[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

14 Words To You. Reminder, Trump Said NOTHING Of Violence On Us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 14 WORDS TO YOU.jpg (58KB, 1020x708px) Image search: [Google]
14 WORDS TO YOU.jpg
58KB, 1020x708px
Reminder,

After being attacked over a year, having eggs thrown at us, having Mexican flags waved at us, being beaten for our VOTE, being spit on, being stalked....and being beaten by ANTIFA on a weekly basis at peaceful rallies.....Trump said NOTHING

Trump has NEVER condemned ANTIFA. Nobody is the Trump ADMIN has ever condemned Antifa.

To this day, no Trump Admin official has mentioned ANtifa. No elected GOP official outside of ONE Congressman, has denounced ANTIFA.

The fire will rise. You cannot stop this. Without Trump or with him. This will continue to get worse.

Redpill yourselves to this fact. Remember that when you/we supported him and the GOP by proxy, they said NOTHING of us getting attacked without mercy.

Remember this going forward. 14 to you ALL.
>>
>>137265922
Do you know why the civil rights movement succeeded?

Because it was non violent, and the oppressors showed their true colors as they were goaded.

Antifa is your greatest ally. BLM is the whites best friend. Every LA Raza professor that quips all whites must die is doing us a favor.

All revolutions are spiritual. Don't degenerate yourself by denying your suffering. rather rejoice that the lord has called you to suffer for the glory of his name.

We will destroy cultural Marxism which is the inverted copy of every evil of the last century.
>>
>>137266710

Oh trust me, I know the fire is only rising. I'm just reminding people of the ultimate truth.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.