaches crowd

This kid did a reckless thing, because he was in fear of his life, probably hoping the crowd would scatter (or maybe even watching his back instead of the road). This certainly was not planned, and it makes much more sense for this to have been a reckless mistake caused by panic, than a moment of rage.

He will likely do some time - but not much.

What then?
>>
>>137270342
>had to bum a shield off of Vanguard America

hahah nah adolf Vanguard America is going down he was in it
>>
If he gets acquitted, we will see riots in the street. It will be madness. He has to go to jail just for the safety of those folks living near a city.
>>
>>137270629
>acquitted

its certainly murder and hate crime

ya probably death sentence
>>
File: Gonna walk.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gonna walk.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Not going to get acquitted because he isn't going to court. All charges will be dropped before any trial starts.
>>
File: black sun over lee park.png (468KB, 962x488px) Image search: [Google]
black sun over lee park.png
468KB, 962x488px
>>137270433
>>137270741
shills out

>>137270742
that webm compared with the one I posted, says everything. He was obviously, manifestly being chased by a violent mob.
>>
File: 1502570338106.jpg (96KB, 692x614px) Image search: [Google]
1502570338106.jpg
96KB, 692x614px
good night commies
>>
>>137270342
he's still a racist little shit who killed someone. why bother keeping him around? we would save more money just killing him.
>>
>>137270342
What if it wasn't on purpose and his car just mustanged all over the road?
>>
File: 1502624945266.jpg (206KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
1502624945266.jpg
206KB, 1024x706px
>>137270342
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrk2F10cI

Notice how his back window is intact.

I don't know about the rest of the car, but the car doesn't appear to have a scratch on it as it drives down the road.
>>
>>137272176
Actually, examine the thumbnail.

The side of the car appears unharmed as well.
>>
>>137270342
His defense is comically simple. He will get acquitted. The chimpouts will be legendary. Ferguson quality. And more normies will be pushed to support the Law and Order President in 2020. Le 4d chess.
>>
>>137270342
We should focus on trying to get on the jury to get him acquitted. Any Virginia anons here?
>>
>>137270342
ourguy did a fantastic job terrorizing commies with the Dodge Challenger of Peace, but he's still going to jail
>>
The car was attached after plowing into a crowd... because it had just plowed into a crowd. It was not being attacked when he began accelerating a full block earlier.
>>
>>137271937
>he's still a racist little shit
How car crash make you racist?
>>
File: 1502633652090.png (297KB, 315x536px) Image search: [Google]
1502633652090.png
297KB, 315x536px
>>137272599
He's going to burn in hell for killing people.
And I doubt very seriously it was an accident.

>Matthew 5:43-48
"“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
>>
Is there any information on the one KIA?
>>
>>137270742
I want more. This is kino.
>>
>>137272744
the faggot is referring to him being a white guy at a protest so he must be racist.
>>
this faggot is going to prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
>>
>>137273075
Get the fuck outta here, we aren't in church bitch...
>>
>>137273075
the evidence is there that he was in fear for his life. THEY attacked him.
>>
>>137270342
Naw, he's toast. They're throwing a domestic terrorism charge against him and probably giving him a stacked court
>>
File: 2deep4u.jpg (50KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
50KB, 600x619px
>>137273839
Do you know where you are?

Do you know what today is?

>>>/po/
>>
>>137274002
sauce?
>>
>>137270742
This is the dumbest shit. How have these people survived this long without accidentally gassing themselves? Was this a satirical event to highlight the idiocy of modern burgers? Just a prank? The last man is coming.
>>
>>137274002
They could end up overcharging him and it causes a hung jury.
>>
>>137270342
He's not going to be acquitted. He'll most likely be found guilty of manslaughter.
>>
>>137274448
Nothing confirmed yet, but Senate and House are calling for it
Check twitter feeds. Looks like Cruz is leading the charge on demanding it
>>
>>137270342
>probably an autist
He had a gf.
>>
>>137272734
>defense argues panic due to an armed mob of "peaceful protesters"
>who show up in the next frame swinging baseball bats and throwing bricks

Hmmn...
First trial is going to be a sweep with a nine-nigger jury to appease the chimps and try to reduce the number of fires when they burn the city down. It will be quietly overturned on the appeal.
>>
hes a murdering pussy. let him be an example
>>
>>137272176
The windscreen looks damaged.
>>
>>137271937
>we would save more money just killing him.
He already saved us more money by taking out the whale, we might actually owe him.
>>
>>137272176
Are you retarded? You can see someone hitting the back of his car before he crashes, and his rear window is broken from probably a rock or some shit.

Hopefully this is the lesson these 'protesters' need to understand that they can't mob cars and expect nothing to happen.
>>
>>137275116
>Radlibs
>libs in general
>capable of self-reflection

Nah, they'll assume moral supremacy and learn nothing
>>
>>137274532
This. If they want anything to stick they need to not get their nazi boners too hard or they'll charge him with some that can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt. They can probably pin him with manslaughter and some other shit like some negligence thing, but not if they go full retard 'premeditated deliberate murder'
>>
>>137273216
yeah some landwhale coalburner
>>
The media will harp on about it for a week claiming white supremacy is still alive and well and the niggers will say it's white privilege.
>>
>>137274446
>Do you know where you are?
I'm at home, browsing an animal image site.
>Do you know what today is?
It's Sunday, and definitely not the sabbath.
>>
He has a better than 50% chance of getting the death penalty. If he was running scared he had two other intersections he could have turned left or right on to avoid crowds, that shows intent. I don't doubt that people yelled at him and threw stuff at his car, like water bottles and sticks, but that parking garage is too far and had too many other escape options. Also those are his running lights not break lights.
>>
Whatever his motivation was for driving forward into the crowd, I really can't blame him for backing up and running the fuck out of there. If he had stayed he would have been beaten and possibly murdered.
>>
>>137272176
I forgot about this, didn't they say oh this guy had a (((((mental illness))))))
>>
We all know what'll happen. The antifa life lost yesterday was collateral damage, much like in a war zone. It isn't the first time a life was lost in a protest; just look at the BLM (declared a terrorist organization by DHS) where the innocents were murdered in the riots. Not a word was muttered by the lying media.

It must come as a shock to the rest of the white people who are now getting blowback from the media. LEOs, especially us white LEOs have been on the receiving end of the lying media since the Rodney King riots in the early 1990s.
>>
>>137272176
Right at the six second mark someone hits his car which coincides with him hitting the gas he panicked
>>
>>137275873
If his motivation was to do damage why did he smash into a parked car and not any of the other routes that would have allowed him to keep driving through more people? Or just taking it onto the sidewalk? The clip shown to the public (which is always clipped to the moment the car accelerated, coincidentally, and never a single second before it...) shows plenty of directions he could have driven to not get himself trapped like that.

