[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unite the right rally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: cuomo-gorka.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuomo-gorka.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
It is good to see this - all people have a right to peacefully assemble and to protect themselves and their heritage. Apparently the origin of this was the Bolshevik "reign of terror" against symbols of Southern heritage. The fact that the reaction was so histrionic and uniformly negative by the Cuckolds that be, that the police stood down, and that they were so demonized by the media, despite the fact that the car driver was not connected to the rally at all, speaks volumes.

The cuckolds that be fear two things: popular unity on the basis of race or religion. They have largely destroyed the possibilities for unity on the basis of Protestant religion, due to the mass importation of Catholics and 90% non-whites since the 1960s. However, there is a very real possibility of white racial unity in 95% of the country outside of CA, NYC and Chicago. This is terrifying to the cuckolds that be as all of their artificial power is derived from transferring resources from whites to Jews, coloreds, and other groups organized as groups lobbying for their ethnic interests, and also building up the military so that whites can die fighting for Israel and the contractors can make money.

This dynamic is changing and the system is cracking. I"m not saying the rally people are saints or perfect, but they have valid ideas that the powers that be are terrified of, because European style white nationalism would not be militant in the US, would destroy their empire of 1000 military bases, and would undermine their unjust power severely. This would be because the political class would be judged based on what it did for Americans rather than Jews and their pets - this is Trump's blasphemy and the reason why they ferociously hate him.
>>
File: hjgINOK.jpg (100KB, 749x724px) Image search: [Google]
hjgINOK.jpg
100KB, 749x724px
>>137256534
I wonder now if we can trust the police as /ourguys/
>>
>>137257003

About as much as Iraqis in 2003 can trust that the US military as their interest at heart and is there to help. However, that is not the point. There is no need to ever do anything illegal, and peacefully assembling is legal. They cannot win on the levels of ideas, so they must resort to smears and oppression. But the more that they lie and smear and oppress legitimate ideas the more the Streisand effect will take place.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.