[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unemployed members of /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: italo32.jpg (30KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
italo32.jpg
30KB, 480x720px
What the FUCK is your problem?
>>
low iq
>>
You should get a job instead of making these threads.
>>
>>137255838
I'd say I'm under-employed with 2 part time jobs that I can't live alone on.
>>
Sunday evening in Europe and OP's bitter about the weekend being over. Don't spread that hate to us in the US, it's still Sunday morning here.
>>
File: jimkoford_rhett_14.jpg (94KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
jimkoford_rhett_14.jpg
94KB, 900x671px
>>137256028
http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals/goal-8-decent-work-and-economic-growth.html

sit down, boy
>>
inb4

>LEL WAGEKEKS Y WOULD I SLAVE FOR THE JEW WHEN I HAVE MOM AND DAD
>>
>>137255838
Profited a lot in bitcoin in these last two years
>>
>>137255838
Work for my NEETbux wagie
>>
>>137255838
When women doubled the work force, they divided the wages.
>>
>>137255838
I'm not a full time worker but I'm still in uni so its all good senpai
>>
Yet to graduate xddddd
>>
>>137255838
I'm a freelance meme designer, the market's saturated at the moment though
>>
>>137255838
NEETlyfe faggot. keep wagecucking and hand me the NEETbux.
>>
no jobs ,EU's fault X'DDDd
>>
>>137256816
Who's going to finance your white ethnostate? Goldman Sachs or nah?
>>
>>137255838

I realized slaving 40 hours a week for someone else's cause is not worth my time. I wouldn't mind a decent paying part time job, but I have quickly realized just how much of your own precious time you lose to the 40 hour work week. I would rather use that time to work out, read, train, ride my bike, etc. Work life balance means nothing to most employers these days, and I sincerely think it greatly contributes to societal depression and degeneracy.
>>
>>137255838
why would i want to be employed when i get everything for free?
>>
>>137256994
Why would a NEET care about a white enthostate. I'm a leech, do whatever you want, but give me the NEETbux.
>>
File: 1500516009640.jpg (131KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500516009640.jpg
131KB, 960x720px
Would rather watch the system collapse and help contribute to the destruction of welfare.
>>
File: 1502064205836.jpg (14KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1502064205836.jpg
14KB, 480x473px
>>137256214
>LEL NEETS STAYING HOME AND USING TIME "PRODUCTIVELY" INSTEAD OF FLIPPING BURGERS.
>>
Jobs are for materialistic suckers. NEETbux are more then enough to survive on.
Have fun being a slave.
>>
File: 1471863360622.png (199KB, 439x392px) Image search: [Google]
1471863360622.png
199KB, 439x392px
>>137257133
this
i get by well enough on my neet government salary
i have my own apartment, my own car, and a few hundred dollaroos every month to spend on various shit
would probably be worst off if i actually worked
>>
File: Nope.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
>>
>>137255838
>Couldn't find a job despite university degree
>No luck finding even casual employment
>Decided to take matters into my own hands
>Started my own business, launching next week

Feels good man
>>
>>137255838
Wall Street kikes destroyed the economy and that is why they are unemployed. This is one of the few valid points on /pol/ and it isn't discussed very often. Instead you like to cry about trannies.
>>
every penny spent on dole money is one penny less to spend bombing peasants in far off countries.
>>
>>137257583
You're the same as the cunt who walks down the street asking everyone for money. Only different is he works harder for his coin than you do. Scumbag.
>>
>>137255838
insane in the membrane
>>
>>137258537
fuck off little shit
im not about to be jewed by the state to fund others like me
>>
>>137258098
i work with a lot of qts
they wear qt outfits
different every day
and they pay me 80K a year
shits good mane
>>
>>137258787
Your way of life wouldn't exist without leeching off everyone else. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>137258997
i too work with a lot of qts (2d)
they too wear different outfits
different qts and outfits every day, even multiple times a day if i want to
they pay me almost $2000 a month
shits good mane

>>137259235
obviously, im not gonna be jewed if i can jew
>>
>>137255838
>>137255192
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
I am employed but my problem is i need more money but i hate doing stuff , gibs?
>>
Work is one of if not THE biggest Jewish scams ever invented. We could have had FOUR HOUR workweek 100 years ago but we still don't because of Mr. Sheckelstien.

It's all just busywork for the Jew now. And don't forget, BOTH PARTIES support work and it's related bullshit. NEETs are revolutionaries.
>>
fell for the crippling depression/anxiety meme

not leeching off welfare though just mummy 'til she dies, then i an hero
>>
>>137258997
this guy is not an engineer xD
>>
>>137255838
I was jealous of the welfare money all the immigrants received while I had work. So I quit working, and now I've been on welfare for 5 years. If you can't beat them, join them lol
>>
>>137255838
I can't. I'm asocial and clinically depressed - last time I took a shower was the election day. I overcame my fear and hate for bathtub to honor Trump.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.