Your own evidence will be used by the defense. Especially the mob of bat-wielding savages following only feet behind him.
>>
>>137272176
From what is that thunk in first second of the video? And what are those screams between second 1 and 3? Did he already hit someone or was he already attacked, prior to the start of this video?
>>
>>137275116

>>137275116
>>137275323
>Hopefully this is the lesson these 'protesters' need to understand that they can't mob cars and expect nothing to happen.
The thing about most leftist protesters is that they love violence and chaos. I lived and went to college in Seattle when the WTO protests/mini riots were happening. Radicals would run from the police and hide in the campus where I was studying, bragging about getting shot with rubber bullets and bashing in windows.
>>
>>137276286
Cause he could not see the parked car behind the crowd.
>>
>>137272407
This basically. Driving down a road, random subhumans chasing after him. Literally "I didn't want to die to the mob, I feared for my life".

Long as he isn't a stupid fuck that incriminates himself, he should be fine with even a mediocre lawyer at the wheel.
>>
>>137276259
>>137276286
In our line of work and in the courts that is referred to as "reasonable doubt". No jury will convict over this, the brake lights and the damage that occurred coincides with the gas pedal being hit. As the car became surrounded the vehicle went into reverse and left.

Although I could very well be wrong but given the circumstances of the rally and how violent the antifa (declared a terrorist organization by DHS) I will err on the side of this young guy who had every best intention in the world to try and egress safely.
>>
>>137275873
The street he was going down was on a decline, you couldn't see the crowd, etc. until you passed through the town square. Ergo, he wouldn't have known the crowd was there if this was unplanned.

Its doubtful they can prove this was a hate crime. How would he have known the races of the people he was driving into? More importantly, the only fatality was a white woman.

He also seems to be driving relatively slowly until his tail light is smashed by a bat and (what looks like) a brick or rock are thrown against his upper right rear windshield. He then accelerates.

Next, watch what happens when he hits. He chills there until his car is swarmed. You could argue either way on this point.
>>
>>137272407
>The chimpouts will be legendary.
No they won't, no black person died.
>>
>>137274607
doubtful.

If they havent even seen video evidence of it and are jumping the gun calling for his head.

then they're stupid.
>>
>>137275873
>>137277104
His running lights were NOT switched on as his headlights were not activated. That is the only time running lights would ever be activated. They were brief brake lights — with the amount of crowdsourcing this guy will get, and it'll be a lot I hope, he can afford an attorney who can articulate this reasoning and explain the lights.

I'll call it right here: it'll be an acquittal.

Civil suit against the Governor of Virginia for calling a State of Emergency and revoking a Federal permit to protest which in turn caused this incident to occur, had he not tried to leave due to orders of dispersal then it would not have happen and two State Troopers would still be alive.

We're looking at a HUGE lawsuit, and this very well may go as high as the Supreme Court.
>>
>>137270342
Believing that the cia is not going to kill him before the trial.
>>
>>137271758
>being chased by a violent mob

This.
>>
>>137277137
The narrative is he is literally Hitler. Are you suggesting the Left will just let his acquittal slide? Oh, this will be even easier than anyone thought.
>>
>>137277539
The running lights on that car go around the brake lights, they are pretty distinctive. Plus the third brake light is on, and you see them light up again in the other clip as he puts it in reverse.
>>
>>137278083
Exactly my point. I've been behind many Dodge Challengers working as a LEO. I know when a brake light is on and when it is just the running lights.

The kid is going to be a millionaire when he sues the city and the media outlets for labeling him a domestic terrorist for fearing for his life.
>>
He killed that girl then he got surrounded,, she knew what she was doing.
>>
Insider here.

He will go free. Our goal is not to shut down the alt right, we worked hard to create you.

Our goal is to further radicalize the left. We want them armed and ready for war.

Long story short, we will destroy your 2nd Amendment. You will be begging for restrictions soon enough.
>>
>>137277137

CNN has implied that this guy personally gassed 6,000,000 niggers
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>137278487
>>
>>137277916

Everyone is literally Hitler nowadays.
>>
>>137272734
Yeah definitely, that's why hundreds of people are on the streets with baseball bats and bricks, blockading roadways and harassing every driver that happens to come by - they're just hunting terrorists

kys
>>
>>137278688
Why would I give you proof?

You obviously don't understand how your own mind operates. We do.
>>
>>137278487
You underestimate the LEOs who honor their oath and are sworn to protect against any enemy, foreign and domestic.

As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death if any of these antifa try to shoot any white people.

You won't win, even though you ironically posted that. Just let it be known that there are more guns per white people in this country than liberals can count.
>>
>>137278917
2/10 bait
>>
>>137278656
All news outlets went with the same narrative, not one showed the terrorist groups blm & antifa attacking his car with baseball bats, it's all fake news at this point.
>>
>>137278989
You underestimate the Fraternal Order of which all police officers adhere to.
>>
File: Shame.png (297KB, 290x492px) Image search: [Google]
Shame.png
297KB, 290x492px
>>137270742
>tfw
>>
>>137270742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
>>
>>137270629
>>137270741

ahahah you shills are going to be so mad, I can not wait for it.
>>
>>137279216
I'm in the FOP? They despise the liberals just as much as anyone on this website.

FOP & PBA are all about the despising of liberals for what they do to law enforcement officers on a daily basis as a result of violent executions.
>>
File: 1501360467305.png (28KB, 205x222px) Image search: [Google]
1501360467305.png
28KB, 205x222px
>>137278888

Including you going by these digits
>>
I'd Chase after a terrorist and try my best to kill\incapasitate them like a real hero would. If this guy was muzzy don't act like you wish people would do the same thing. The people defending him and putting the nail in the coffin of white nationalist.
>>
>>137270342
man you can see in the other videos the violent mob had pipes and smashed his car

self defense
>>
>>137278281
>media outlets
Good point. I think he already has a strong slander/defamation case. They will settle. It will be delicious.
>>
>>137277017

>Long as he isn't a stupid fuck that incriminates himself

He's already done it by posting cringy shit under his own name in the social media. The prosecution might use it against him in order to turn the heads of the jury.
>>
File: 1491346798121.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1491346798121.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>137277539
>Civil suit against the Governor of Virginia for calling a State of Emergency and revoking a Federal permit to protest which in turn caused this incident to occur, had he not tried to leave due to orders of dispersal then it would not have happen and two State Troopers would still be alive.
>We're looking at a HUGE lawsuit, and this very well may go as high as the Supreme Court.

The ACLU has already started a case against Charlottesville, the mayor, state of Virginia and the Governor.

