[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Racism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

Story time folks....

This just happened the other day and I would like to share with the world.

There are 5 emails total with responses to each. Followed by a conclusion.

Email #1 (these are from a customer) :
Now show that you don't ship to P.O Box and that's the only address I have what we can do

( I read this 4 times in an attempt to understand )

Response to Email #1 (these are from me) :
Not do business. (At this point I cancelled the order, thinking it was over)
———————————
Email #2… 25 mins later:
Let go a head and cancel the order if you can ship to my house (notice the emoji)

Response to Email #2 :
I canceled your order prior to receiving your previous message.

Your lack of understanding and comprehension of the english language has gotten you banned.

You have been a member since 2009 and still haven't adapted english and may not be a legal citizen of the United States.

I have reported you to ICE in PR for a review of your national legal status.

NEXT SET INBOUND
>>
File: 21 questions with sauce.png (220KB, 1467x1459px) Image search: [Google]
21 questions with sauce.png
220KB, 1467x1459px
Email # 3 (notice writing styles change) :
Your are a bad joke best of look on your future endeavors hope your store get closed since I doubt your are a legal business

Response to Email # 3:
Oh so you let your illegal son our daughter start typing.... ( what , no emoji's this time ? )

So Ebay allows illegal business to operate you say ?

Do you think the FED would allow such action ?

Do you think this is the "dark-web" ?

Good riddance to you.

(and this is where I was willing to leave it….)
———————————————
Email # 4 (notice the change in writing again) :
Joke that's all you are racists

Response to Email #4 :
..... AND YET AGAIN COMPREHENSION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND BASIC GRAMMAR SYNTAX ESCAPES YOU.......

If you could refute any of the previous statements you would have..... but you didn't .... a visit from ICE could just be a handshake, and I look like an idiotic yet diligent patriot .....
——————————————————

NEXT SET INBOUND
>>
Email #5 (an attempt at progress) :
I think we reach a point that there is no need for you to keep communicating with me about no matter

Response to Email # 5 :
Agreed

This is the end of our emails , now where did we tell each other what race we are ? What religion ? What sexual identity ? Age ? I don’t even know if this is a man or woman……

The reason I ask is because I was left a review (without a completed transaction)
“ Rude and harassing seller so as Racist hope he is no longer aloud to sell here ”

If I made a racist comment….. Where is it in these emails ? Is calling out purposefully retarded people racist ? What race is 100% retarded from birth ? How about uneducated then ? Well all of us as human beings are born uneducated …. so how can I be racist if I’m apart of the human race ? What about the ICE call ? What RACE of human beings are 100% illegal in this country ? The answer is any and all human beings that don’t have paperwork / pay taxes / suck the tit of the government while I work my ass off….

I called Ebay and told them he/she/it can leave a nasty review , that’s fine (even with no completed transaction) . Call me an asshole , call me rude , call me disrespectful …. all of those are true…. but not racist …..
Ebay refused to remove / edit the post and therefore advocates for racism in general and in this case against white people. Keep in mind I still do not know the race of this person, but because they called me racist ….. and got away with it ….. who can guess ?

Here is the Ebay CS number :eight 77-3two2-9two27

Please call them and tell them how you feel about their racism in general. Let them know white racism is a thing and that equality means equal for all.
>>
File: 888455_orig.jpg (357KB, 1100x784px) Image search: [Google]
888455_orig.jpg
357KB, 1100x784px
Bump bump da bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.