[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions of shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1495317574255.jpg (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495317574255.jpg
112KB, 500x500px
1. Trump will be assassinated by a member of antifas, with the movement being crushed in the aftermath of the murder.

2. Pence gets sworn in, the media will then turn on the left for "going to far" as they retroactively saintify Trump as a populist and all sorts of charitable shit done in secret suddenly leaks out.

3. Trump will be magically cleared in Russiagate to legitimize Pence's ascension. Bannon and all alt-right Trump cabinet members will resign/be purged. Pay-offs will be made to Bannon (he'll be gifted his own TV station).

4. Members of the alt right will be given the choice to bend the knee or be disavowed.
While Richard Spencer won't bend the knee, I fully expect Nathan Damigio to bend the knee and get a media "redemption" where his involvement in the white power movement is explained away as him being taken advantage of, by white power folks while suffering from untreated PTSD in the closed confines of prison. Damigo will get a book deal and become a professional talking head as a reformed racist.

5. With Trump dead and Pence in power, Obamacare gets nuked at long last. There is a formal "pause" in immigration (to keep the base happy).

6. Democrats will be made to STFU at least until 2020. They will be made to take a huge loss in 2018, due to their role in the murder of Trump and you will see the entire party moving towards center-right politics. Identity politics will be taboo and forbidden, and you'll probably get Anita Sarkaasian being made to fall on her sword as a mea culpa to the center right base of the Democrats in a manufactures scandal (IE arrest for tax fraud).

7. Pence won't run in 2020 for the sake of "creating a clean slate" and you'll probably get Paul Ryan running against a neutered Bernie Sanders. They'll let Sanders have his run just so he can fail, as Ryan basically finally ascends to the Presidency for eight years.
>>
File: smug tea.png (335KB, 464x819px) Image search: [Google]
smug tea.png
335KB, 464x819px
>>137266292
>see the entire party moving towards center-right politics
Democrats are already center-right, just a bit less authoritarian than Repubs. Americans always exaggerate everything.
>>
>>137266292
No. But nice try.
>>
>>137266656
I'm saying they will go full center-right with not a drop of illusion they are leftist anymore.

Think early Bush II era Democrats, where after 9-11, they pretty much stopped pretending to be liberals and basically rubber stamped the GOP's every whim.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.