[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations, fucktards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: kawaii mudshit.jpg (79KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii mudshit.jpg
79KB, 894x894px
The biggest gift you can give your enemy is a martyr. Universal condemnation from the Republican Party (including Trump), sympathy for the family of the deceased, and if that's not bad enough, a fucking car of peace? Seriously? A page out of fucking ISIS' playbook?

All of that progress, gone. Just like that. They're now going to call us terrorists, and they will be justified in doing so. Trump will now be under pressure to do something about it, and he will cave, because he's not an idiot. He is now going to be forced to bite that hand that fed him during the election. And for what? "muh librul tears?" Was it worth it? Was it worth undoing ALL of the progress we made over the last year?

Good job, retard. Whoever it was that drove the car of peace, you have single-handedly fucked up everything we were worked so hard to accomplish. White nationalism was going mainstream. The left were the ones who were looking like violent extremists. Now they will be able to scream "FASCIST TERRORIST EXTREMIST" and they will be justified in doing so. We have become the Mudshits we wanted purged from the country. We are now the thing we claimed to be fighting.

And it's all your fucking fault. Good job.
>>
>>137253625
Thanks.
>>
>>137253625
I want to fuck Jihadi John (female) so bad.

I didn't read what you posted because it's probably retarded stuff but this is what you get for following an ideology hated by most people.
>>
>>137253807
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>137253625
They have been doing this shit to us first for a while now, they are merely getting a dose of their own medicine.

They wanted to start a fight, they are now shocked they got one.
>>
>>137253625
i didnt kill anyone though
>>
>muslims kill hundreds of people
>niggers kill hundreds of people
>whatevs
>one random leftie dies
>OMG THEY HAVE A MARTYR NOW AAAAAAAAAAAA
fuck off
>>
>>137254661
Look at the news, retard. You can disagree with it all you want, but that's exactly what is happening, and any retard could have predicted this.

We were winning. People were listening. And that's now down the fucking toilet.
>>
>>137254809
>muh news
found the jew
>>
File: 1487561112048.jpg (68KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487561112048.jpg
68KB, 540x720px
>>137253875
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (125KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.jpg
125KB, 1200x675px
>>137254933
>normies don't pay attention to it

They're the ones we need to convince, you fucking idiot. But you're right, maybe the normies will just read /pol/ and realize that it's funny. Because that's exactly what Republicans in Congress and Trump are doing right now.
>>
>>137255300
>oh no the jewish controlled media doesn't like nazis :((( we're fucked NOW :(((
kys
>>
>>137255437
>the point
>your head
Retards like you are why we're losing.
>>
>>137255557
>we should bend over to the jews or we lose
what a shitty attempt at shilling
>>
>>137253625
> The left were the ones who were looking like violent extremists

Doesn't matter because the media covers it up and makes it seem like the opposite is true

Everyone who we would have won over, we already did

You're bitching for nothing
>>
File: 1502293357013m.jpg (300KB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
1502293357013m.jpg
300KB, 1024x803px
>>137255437
>being fine with manipulation of truth through media and literature
>forgetting about whos doing it

You cant just ignore it and act like it doesnt happen.
>>
>>137255698
>muh defeatism

Good strategy.

>>137255557
>still missing the point
>>
>>137253625
We dindu nuffin, /pol/ is a board of peace.
#NotAllNazis
>>
The thing is that each side right now wants martyrs more than they want to hurt the other side (outside of the law at least). So you have alt right people I've heard wishing somebody gets killed by antifa, even before this rally they were saying if something happens it's best for you to just get beat up and then it'll make propaganda for us. But each side while not wanting to kill the other side, is actually doing their hardest to provoke the other side into killing them. So it doesn't actually reduce the levels of violence overall, but its kind of inverted to how you might think it would be.
>>
DAS RITE!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.