[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A message to spammers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1489193296517.jpg (76KB, 626x536px) Image search: [Google]
1489193296517.jpg
76KB, 626x536px
As funny as it sounds, only the media care about what happened last night. The normal population all pretty much don't give a shit about this, and you know why? Because BLM got hit with cars and antifa have been hit with cars for years now, even under Obama, and there was no protest or out-crys for those either. Hell you can look up videos called "protesters hit with cars" on youtube if you don't believe me Every-time you truly ask a normal person for their opinion on protests turning violent they always say "Well if you didn't want violence why did you even go?"

Anyone who claims it to be the "death" of the Spencer-fags is also a idiot too, The Whole thing was the exact same protest that the BLM,KKK, and other groups do, where they pick the most populated areas in order to force out counter-protesters and start a fight. There will be more "alt-right" protests as more people are radicalized against the vocal but powerful minority of antifa. It is going to get worse before the normal people finally tell both sides to shut up and stay home.

Their will be more
>>
>>137268051
self-bump to keep spammers away
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.