[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing the Alt-Rigt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Pretending everything is fine with the white nationalist movement now and that Charlottesville didn't push people away is really stupid. Don't get trapped in an echo chamber where you can no longer relate to normies.

We have a chance to actually make changes now that Trump has shifted the Overton window to the right, but we need to be smart and make the movement appealing to the average white person:

>Build a populist movement with realistic, incremental overt goals. Repealing the 1965 Immigration Act and replacing it with something that both limits total immigration and prioritizes white immigration is an actual tangible political goal.

>Keep the long-term goals covert, and don't ever reveal your power level. Talking openly about an white ethnostate only leads to failure and the average public turning against you, so disavow anyone who reveals his power level. Leftists will recognize dog whistles and know we're crypto, but normies won't listen to them.

> Disavow all Nazi/KKK edgelord LARPers. There is no way to lose public support quicker than going around making Nazi salutes and holding Wiki torches while chanting "Jews will not replace us". This instantly makes the average person hate you.

>Start first by focusing on multicultralism, because it lot easier for people to see how non-white countries produce culture that is at odds with our values. People like Peter Thiel should be the voice of the alt-right, not Richard Spencer.

>Hold actual speeches, with the media invited, by intelligent and well spoken speakers that can tailor their speech to the average person who has been brainwashed by egalitarianism their entire life.

>Get pro-white people into media and educational positions. Examine and copy the successful tactics of cultural marxists. Liberal morality is deeply embedded in modern society, and it's going to take a long time to change that.
>>
File: uniform choices.jpg (62KB, 736x607px) Image search: [Google]
uniform choices.jpg
62KB, 736x607px
>>137264969
we should all buy starfleet uniforms. they come in 3 colors
>>
>>137264969
Charlottesville is the best advertisement I could have hoped for!
>>
>>137264969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

There's nothing that needs fixing, we're heading towards a final solution.
>>
The alt right isn't white nationalist tho
>>
The definition of insanity is trying the same thing again and expecting different results. This isn't exactly a new tactic from the left and beyond denouncing violence we should respect the freedom of speech and assembly of both the left and right. No one has all the answers and demonizing or silencing people isn't going to make them stop or see your point of view. A person truly confident in their ideology does not fear alternative opinions and if anything embraces them to help improve their own ideas and understanding.
>>
>>137264969
pandering to normalfags and niggers is how the alt lite became so retarded and how the democratic party turned into the nigger vote plantation.
>>
File: 1446857517289.jpg (244KB, 835x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446857517289.jpg
244KB, 835x773px
Stop acting like you speak for us you fucking shareblue canadian faggot.

Stop using words lik"we" and "us", I love hitler. I'm glad he killed people. I hope more antifa get their skulls crushed by tires.

I hope more rallies happen and more commie scum learn their lesson the hard way, especially all the white women joining sides with the mudskins.

Sage and move on very obvious shill.
>>
>>137267207
Do you have any actual arguement other than calling EVERYONE who disagrees with your failing tactics a "sharebue shill".

Not everyone is a shill.

A lot of people simply don't want to see the white nationalist movement continue being relegated into complete irrelevance because faggot LARPers like you think Heiling for Hitler is going to win people over.
>>
>>137267611
Wait so you want the white nationalist movement to succeed?
>>
>>137267823
Yes.

Its failing massively by linking itself to Nazis, which the overwhelming majority of white people hate.

If the alt-right can't denounce the senseless murder of a WHITE WOMAN, it stands no chance of every succeeding in gaining any mainstream traction.

Call me a shill, call me shareblue, keep thinking everything is a conspiracy. In reality there are a lot of people here who hate to see the chance we have now to raise actual white pride and solideraty slip away.

Outside of this echochamber, the overwhelming majority of white people were pushed away from the Alt Right. And for what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.