I keep going over this in my head, and it's looking really fucked up. The protest was forcefully broken up after a state of emergency was declared, and the governor put the national guard on standby pre-emeptively, which is fucking ludicrous, full stop. I was 6 years in the Guard, that shit doesn't happen very often and it's always as a last resort - as an example, the city of Baltimore was basically under siege for days by black rioters, looting every store, beating people and burning shit to the ground and the Guard was only called in days later because it hadn't stopped. Regardless, this is what really gets me - the state of emergency was declared, and they had all these authorities and resources on the ground to secure the city, and by all accounts the only thing police were doing was blocking roads. At the same time, hundreds of "counter protestors" who had zero cause or purpose, no permission to do anything, much less legally - were blockading major thoroughfares and harassing vehicles. Authorities just let this happen, and they essentially redirected any citizens still on the road right into these very illegal and violent antifa blockades.

Charlottesville is looking at like an anarcho-tyranny commie state like Berkeley right now.
>>
File: DSC_0043.jpg (4MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0043.jpg
4MB, 4928x3264px
>>137270742
>that clown holding a sign that says "shame" almost aloof to the situation
>those guys running up to the car to hit it with bats only to get twisted up on the black dude's truck
>black dude was comfy on his truck until the camera pans to him
>all these antifa getting knocked down like bowling pins

I pray to kek and kek responds.
>>
>>137278487
Cool story bro.
>>
Does anyone have anymore information about Joel Vangheluwe, the known Antifa member who owned the Dodge before James?
>>
File: 1501208871125.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501208871125.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>137270629
Shhhh the are figuring what's going on
>>
>>137275116
>You can see someone hitting the back of his car before he crashes

Yes, because he was driving his car toward a crowd of people. If you were standing nearby with a blunt object in your hand I'd hope you would do the same, but it has nothing to do with what the driver did.
>>
>>137280289
Just like the cars in front of him It's a fucking street.
>>
>>137279871
Don't forget that the Governor is responsible for those Troopers dying in the helicopter crash. Something about that still doesn't sit right with me considering it was a newer model and much more modern Bell 407 that had twin-turbine Allison power plants.

I'm willing to bet they saw more than they bargained for when their FLIR turret zoomed in on something that wasn't meant for anyone's eyes except for the inner circle deep state individuals.
>>
>>137279470
We can have you acting like British thought police with one call to the Lodge.
>>
File: bat4xSlowed.webm (818KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bat4xSlowed.webm
818KB, 1280x720px
Slowed down footage of the exact moment he gets hit, just prior to flooring it.
>>
>>137279911
Yes. Apparently a stalker who thinks "I'm changing the world." Actually turns out is just a huge cuck.
>>
>>137270342
Every European news organization is already calling this a white racist terrorist attack. Jewish controlled media for you.
>>
>>137280289
Driving toward the crowd with his brake lights on. A crowd that had set up an illegal blockade to assault innocent bystanders.

Every single person that was blocking traffic, wandering around with weapons, terrorizing the city? They were all fucking terrorists, every last one of them. Including the land whale that got killed.

I'm in the camp that believes the guy panicked, and decided he didn't want to get beat to death by a crowd of animals. Rather than a deliberate attack on his part. Still did the world a service, even if it wasn't intentional
>>
>>137271758
>speeds in from empty side of the street
>slows down before reaching crowd
>Not a single person is doing anything but running out of the way or not knowing whats happening yet
>He hits the gas again to drive into the crowd

Yeah, total accident.
He seems innocent to me.
>>
>>137280552
Good luck. We laugh at Europeans just as hard as we laugh down the niggers. Europeans are the niggers of Europe and the refugees invading Europe have more of a right to be there than the Europeans do because the Europeans refuse to fight for what was theirs.
>was
>>
>>13728088 2
Ignore shills
>>
Ok /pol/ i have a idea
We all know that the car attack yesterday was a false flag so why don't we take all the photos we have and show them that the man arrested was not same man in the car.
We show the post of the car in front the op's house and the black cars pull up yell at them to get inside.
We point out that the helicopter that was following the car ''crashed'' was actually shot down.
If post all of this on youtube twitter facebook etc. All at once we can expose this or give us time for us to make a better way to expose this.
>>
File: begonethot.jpg (60KB, 556x511px) Image search: [Google]
begonethot.jpg
60KB, 556x511px
>>137270342
You are an idiot, at the start of the video he isn't even remotely surrounded, do you hear the engine? He go's roaring into that crowd, you'd have to be a moron to not see that this was intentional. Also take off your larp flag
>>
File: 1491053899987.gif (1MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1491053899987.gif
1MB, 450x338px
>>137273075
>hell
>>
>>137270742
can someone track the fatty that was killed?
>>
File: soros1.jpg (152KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
soros1.jpg
152KB, 1800x1200px
>>137272407
I think the investigation into yesterday's events will bring some presents about (((antifa))) groups
>>
>>137280824
I don't think he saw the other cars either, seemed like he thought they would move out of the way so he could drive through but ended up ramming into the cars the communists were illegally detaining

Also keep in mind, BLM was there and forced the police to leave their riot, so there was no traffic control. Normally cops would have cruisers/motorbike cops up each street to prevent exactly what happened
>>
>>137270342
>This certainly was not planned
No it wasn't. But it's going to be hilarious to watch everyone claim it was a premeditated terrorist attack, even though TWO OTHER CARS DID THE EXACT SAME THING since they were getting attacked by the mob.
>>
>>137273075
We're Christians here.
We don't follow that faggot hippy Jesus bullshit.

Next you'll try and say the bible promotes being kind to the poor. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1502427111022.gif (1MB, 477x252px) Image search: [Google]
1502427111022.gif
1MB, 477x252px
>>137270342
exactly my point. The kid is innocent.
If he really wanted to kill those people he would have swerved into the crowd like muslims do.
>>
>>137280882
watch the videos again, and as many times as you need to, to stop being completely wrong about this
>>
>>137281291
This too... a federal investigation now into Antifa/BLM will surely turn up some good dirt.

Communists should be careful what they wish for, they were screaming for 'terrorism' charges which means federal involvement, now you have Sessions looking into Antifa kek.
>>
>>137271758
The mob surrounds him after he drives over like 20 people not before.
>>
>>137280897
The European police felt the same way until we issued the watchword.
>>
>>137280882
oh what's this? another car that had the exact same problem: attacked by commies and tried to escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIqpUCtEHw
>>
>>137270742
Someone needs to edit this so the car just keeps going in and out of the crowd like a penis into a vagina
>>
>>137280598
The whole back of the street is empty he could have put it in reverse easily, then again if I was in that position idk what I would do
>>
>>137270433
>Vanguard America is going down he was in it

Vanguard was handing out their stuff to anyone who wanted it.

They said all their members were accounted for at the end of the day.

Try again, SJW.
>>
>>137281603
There were people throwing shit at his car, one guy swung something at it. They were already attacking him long before he got to the crowd.

Watch the other videos floating around, don't rely on CNN showing the last 2 seconds of the incident.
>>
>>137270342
Heather Heyer would still be alive today if she had only followed the cops orders and dispersed when told to.

