[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever any first hand leftist material?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: bubble-07.jpg (389KB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
bubble-07.jpg
389KB, 1386x1385px
Have you ever read a book about feminism by feminists?

A book by a woman from a female perspective?

A book by social democrats of Keynesian economics?

Are you in a bubble, is all your information about the other side filtered through your own narrative, if so do you not think this is a limiting influence?
>>
Suffer not the thoughts of your foe clouding your mind.
>>
>>137255490

If you were right they wouldn't cloud your mind, and you would a far more thorough understanding of how to defeat your foe.
>>
Yeah, I've studied feminist literature, black literature- not a whole course but took a workshop in queer lit.
It's imperative to know your enemy, I continue to read leftist books, attend their theatre, examine their fine art, etc.
>>
>>137255063
In university I studied philosophy, as I was very interested in the so called Human Condition. I wasn't aligned with a political narrative going in, but my constant exposure to the asinine ideology of the left was my first baby red pill. I had professors tell me things like "We don't need to read Descartes, after all, he is a dead white male, let's read this book by bell hooks instead". I took a class called the philosophy of racism where we basically learned that before the Confederacy (The university is in the South) there was no such thing as racism. In that class, I was told not to speak too much because "you people have already had your turn". I still love philosophy and consider it one of the greatest gifts of civilization, but the discipline certainly attracts a lot of loons. Luckily my interest in the philosophy of consciousness kept me mostly away from politics.
>>
File: 1496510477253.gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496510477253.gif
1MB, 800x667px
I read Assata Shakurs book. She praises cuba as a communist paradise at the end of the book. (Its where she fled to after being accused of killing a cop) She shits on america and claims she didnt murder a cop. You'll see BLM quote her
>>
>>137255063
It's not exactly rare m8, every single educational establishment is full of that shit.
THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.