[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Charlottesville rally has seriously fucked up our cause!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

Its personally over for me /pol/

I had just got done explaining to my parents and coming out to them as an alt-rightist the other day. They didn't fully get it at the time, but they understood, when I explained it to them, the ideals behind it and how it's not about racism or anything like that but reclaiming our place culturally

But now after this...? They think I'm some sort of fucking murderer! They gave me death glares and took away my car keys saying "no funny business and we're taking you to a therapist" they think I'll fucking run someone over

I tried to deny it but they said they took a look at my computer (the one fucking time I forget to lock the screen) and saw a /pol/ post where people were praising the accident and said it was "good"

So now they don't believe me and really think I am some sort of terrorist or terrorist sympathizer

They took away my computer but they left me with my phone, thanK fuck

What the fuck am I going to do? Anyone else in this situation?

I can't even make memes anymore I feel so pointless
>>
Do any /pol/lacks really talk this way? Like we're an organized group with a cause?
>>
>>137259645
Move out of your parents house. They are cucks.
>>
>>137259889
you should join the discord, we're doing important things
>>
>>137259645
Top kek larp
>>
Your parents can't force anything by law
>>
>>137260015
>implying you do anything useful even for yourself
I bet you don't know what investing is
>>
>>137259645
tldr this would be more appropriate on your tumblr page
>>
>>137260015
>circlejerking and shitposting is important
>>
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>137259645
>coming out to them

lol gay
>>
File: 763476.png (143KB, 286x304px) Image search: [Google]
763476.png
143KB, 286x304px
>>137259645
Something really similar just happened to me, actually. My parents are pretty left-wing, so there's been some pretty serious friction between us since the election. It took several months but they finally started to come around, mostly by clearly researching the political positions I had so I could defend myself when questioned. This was about a month ago, and things were going pretty smooth. That was until yesterday, when my dad saw /pol/ open on my computer with a post up saying reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>137259645
>jorgewantstobehardcorebuthismomwontlethim.jpg
>>
>>137260661
This
Sweet LARP faggot
>>
>>137259645
You can't even support yourself. You don't deserve your own opinions if you are a neet living in your mother's house.
>>
>>137259645
Sage and hide you cunts, obvious bait
>1 post by id
>>
File: you must go back.jpg (36KB, 580x427px) Image search: [Google]
you must go back.jpg
36KB, 580x427px
>>137259947
>>137260015

>kekistani flag
>cucks
>discord
>important things
>>
>>137259645
Commies would kill you, and your parents. There is no reason to feel bad or upset over the death of your enemies.
>>
>>137259645

congratulations your parents are retarded.

sage
>>
>>137259645
>coming out to them as an alt-rightist

Sorry you're an autistic faggot who feels the need to catagorically apply labels to everything
>>
>>137259645
I agree OP. It's over, it's all over!! The real question is, where do we spread leftist disinfo know, fellow disinfo agent?
>>
What cause? /pol/ is a place to shitpost and make men out of thin skinned faggots

Stop acting like this was some unified movement, half the people on here just LARP as Nazis
>>
>>137259645
>coming out to them as an alt-rightist the other day.
This is pasta.
>>
>Alt-rightist
>Deus vult flag
Serves you larpfags right.
>>
>>137259645
You can stay off this website until you're an adult.
>>
>>137259645
America has been lost since the 90s, European nationalist groups are still fighting.

Have fun being diverse america
>>
>>137259645
>our cause
Flag checks out. You have to go back. We are not your personal army.
>>
>>137260941
wtf i hate tea party now
>>
>>137259645
Nice spacing
>>
>>137259645
It didn't. It made our side victims again, which means everything in 2017. Actual oppression and terrorism were caught on video all day against people that weren't even Nazis or necessarily pro-white. When you actually analyze the situation, we benefited completely from it all.
>>
>>137259645

>1 post by this id
>be careful about wrongthink opinions my fellow anonymous people
>bad concerning things might happen to you

I wonder how much they paid to design and implement this shit posting shill program.
>>
>>137259645
yeah totally

this incident opened my eyes to the necessity of white genocide. I will have myself neutered and give away all my material posessions to poor refugee children.

I mean, I always knew that the impending civil war was going to be nasty... but not this, this has clearly gone too far.
>>
>>137259645
You have to be 18+ to post on here anon.
>>
>>137259645
>labeling yourself

Dumb. /pol/ isn't "alt-right," it's not left leaning, it's not libertarian. /pol/ is an image board. Dumbasses label themselves these things because they wanna play football politics and pick a little team to side with and cheer for when they win. But anyone with sense understands that there is no political team you can side with and "win."

Here, let me give you the real teams in politics; the real sides. You, the citizen, vs your government.
>>
>>137260015
What discord?
>>
>>137259645
>Taking the time to write this blog post up
Thanks plebbit friend I hate Nazis now
>>
>>137260552
>implying it's not important.
>>
>>137259645
>>>reddit
fucking cuck faking stories "enuff thiss lets start sucking that BBC like good goys".
>>
>>137259645
>after this
After what?

No way your post is sincere. Which means you're a liar, an ethically repulsive individual.