Heather Heyer would still be alive today if liberals weren't so violent and intolerant, and didn't attack the cars of "Nazis"/people-they-disagree-with, thereby scaring the "Nazi" into thinking his life was in danger.

I'm not a Nazi, nor a liberal, but the "nazi" guy is not 100% in the wrong here like liberals are saying. Maybe he did purposefully slam on the gas pedal, but either way, those liberals shouldn't have been in the middle of the street, and definitely shouldn't have been attacking cars with bats.

All I can wonder at now is how many liberals now want to go to "nazi" rallies just for the chance to be run over and become a martyr? Is this going to be the newest liberal fad, like hashtagging?
>>
>>137270342
If all this is true we need to gather all the evidence for his lawyer.
>>
>>137272121
holy shit that would be hilarious

>cue michelini's frolic
>>
>>137279655

If he were a Muslim he'd have killed dozens of people, and nobody would've been chasing him
>>
>>137281832
He was hit from behind, if he panicked I doubt his first instinct would be to move in the direction he was being hit from.
>>
>>137271758
chased by a violent mob that disobeyed orders to disperse.

the death is on THEIR hands too.
>>
>>137280289
>being this retarded
You sound like that dumb bitch that hit the police horse and got arrested for it. You don't get to act like a monkey and instill fear, and also be innocent.
Protesters got what they had coming to them.
>>
File: Screenshot (1355).png (383KB, 897x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1355).png
383KB, 897x1032px
Crowds on Demand’s founder and CEO Adam Swart said that there were about 20 protesters at the fake protest and all of them were “provided by me”. The fake protesters were paid $15 an hour. Swart charges “a couple thousand dollars” to organize a fake protest with about 20 actors, but he gives discounts to charities.

To critics who say Crowds on Demand is unethical, Swart, who is only 24 years old , openly and brazenly admits: “Is it misleading? Yes. That’s the idea.”

Adam Swart

A more recent example of fake protesters is an ad on Craig’s List soliciting actors to impersonate protesters at Trump rallies.

As reported by ZeroHedge on March 30, 2016, the ad was placed by “I’m feelin’ the Bern” Bernie Sanders supporters who promise to provide shuttle buses, parking, and protest signs, as well as $15/hour to the actors. Here’s a screenshot of the Craig’s List ad:
http://archive.is/adaXg
>>
>>137281832
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather risk criminal charges for running through a rioting mob, than stop and end up like Reginald Denny.
>>
File: sheeeeeit.jpg (105KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeeit.jpg
105KB, 576x768px
>>137279478
>>
>>137281324
It is even more concerning that the city was in a state of emergency, yet the police still allowed this to happen, in spite of their enhanced control over the rights of the citizenry.

Goes to show how out of line these people's priorities are. All of the police were probably caging the peaceful protesters, and shirking their responsibility elsewhere
>>
File: 1502564672337m.jpg (126KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502564672337m.jpg
126KB, 1024x683px
>>137279883

Nevar 4get

...that he got quads
>>
>>137282216
That guy in NY was acquitted of running over those bikers who surrounded his car, it's a legal defense strategy to floor it and speed bump over scumbags on your way out to safety if they are brandishing baseball bats, metal poles and more importantly, have already been declared a 'riotous assembly' by the police so are illegally protesting.
>>
>>137282181
Giant nose behind fake protests, what a coincidence.
>>
>>137273764
where he'll most likely be treated to a hero's welcome.
>>
>>137281886
Anon, the Vanguard bling bling looks bad
His High School Teacher wanting 15 minutes of fame is going on and on how he is Hitler's love child.

I think he has given a statement that he intended to do it and he is royally fucked.
>>
>>137281767
Oooh boy, the tears are going to be so salty when he's acquitted. Maybe he won't even be charged and we'll get the salt even faster. Fuck Commies.
>>
>>137275116
liberals will never learn.
>>
File: 1j9kwd.jpg (96KB, 695x500px) Image search: [Google]
1j9kwd.jpg
96KB, 695x500px
>>137270342
>>137270629

Then all those antifa who destroy shops, cars, houses get arrested and jailed.
>>
>>137282711
That's circumstantial evidence. If it was documented or recorded then it is as easy as a lie.

Our nation's educators are a huge joke and are massively liberal.
>>
>>137282454
Why did we ever doubt the quads? Kek is on OUR side

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502644547914.webm
antifa tries to smash taillight out, causing dude to panic-slam on the gas.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502614033341.webm
More nignogs converge with baseball bats and start smashing at the car before he GTFO
>>
>>137282510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOr0neIwMUY
>The nose
>The voice
He sounds so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>137270342
Plus if his intention were to kill Commies, he could've killed way more. Joel "not guilty" Field
>>
>>137282454

this is a real nice photo
>>
>>137281832
>he could have put it in reverse easily

Except behind him were ten chimps with bats who catch up after he smashes into a car he couldn't see.

See here: >>137270742
A crowd of armed and armoured and masked terrorists catches up to him, you can see that they were not standing on the sidewalk when he crashed and then leaping in from the sides to attack, they were running after him the whole time. The crowd he crashed into were just generic troublemakers, the brigade that was chasing him were the real antifa terrorists
>>
>>137282405
Police are generally instructed to stand down against Antifa
>>
>>137282454
Good shot of the broken rear windshield, too.
>>
File: cityfags.jpg (24KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
cityfags.jpg
24KB, 650x366px
>>137270629
>Safety of those folks living near a city

Subhuman man-cattle living in cities are not part of any moral calculus.
>>
>>137279883
lel
>>
>>137283269
>Police are generally instructed to stand down against Antifa
And this is the result of such orders.
>>
>>137279883
>those guys running up to the car to hit it with bats
Fucking hilarious they got run the fuck down. Wth were they thinking? Baseball batting the car would stop it?
>>
>>137283269
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
>>
>>137282507
At this point we need to know did he give a statement or keep his mouth shut. For some reason the government feels they can prove intent.
>>
>>137270342
I think you've called it, there were attackers chasing him before impact, he couldn't see the cars he hit, his speed was low......
He panicked
fuck this is important, if this is a sustainable story then it reverses the narrative against the (((nazi))) white hate thing
>>
>>137282736
Anon, He has now been charged
>>
>>137270629
>it will be madness
Good, urbanite filth needs to suffer
>>
>>137270342

No time. They went all in on a murder charge that won't stick. No double jeopardy.
>>
>The driver wasn't white, it was a BLM protester!
>Oh, he wasn't? Okay, then it was all a false flag, a staged op!
>Nobody's buying it.. okay then, it was self-defense! That's it!

Jesus christ, just stop /pol/, you're embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>137283596
Charges that will get reduced. They have to charge him with something to process him.
>>
>>137272734
Was also attacked before he was near the crowd that it hit but nice try commie.
>>
>>137283653
In this state can the jury consider a lessor included charge
>>
>see this on the news
>oh boy, can't wait to see what mastermind defense /pol/ has come up with now
>"He was chased by an angry mob!!!1!"

