[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his name, again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (1MB, 962x954px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 962x954px
what was his name, again?
>>
>>137268168

Adam lanza
>>
>>137268168

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON
>>
File: SAM .jpg (70KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
SAM .jpg
70KB, 1024x512px
>>137268168
Sam Hyde
>>
File: 1502638670681.jpg (89KB, 738x487px) Image search: [Google]
1502638670681.jpg
89KB, 738x487px
>>137268168
James ''the unstoppable force meets the immovable object'' Fields
>>
Jamie "haters want to blame me" Fields
James "plowing these lames" Fields
James "Hot Wheels" Fields
James "Genuinely surprised my car was able to take out a woman of tremendous yield" Fields
>>
that's not the same car that was involved in the incident yesterday. they "flair stickers" on the hood are completely different
>>
He was probably picked on as a child and found his Nazi friends accepted him on just being white. Poor idiot, maybe he just needed a safe room for people to love him. Maybe he was insecure about his small penis and though his dodge challenger and murdering people would give him respect.

I mean life's basically GTA right?

Fuck you "alt right" pieces of shit
I hope you've enjoyed what you've started
>>
>>
>>137268168
His name is James Fields.

Her name was Heifer Heyer's Ice Cream.
>>
James "Hit the Crowd, 4chan so proud" Fields
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>137268694
That ham planet barely resembles anything human
>>
>>137268168

That car is black. The car in the incident was grey.
>>
>>137269427
hahahaha

>James ''kill every commie whale" Fields
>>
>>137268168
James Fields, Snowflake Slayer.
>>
>>137269232
Could some one explain what this picture proves, it'll probably be obvious once I'm told but at the moment it escapes me.
>>
>>137270581
it's showcasing how such a fat woman could dent a car upon impact
>>
What ever happened with the license plate showing the car was registered to the lefty fag? Has anyone seen the interview with the current suspect's mother? Seems like bullshit to me. I'm not buying this at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.