A daily reminder anyone can post anything here. A libtard can create the most shocking thread they can think of, screencap it, and then post it on their Twitter feed as an example of how vile the "alt-right" is.
>>
>>137259645
>1 post
I guess I'm a shill for hill nao
>>
My little child, you have to lurk more
>>
>>137259645
Only a shill talks this way. Nice larp, faggot.
>>
Thank you for your (((concern))) and your reddit spacing that made your post easy to read, friend
>>
>>137259889
Nope, it's just a leftist acting like it's one of us. Ignore the thread.
It's one of those "wtf I hate alt right now!" Posts that is meant to intimidate people from opening up about it to their friends and family
>>
>>137259645
Go back to redit
>>
>>137260941
Wtf that's so messed up how your parents did that.. I'm so sorry man

Faggot
>>
>>137259645
Nope. Frankly cringe post. The next rally will be larger.
>>
>>137260015
Reddit was a mistake.
>>
I said it from the beginning, richard spencer has done nothing but make the right look bad
>>
>>137259645
WHO THE FUCK ARE PAYING YOU PEOPLE TO WRITE THESE SCRIPTS?
>>
>>137259889
no its a shill
>>
>>137260941
unfunny pasta
>>
>>137259645
Fuck your PR posting kike
We are what we are.
>>
>>137259645
Point out the fact that Antifa were repeatedly attacking the man's car with fists and bats.
>>
My parents thought it was fucking awesome and support my political leaning. Must suck having faggot parents and living a faggot lifestyle like you OP.
>>
>>137259889
No.
>>
It's mostly white people he crashes in too, maybe he thought he was running over the KKK?
>>
>>137259645
>when you're too busy checking your privilege to Dodge
I'm afraid the only thing this hurt was leftists legs and 1 flattened roast beef sandwich.
>>
>>137259645
nice spacing fucboi
>>
>>137259889
Leftist can't really do anything outside of what they are being told to do. Right now they are mindlessly copying the Rules for Radicals but constantly keep running in to the problem of /pol/'s chaotic nature. They can't force /pol/ or any user on 4chan to live up to their rules(social) since there are none really. Therefor they must larp and act like provocateurs to build a false community in hope of users joining it, in order to strike it down. We see journalists constantly do the same thing by replying to their own threads, screening it and editing it to make it look like one post is the same as everyone else opinion. If there would be any flag or symbol that would fit /pol/ more it would be the symbol of chaos.
>>
>>137264053
Soros
>>
freemasonry is Judaism for goyim and capt morgan was murdered for pdf
>>
>>137259645
tl;dr

Kill yourself.

sage
>>
>>137259645
What cause? Which political group do you belong to? Sage the shill thread
>>
>>137259645
Your parents are brainwashed, you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
shill thread, op is a faggot
>>
>>137259645
>But now after this...? They think I'm some sort of fucking murderer!

Truth is, nothing has changed.
Everyone who disagrees with the lefties is already a violent racsit Nazi, even without the car thing.
There have already been radical right-wing mass murders (church shooter, planned parenthood attack, mosque killing Quebec) so violence isn't really new.

Think about it this way.
Why is it socially acceptable for the left to enact violence against the right, because it's in the name of saving us from evil Nazi's?
But it's not socially acceptable for anyone on the right to even fight back against a mob of people?

The right is inherently more anti violence than the left by default, and also has a negative stigma within it's own groups.
Where as the left is openly defensive about Antifa or blackbloc and does nothing to stop them at protests, knowing they'll attack people with bike locks or smash Windows. Or shoot politicians are baseball games. This violence is justified.
>>
File: 1501620015831.jpg (21KB, 368x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501620015831.jpg
21KB, 368x480px
>>137259889
No. It's either a shill, a larp, or a newfag.
>>
>>137260941
dickhead
>>
>>137259645
Just imagine if the Muslim community suffered this much shame every time one of their own drove over someone. This is why the Muslims are the true victims here.
>>
>>137259645
>I had just got done explaining to my parents
dropped
>>
This site is full of kids nowadays.
>>
File: on the house.jpg (248KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
on the house.jpg
248KB, 1334x750px
>>137259645
>OMG I'm right wing and nobody likes me
>OMG my parents say I'm a bad person
>OMG all my friends don't talk to me
>OMG I lost access to things I had because I'm right wing
>OMG
>...
>I feel useless
>this could happen to you too

>you're not right wing, are you?
>it's bad to be right wing.

I do psychology.
I'm good at noticing patterns.
And I noticed that you're employing compliance tactics.
And that you're a shill.
>>
>>137259645
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>random liberal gets run over
>OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAD
it's gonna be a pretty interesting race war
>>
>>137259645
First fuck off till you don't rely on your parents for shit. You won't have a valid opinion till then, just echos of ideas you read on /pol/. This belief is based on your parents' full retard assumption that all of a sudden youre going to run people over in your car. Clearly retardation runs in your family. Secondly, if your parents' "grounding" you causes you to BTFO then you don't belong in a white nationalist movement. What the fuck will you do when RACE WAR NOW is taking place on the streets?
>>
File: ideas.jpg (86KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
ideas.jpg
86KB, 640x714px
>>137259645
>implying i have a cause beyond shitposting and memes
>>
>>137261977
>>137263674
>>137264382
>>137267359
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES RETARDED UNDERAGES
>>
>>137259645
>What the fuck am I going to do?
Fuck off this site you underage faggot.
>>
File: 1502474485274.jpg (16KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1502474485274.jpg
16KB, 326x326px
>>137270840
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.