/pol/ is literally a self-parody
>>
>>137282454
Anyone know the timeframe when this picture was taken in line with the video? Assuming this was after the car was hit by the baseball bat, he was still breaking at this point so something must have happened that made him snap right after this was taken right?
>>
File: goodnight.jpg (31KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.jpg
31KB, 380x377px
>>137281393
This. He'd be driving on the fuckin sidewalk like that muslim cunt in Stockholm. He wouldn't have his brakes on either.
>>
>>137283491
It sounds like his statement was that it was a accident do to feeling threatened.
Being charged with 2nd-degree murder, means that the court does not believe it was premeditated.
>>
File: antifa attacks.png (1MB, 1095x593px) Image search: [Google]
antifa attacks.png
1MB, 1095x593px
>>137280598
Antifa clearly attacked first
>>
>>137273075
God doesn't want athiest communists to be unopposed in the streets shilling for the end of christianity, the promotion of LGBTQP, and supporting Islamic civilizational jihad. It was an accident anyway. He'll probably be rewarded for it in heaven because of all the slander he's going to have to unjustly endure for the rest of his life.
>>
>>137283785
>Europeans trusting their news
Topkek
>>
>>137283596
Oh well, all the better when he's acquitted. He and ZimZam can go out to parties together.
>>
>>137283772

Yeah "failing to stop".

Also won't stick, his car was under attack.
>>
>>137281324
The police dispersed as soon as the Unite the Right attendees left the park. Antifa then proceeded to parade in the streets without any permit or police escort which lead to said incident. Watch the video from Faith Goldy who was there.

https://youtu.be/4UpF8H1Zjcw
>>
File: 1490365045462.jpg (72KB, 404x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490365045462.jpg
72KB, 404x960px
Taking after papa Trumple.
>>
>>137280552

If you were hot shit you wouldn't be posting here. You're probably a congressional page who gets molested by Lindsey Graham every day
>>
>>137283436
if it works in GTA...
>>
>>137283785
Faggot this has been going on for over 16 hours now. The info about chasers was from people there streaming at event and the Police Station.
>>
>>137283879
I have no idea, here is what I found
Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as: 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"; or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

A lawfag will know
>>
>>137270742
https://youtu.be/M9FSKgPDGSE
>>
>>137270342
>missing the fact that it isnt that kids car
>>
>>137283934
Sessions needs to go after the city for this. It is 100% the mayors fault this got out of hand. He's a pussy though so he won't.
>>
>>137278487
i love how liberals think they will somehow survive a civil war.
>>
>>137281291

Keep in mind, (((they))) probably did not want Jeff Sessions involved, and he framed it as "investigating racism" so they couldn't criticize him for it
>>
>>137283928
I thought they would go for a drug charge, but it turns out he is legally on psyc meds. Given the current charges I think it is possible they have video of him driving up and down the streets looking for a crowd to drive through. I also think it is bad he took his cat to his moms house.

We may be looking at a situation where he was going to Hero out and lost his nerve.
>>
>>137281494
Yeah , he accelerated towards a group of people.
>>
>>137283984
We post here often. We made you and we will continue to direct your path.
>>
File: 1502633888567.jpg (77KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1502633888567.jpg
77KB, 960x636px
>>137280824
>the guy panicked, and decided he didn't want to get beat to death by a crowd of animals
Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
>>
>>137284529
>>137281494
See, this is where I'm caught. I'm trying to figure out if his running lights came on as he the baseball bat hit.
>>
>>137283934

And as Antifa did whatever they wanted the Police did not do a damn thing. Anon in Georgia didn't the police bust some Antifa head and brought things to a close.
>>
>>137283491
>gov prove intent that doesn't exist
As this lawyer explains how they manufacture such things from statements, since you should never talk to police ever even if you are innocent
https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

I think autismo driver buddy escapes this though even if he threw salutes in the police station. It was an illegal mob of thugs with metal poles, sticks and baseball bats it will be next to impossible to argue otherwise.
>>
>>137270342
>>137276286
>>137281893
>>137276443
>>137284629

The car clearly was attacked before the filming started or perhaps there is film of it but as to not incriminate themselves they have not shown it. You can clearly hear the thumping sound in the beginning of the video just before he accelerated, clearly his car was being attacked.
>>
>>137270342
I don't how anyone can say this was intentional. you can clearly see he slowed down 5 feet from the crowd and then people on left started hitting his car with sticks/bats, and then speeds up (spooked)

if this was intentional he would have floored before slowing down, and probably killing and maiming a lot more people.
>>
>>137272734
watch the clip, people were chasing it after it passed, it hadnt reached the crowd yet. watch the left side of the car when it is down the street, you see and even hear someone hit it, imagine how loud inside the car that was to be heard so far up the street where the camera was.
>>
>>137284529
Maybe next time groups of armed thugs will remember road laws and get the fuck out of the way.
>>
>>137280289
literally no one should have been on the street. Governor ended the rally, and therefore ended the protest as well.
the people that died or were injured have no one but themselves to blame.
>>
File: What_a_story_Mark.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
What_a_story_Mark.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>137270742
>that fucking clown

They really do make anything funny.
>>
>>137284668
I could easily see the Jury saying they are both shit so no harm no foul.
>>
>>137284765
Here is a way. He gave a statement saying he intended to drive through the crowd and kill himself.
>>
>>137280598
notice how calm everything was up until that antifa hit his car? no one is chasing him yet, then the antifa hits the car and all hell breaks loose.

I bet that antifa feels like a hero, knowing he's responsible for this.
>>
>>137280289
Are you the same kind of retard that tries to stop the car when it's backing up and ends up getting plowed?

Try to slap a bull when it's charging at a crowd, according to your logic it should completely pacify it lol
>>
>>137270742
What a bunch of fucking animals.
>>
>>137285135
he did a shit job if that's the case.
>>
>>137284801
And remember to not stand in front of car driven by someone on psyc meds.
>>
>>137284847
It's a shame how funny and scary clowns are at the same time.
>>
>>137284636
>>137284801
Stop cruising around some town you went to because you're a faggot Nazi looking for people to run over. He LARPed too hard with his tiki torch and gay shields
>>
>>137285337
He kinda lived his life half ass, so
>>
>>137270342
>get surrounded by antifas (known to have been destroying cars)
This video is from the election, at 3:29 leftists attack Trump supporters in their cars, and the police fail to protect them.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

This nonsense has been going on for a long time. The police fail to protect mostly White demonstrators, property is damaged, and if the leftists manage to block a road as they did in Charlottesville, people might die because they can't get to a hospital ER. And yesterday people died, but of course Whites are blamed.
>>
>>137281832
why were liberals on the street at all? the streets were ordered clear by the cops.
why were liberals breaking the law and threatening cars?
>>
>>137270342
He will not be convicted. The whole thing stinks. This is Brown and Trayvon all over again.
>>
>>137270342
He probably wont be charged at all. If it goes to trial, he wont be convicted by a jury. A claim of self-defense is enough to raise reasonable doubt about motive. self-defense isnt murder.
>>
>>137282056
this.
>>
>>137270342
Nothing major. Commies, faggots, and leftists will REEEEE in the streets until a line of cops show up and they piss their pants and go home. Then Trump will post something on twitter and they will forget about the person who died and move on because in reality they don't care.

