[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman who died in Charlottesville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: girlwhodied.jpg (11KB, 105x251px) Image search: [Google]
girlwhodied.jpg
11KB, 105x251px
I think this is the woman, Heather Heyer, who died at Charlottesvile. All the pictures of her are head only. This is the only picture of her that shows her body.
>>
>>137252245
I can't believe how these Nazis that think she had it coming or that the're "winning" or something.

Killing a protester expressing their opinions won't make their sad lives any better.
>>
File: 1502581829524.jpg (146KB, 975x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1502581829524.jpg
146KB, 975x1033px
MOVE BITCH

GET OUT DA WAY
>>
>>137252680
Pretty much.

They can make every excuse in the world, but they've stooped to the level of Antifa, and justify it using the same retarded mental gymnastics.
>>
>>137252680
I'm curious if there are other pictures of her from the rally. I screencapped this picture from 0:45 of this video https://vimeo.com/229413617
The screencap is probably about 10 minutes before the car crash.
I saw someone with a green shirt thrown on top of the second stopped car in the car crash in another video. I think she was behind the second car and before the Dodge before she was thrown up onto the second car.
Then I saw an another video of rescue workers trying to do CPR (which means she had died) on a large nude woman. But I am wondering if there are pictures of her from before the car crash.
So sad.
>>
>>137252680
I wasn't sure if it was her or the lady in black
>>
>>137252680
>Killing a protester expressing their opinions
I completely agree with what you're saying. But the form in which they chose to protest is "blocking traffic." Which attracts "road rage."

Police would have dispersed peaceful protesters. In fact they did. But they avoid dispersing Antifa because because they never leave on their own free will. Cops have to attack them and drag them out of the street. What Antifa doesn't realize is that the Police are removing them from the street for their own protection. Not because they disagree with their opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqyepUi0oZ0
>>
>>137253748
>>137254380
>>137253080
I don't think it matters what she looked like.
>>
>>137252680
Say that to the leftist and antifa scum that seek conflict every fucking time.

Everyone of this leftist scum has it coming, the go out defending the most hateful ideology seeking for conflict.
>>
>>137252972
kek
>>
>>137252680
fp worst post
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.