They just want to virtue signal so they have a soap box to preach on.
>>
>>137280882
Did you miss the part of antifa hitting the back of his car for daring to drive down a street. happens before he makes contact with car
>>
>>137283896

Note that the guy in the right of the screen with the helmet and shield joins in the armed and armored mob that was chasing the car here: >>137270742
but initially he's just standing there and is the only one visible anywhere along the sidewalk with armor.

If there's a clearer picture or video of this same shot: >>137283896
It would be easier to gauge whether all the antifags were running down the street the whole time, or they were already standing there and only attacked after he crashed.

If they were charging after him, then he probably hit the gas once he saw them in the rearview mirror.
>>
>>137283329
It doesn't look broken tho...
>>
>>137285944
>Before making contact with crowd
>>
You poor fools.

He will go free. It is already decided despite the overwhelming evidence against him (he disabled his airbags).

Get ready for war.
>>
>>137282181
>get paid to protest
>get mangled by a car
lol they should sue the shit out of him
>>
>>137270742
what's the source for these?
>>
>>137280882
>>137285944
You're referring to these, anon:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502644547914.webm
antifa tries to smash taillight out, causing dude to panic-slam on the gas.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502614033341.webm
More nignogs converge with baseball bats and start smashing at the car before he GTFO
>>
>>137270342
Gee, I don't know. What will you racist shits do when he's sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison? Oh I know - you'll disavow him, say he was just some idiot/part of some other neo-nazi faction you happen to dislike, etc. Doesn't matter. You and your shitty movement are going down.
>>
>>137270342
If he does a SINGLE DAY there is NO justice.

HE WAS DEFENDING HIMSELF AND HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO.

STOP
BOWING
TO
COMMUNIST
IDEALS.
>>
>>137270342
Going to enjoy watching chimps and anarchists burn down their neighborhoods again like the Zimmerman trial
>>
>>137271937
>he's still a racist little shit

"Jewish Man Kills White Woman". Yep, sounds pretty racist to me.
>>
>>137279871
what needs to be exposed is the collusion between antifa, blm, and democrat office holders. they are working together to start, and then give antifa the upper hand in violent confrontations.
>>
>>137286237
>Law, order, and waiting for the trial to happen is inherently communist.
>>
why didn't he use his horn? that's what i use when i want people to get out of the way.
>>
File: 1502591012981.png (76KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
1502591012981.png
76KB, 680x439px
>>137270342
>He dindu nuffin'
It's come full circle, You faggots are now officially no better than the people you claim to hate.
>>
>>137286153
Let me guess, you thought Zimmerman was going to go to jail just because the media wanted his blood?
Right now, we have evidence that he didn't do it intentionally, and antifa did use violence against him and his vehicle.
>>
say with me:
CAR OF PEACE
PART AND PARCEL ... !
>>
>>137286075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE

>speeds up at 0:02
>is hit at 0:04
>>
>>137280882
We have videos of BEFORE he hit these people. Where he was driving down the street and they started flinging stuff at the car. After which he hit the gas and ploughed into the crowd almost instantly hitting another car they had swarmed.
>>
>>137283785
>we're peaceful protesters
>with bats, bricks, and other assorted weapons
>that disobeyed a direct order to disperse and go home.
at this point liberals are a parody of themselves. Stop it, you're embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>137270342
isn't them blocking the road illegally enough? as a bonus they had baseball bats, sticks, and other weapons.
>>
File: 1496949790696.gif (11KB, 296x292px) Image search: [Google]
1496949790696.gif
11KB, 296x292px
>>137270342
the kid will go into witness protection. the driver will go back to work at netcom. the kid will probably get voluntary manslaughter and they'll put a stuffed dummy in his jail cell to make people think he's actually there.
>all this winning
>can't stop winning
>gonna get tired of it
>potus gon' say "you can't get tired of it; for we've only begun"
>>
>>137286810
>We have videos of BEFORE he hit these people.
Where? Is this >>137286805 the one?
>>
>>137284768
They were chasing it because he was speeding into a crowd, tard, the streets looked empty with the exception of 3 people following the car right after he passed, you can't even see whether these people were coming from, they could have started to run as it passed them
>>
>>137283726
What we want is the truth, people speculate, quite normal, hopefully the truth sees the light of day.
Truth is important
>>
>>137284691

There's a webm in this thread where you see someone lean in from the left and hit his car with a stick that has a white sign or banner attached. These "signs" are often sturdy weapons, not flimsy sticks, with a piece of cardboard attached that can be ripped off when required, an old trick used in the 1920s.

If he was running from the crowd that charges his car from behind, slowed because nobody in front of him was moving, didn't know there was a car behind the crowd in front of him, then got hit by the idiot with the white flag, looked in the rearview and saw the crowd coming behind him, floored it and smashed into the car he didn't know was there, then gets rushed by the crowd from behind and backs up until he gets away, then what he did was essentially justifiable and about the only thing anyone could do in that situation.

Escaping in a car is not easy, the narrower the streets are (and he ended up on a 1-lane street) the harder it is, and when surrounded by hostile crowds you cannot reasonably be expected to abandon the vehicle and flee on foot.
>>
>>137286551
He clearly did do something by killing people but was it because he panicked and was in fear for his life or did he intentionally set out to kill and hurt people? That is the question.
>>
File: 1478481257513.png (634KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478481257513.png
634KB, 1280x1280px
>>137270629
HEY THERE NEWFRIEND
>>
>>137274446
/pol/ is an athiest board, dumb christkike
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (72KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
72KB, 780x520px
>>137270342
Zim Zam 2: Nazi Bugaloo
>>
>>137270742
this is also a distinct possibility as well, 50/50 with my version above
>>
File: 9908702.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9908702.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
HE DINDU NUFFIN'
>>
>>137286805
this, you can hear the vroom of the acceleration before he's hit with the flag. the webm on /pol/ doesn't have that sound.
>>
>>137287034
gtfo heathen
>>
>>137284599
>we made you
apparently you lost control of us then, otherwise you would be scared shitless about us having guns.
>>
>>137270342
The biggest chimp out since the LA Riots
>>
>>137270342
>do any time
Tyrone and his buddies will get him in the shower and you'll be hearing about his death on social media to applause soon enough.
>>
>>137286915
There's about a dozen vids of this stuff out there, even the one you post does not support your story. You claim he was speeding into the crowd, yet somehow the vid shows him STOPPING before he hit the actual crowd at which point they smash his tail light. If he had been speeding the entire way the car wouldn't have been slow enough for them to just hit it as they did.

There's also vids where it shows them flinging stuff at the car as it drives at a normal speed down the road BEFORE hitting the people. Once again, people do not need to disprove your claim of "THIS WAS TOTALY PLANNED" you need to proof it. And so far none of the footage support you.

>>137286886
They were also smashing up other cars.
>>
>>137280598

It was a 1 way street going back.
Only way out is through.
>>
>>137283366
LEAVE THE QT MOUSE ALONE
>>
>>137279852
He has autism you hate filled ableist sack of shit.
>>
File: 1386128121759.png (269KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1386128121759.png
269KB, 450x488px
>>137274446
>>
>>137286810
post them. right now its just conjecture
>>
>>137287083
Mike "killed for being" Brown wuz po' innocent baby, just walking to church when a racist klan member cop popped out of a bush a kilt him fo' being black.
>>
>>137287238
this, just like that poor bastard who went to jail for putting bacon on a mosque and got murdered by muzzies while serving a year for illegal opinions
>>
File: IMG_5266.jpg (173KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5266.jpg
173KB, 1024x636px
>>137287694
>>
>>137282181
>Schwartz

(((EVERY TIME)))
>>
>>137287238
This is Virginia, you dumb nigger, not Kiker's Island.
>>
>>137278917
Faggot larper/10
>>
>>137278989
>As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death if any of these antifa try to shoot any white people.

You won't do shit you little cuck bitch, none of you faggot will.

The only reason this alt-right little bitch did anything was because he was a terrifed little white boi worried about getting blacked by a real man
>>
>>137272176
the floor is an infidel. meme it
>>
File: 1501034574258.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1501034574258.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>137275116
>>137270742
That hit to his left rear gives him a slim chance at defending this, assuming it happened before he accelerated into the crowd. IF that hit occurred before he accelerated to hit them. Damn boys there might be a real case here. If OJ can do it, anyone can.

>If the brake lights turned on, he did nothing wrong
>If the car got hit, you must acquit
>>
>>137287860
you're not black, stop roleplaying
>>
>>137280486
Mmm, I'm guessing the helicopter crash was just an unfortunate coincidence. There's no evidence of any foul play so far, and it's not like helicopters never crash.
>>
>>137287860
You retarded nigger, the only reason antifa was allowed to operate was because the Dem governor gave the police a stand down order. There are only 14 Dem governors in this country, meaning these antifa riots are only possible in 14 states, less than 1/3 of the country.
>>
>>137270342
He won't. He did it on purpose. Accept it already. He acted alone and no one told him to do it, so it is no one's fault but his and his victimizers'.
>>
>>137270742
Interesting how their first reaction is swarming the car to destroy it and not help the people on the ground. Tells you all you need to know about those people.
>>
>>137270742

Glad the cocksuckers that were chasing him got run over.

They're the fuckers that have death on their hands.
>>
>>137280598
Anyone recognize what the Antifa bat boy is wearing and can match him in a closer / face pic?
>>
>>137270342
I still remember what happened to Reginald Denny
>>
>>137287801
>Implying Virginia prisons are nigger free
Come on now.
>>
>>137270742
This guy did the right thing. Instead of sitting still to scared to do anything, he went all out in an effort to escape to safety. Respect.
>>
File: maxresdefault-11.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-11.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>137287292
>even the one you post does not support your story
>you hear him accelerating from 0:02 to the moment he hits the crowd and hitting brakes only slightly at 0:01
>you see him being hit with a stick at 0:04, two seconds after he's starting speeding up

>yet somehow the vid shows him STOPPING before he hit the actual crowd
>although it doesn't show him stopping

>at which point they smash his tail light
>although they don't do it at this point

>people do not need to disprove your claim of "THIS WAS TOTALY PLANNED" you need to proof it.
>although i've never claimed it was "PLANNED", and claimed instead that "it wasn't a self-defence", which this video successfully proves

Tbqh i do understand that this narrative is pushed by a couple of retards sitting in discord. However i want him to actually try to use "self defence" argument in the court. It should be quite entertaining, plus he'll get longer sentence.
>>
>>137286805
Why is there ALWAYS some retard screaming medic like they're in a WW2 movie
>>
>>137270342
>>137270742
This is not a ZimZam situation to my eyes
More of a Dylann Roof and a mix of the Minnesota /k/tards
No breaklights when he is smashed into those cars
I don't want anons on /pol/ to delude themselves
This could just be an idiot
>>
>>137288272
That's awful pre-judge-dis of you don't you think anon? When did you realize you were the bigot?
>>
>>137284492
>I also think it is bad he took his cat to his moms house.
He's from Ohio and the rally was in Virginia. Makes sense to drop your pet off at someone else's house when you're traveling 2 states away.
>>
>>137288314
>start checking on injured friends and ignoring car
>driver continues running over protesters as they care for one another
>>
>>137281069
not everything is a false flag. it was obviously self-defense. stop pretending to be red-pilled, you are embarrassing xerself.
>>
>>137270342
He'll get the maximum sentence to set precedent against white supremacists.
>>
>>137281175
if he was revving the engine, it was obviously to alert pedestrians to his presence.
>>
>>137281767
>dodge is unseen hidden behind the building wall
>second part filmed several minutes after
>>
>>137274498
They make it a lot harder for the retards to fall down storm drains or get run over by city buses.
Seriously though, if he walks it's because of how retarded ANTIFA are.
Civilization allows complete idiots to survive,
>>
File: 1490335397839.gif (21KB, 768x646px) Image search: [Google]
1490335397839.gif
21KB, 768x646px
>>137281646
>watchword
is it dzuesdza-chtula? or coca-cola?
>>
>>137270342
So instead of driving through the people chasing him with sticks and poles (which I did not see in this video at least) he decided to speed up into a densely packed crowd. That does not feel much like self defense, more like a stupid man that needs to be prosecuted for doing a very stupid thing.
>>
>>137281767
But thats not what the footage shows at all?
Its the moment of the crash circle in red a pic of the car getting attacked please
>>
>>137288677

The full video with sound is better.

He's not accelerating down the street after the first burst; the guy with the white club hits the car, then it accelerates and go right around the people in front of it.

We then don't see what happens, but we know he accelerated again.

Self-defense is a real possibility here, especially if you watch the full video with sound.

Whatever the case, it wasn't a planned attack. He was going too slow initially, and he could have easily run over people non-stop.
>>
>>137287860
>driver of car terrified of being sodimized by large negro

That's self defense and that's acquittal. Can't wait to see his legal fund grow from grass roots donations.
>>
>>137281886
>[[[They said]]]
>>
>>137270342
He won't get convicted in Virginia unless he does something stupid and admits it was planned
>>
>>137270342

Manslaughter is definitely legit on the table there, because she wasn't directly involved in assaulting the vehicle (unarmed, ended up crushed in the chain reaction).

Murder-two is not, but it's a serious enough charge that they can keep the driver locked up and you won't have SJW's bellowing about going "too soft on the killer".

Honestly,he's safer in custody for a few months until the mobthink dies down and if needed, they have a chance to quietly put him somewhere else with a new name if needed if legitimately acquitted.

My guess is the end result will be pleading guilty to (in)voluntary manslaughter.
>>
>>137283137
But he's reportedly a fat beta altright larping pol shitposter.

I think we can all agree, with with intent, it's amazing he had the competence to even kill one.
>>
>>137288967
you're right, but this one sure is another exact same problem, different incident, same rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZbcRowe1-I&t=100m0s
>>
>>137270342
I doubt hell get a murder charge and if he does it probably won't stick.

He'll probably get manslaughter. I'd be surprised if he walks away scott-free.
>>
File: image01.jpg (378KB, 2987x1699px) Image search: [Google]
image01.jpg
378KB, 2987x1699px
Here is an image facing the direction that James drove his car.
>>
>>137270342
They started hitting the car AFTER the car started speeding into the crowd. It was a reaction to almost being hit by the fucker.

>group of antifas armed with bats/poles SEEN CHASING AFTER THE CAR in vid related, and in another video the same guys are seen catching up and hitting it once it stops)

No shit. He just rammed into a fucking crowd and tried to flee. I call that justice.

/thread
>>
>>137289373

Manslaughter is the most he could get going by the video evidence.

He could probably get off with a good lawyer, though, and there was no evidence that he didn't intent to incite the crowd.
>>
>>137288995

sorta like a stupid leaf that needs to be raked into a pile and set on fire.
>>
>>137288314
Interesting how you can't even defend his actions, so you have to attack the opposition
>>
>>137289570

Nope

Watch the full video with sound.

The car is hit, then it accelerates. It's coasting down the street before it was hit.
>>
File: image2.jpg (273KB, 2987x1699px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
273KB, 2987x1699px
Here is an image of a video camera attached to the Red Pump Kitchen! I bet it can show whether or not he was surrounded by Antifa before he hit the gas!
>>
>>137289200
>He was going too slow initially, and he could have easily run over people non-stop.
True. You look at the muzzie truck attacks is Europe, they didn't stop after hitting a few people. They pushed through the entire length of the crowd until forceably stopped.
>>
>>137289603
>Hurr durr, a stupid leaf

That's the only argument you have?
>>
>>137287800
Best redpill for anyone that spends more than a day here
>>
>>137283329
but it isn't broken?
>>
>>137287016
Prosecutors wouldn't have filed 2nd degree murder if they didn't have evidence (ie testimony / confession) of intent, specifically malicious intent to kill. That's the law, that's the charge.

Lawyers aren't playing games like these shitlosters. They don't file charges with the evidence.
>>
>>137286037
Eyewitnesses, Pinko.
>>
>>137287984
This. If any antifa fag was assaulting his car then it it is a done deal.

That is a big "IF" though. We don't have enough evidence to support that though. All we have are videos of him driving into the crowd and then backing up. Worse he'll get is probably manslaughter in my opinion.
>>
>>137289694
He wanted to see what he was hitting, that's why, and at the same time, he didn't want to get himself killed. If he sped through there at 100 kmh, he would've gotten himself killed as well.
>>
>>137287114
The two sounds happen at the same exact time but to be fair, he would have to have superhuman reaction time to be able to hit the gas the second the flag hits.
>>
>>137287154
You won't have them for long. >>137278487
>>
>>137289747

It's why I can't see that it's nothing other than panic and involuntary manslaughter at most.

He could have cleared out that area easily by running into people over and over again.

No one could have stopped the car.
>>
>>137289200
I don't think that video is an boon for him
People are already fleeing from the street he's going quite fast down the street no break lights to slow down
And he ended up going quite quickly before being stopped by those two cars
I think some /pol/ users are allowing themselves to believe something
/k/tards should have gotten off scott free but this guy looks like he was trying to scare them or actually hit them
And if /k/tards were convicted even though they were defending themselves from being chased several blocks no way in hell this guy is getting off
>>
>>137277017
>I didn't want to die
lol
>>
>>137279871
I'm antsy about that too and what it would mean if Virgina was found guilty.
>>
>>137279447
This. Its going to be so satisfy to watch the left ha e a psychotic break once again because of rational thought
>>
>>137289898

Nope

He swerves around the first group of people. He could have easily hit them and continued on. He could have easily have run over the people over and over again, but he fled.

By the video, it looks like he was attacked, then panicked.

It wasn't a planned attack by any account.
>>
>>137279655
So slamming someones rear-windshield is heroic in your eyes? Silly burger.
>>
>>137277539
>revoking a Federal permit
there's no such thing. A federal judge ordered the city to reinstate their original permit, but there was no federal permit. After the violence began, all bets were off.
>>
>>137290276
Why hit 2 people and alert others when you could hit a bulk of 10 people?
>>
>>137290199
>Some young faggot that can't remember the LA riots, and what happens to white people that are stupid enough to stop for rioting subhumans.
>>
>>137278368
>He killed that girl then he got surrounded,, she knew what she was doing.
Stupidest post in this thread.
>>
>>137289747
>>137290068
He was only stopped by the weight of two cars though??? And no break lights when he was stopped by them
So I would say he was only forcefully stopped
>>137290276
Can you link a video with the seconds he swerves around a group of people please I'd like to see it
>>
>>137289898
That's all speculation.
His vehicle only sped up after being attacked by protestors, there's no way to know what he was thinking without interrogation.
The way this scenario played out, it can be argued that it was accidental, and that's why he hasn't been charged. He's probably in jail stonewalling investigators and building a great case for his innocence.
>>
>>137289922
>two sounds
Yes, there is a hit-like sound off camera at 0:02, however i need more evidence to suggest it was indeed a hit.

This guy (shown at 0:06) is closest to him when we hear first "hit", and i can't say for sure whether he's armed or not
>>
>>137290174

At the start of the video, he's turning around, and then he accelerates and coasts down the street. At this point, no one has been hit by the car. As he comes to the intersection at a slow pace, someone hits the left rear of the car, then he goes to the right and accelerates. By this video, he was attacked first.

/k/ were convicted because of what was on their computer. They got off with the shooting.
>>
Will this guy get charged with manslaughter if the driver gets aquitted?
>>
>>137290598
Is there a top down map image of the route his car is taking before it crashes into the crowd that would be very helpful for me to understand better
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.