[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXPLAIN ME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

What's exactly the endgame of White Nationalism? Do you want to "create an etho-state" but how? Do you realize that:

>If you create a large white reservation, literally 1% of White americans will leave their cities and countries behind to come there "just because it's a white reservation"
>It will be literally impossible to kick all the nigs and non-whites out of North America

If you care so much about the white race, there are only two things you can do:

>Marry a white woman and do lots of whitelets
>Come living in Europe

BUT be aware that in Europe nobody has "white identity", we have European identity here (which just happens to be white)
>>
>>137251541
Hey, you guys can't create an ethno-state because (insert retarded idea that no one suggested)
>>
>>137251541
Making America an ethnostate is retarded.
>>
we want to stop this pervasive anti-white culture that has developed to the point where people think it's OK to remove historical records such as statues of great men who dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1380073055967.jpg (37KB, 229x377px) Image search: [Google]
1380073055967.jpg
37KB, 229x377px
>>137253507
>Hey, guys, Poland is white man's bastion!
>Okay, when will you come over, then?
>A-actually, we would rather stay in our hometowns and our homelands regardless of non-white admixture
>>
>>137251541
this idea of creating or separating intoa white ethnostate is being passed around too much
the idea is that united states is purged from its ilegal inhabitants first of all
>>
>>137251541
Spencer looks nothing like the propaganda lmao
>>
>>137253926
the prior is false bullshit being spread by shills
>>
Best hope for the USA is white ethnostates within the nation.
>>
>>137251541
If your country is 56% white ethnostate is impossible without outside help.
I think the most realistic radical solution is a genocide of the people unable/unwilling to work.
>>
>>137253991
Yeah then what's the difference between alt-right and the alt-lite?
>>
>>137254039
It might be, but that will never happen
>>
>>137254052

It's certainly possible my turkrapebabyfriend. All you have to do is divide the USA into sovereign states.

White people would automatically get most of the interior of the country.
>>
>>137254238
The rural and suburban north are already isolated and fairly conservative. New England is Union blue for the most part and even votes in moderate Republicans often (See: Baker and Romney in Massachusetts). The Midwest is very conservative.
>>
>>137251541
No, what needs to happen is encourage white European migration to US heavily.
The ocean barrier will make muslim inmigration hard, and then make whites great again.
>>
>>137251541

america will be a white reservation
>>
>>137251541
WN are retarded, in a country as diverse as America they exist to antagonize. and lose.
>>
File: usconstitution2.png (641KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
usconstitution2.png
641KB, 1314x752px
It may be too late for america, it was once WN, but now the tide is so heavily turned people forgot what it once was. For any countries still white super majority, don't let it slip this far since cucks will say we "can't" go back to how things once were.
>>
File: 1463349761393.png (183KB, 860x684px) Image search: [Google]
1463349761393.png
183KB, 860x684px
>>137254805
>No, what needs to happen is encourage white European migration to US heavily.
Our birthrates are doing poorly; why would we want to destroy our countries just so you retards could feel a bit comfier in your neighbourhoods?
>>
>>137255462
Exactly, stay in your own country and save it. Cucks like the one you reply to want right wing europeans to come here while the cucks won't even stand up for white nationalism themselves, causing the problem in the first place. Americans are such pussy cuckolds, as de Maistre said; " "Every country has the government it deserves"
>>
You're a shill, but there are still newfags who need to be informed

>>If you create a large white reservation, literally 1% of White americans will leave their cities and countries behind to come there "just because it's a white reservation"
Once this white reservation is created it will be highly successful and news will spread to the outside. Niggers will get uppity as they start to worry that they are getting excluded. Tensions will escalate outside the white enclave and more whites will want in. It's a domino effect.
>>It will be literally impossible to kick all the nigs and non-whites out of North America
Aside from the fact that that's fucking wrong, nigs will naturally die off as they are cut off from their welfare.
>>
>>137253584
Maybe not the whole country, but an overwhelmingly white state like Montana could easily become a free independent white nation.
>>
>>137253885
What?
>>
>>137256131
>Aside from the fact that that's fucking wrong
Look, it's not feasible to kick out 150 million shitskins, and Balkanization is a better route, but we have to do something about the nonwhites within the ethnostate's boundaries.

The injuns can keep their reservations, though.
>>
>>137255136
Ancoms are retarded. In a capitalist system they deal to antagonise. America is a white country, just because racists scum like you think you can replace people doesn't mean it'll work out that way
>>
File: nervous jew.jpg (692KB, 1423x2002px) Image search: [Google]
nervous jew.jpg
692KB, 1423x2002px
>u cant kick the non whites out cause...cause thats anti freedom and pro authoritarian!!! remember u guys r libertarians and conservatives!!! p-p-p-put that nazi flag down damnit!!!!
>>
White nationalists should try and create a white ethnostate and so should the blacks as well. America will then become balkanized and die as the superpower in 10-15 years time with China, India and Russia taking over. Russia would 100% support an ethnostate so would China and any American adversary.

This level of social divide in America just shows its a dying superpower. It's economy is crumbling. It's influence is crumbling. Everything about America shows its a dying empire. And I can't until that piece of dog shit country is destroyed once and for all. America was the biggest mistake
>>
File: 1502633844813.jpg (152KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
1502633844813.jpg
152KB, 1024x614px
>>137251541
#AfricaSoBlack

open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.....
>>
>>137258942
I'm offended by this. As a Native I will only accept the complete deportation of all these africans, asians, arabs, hispanics. Whites brought them here. They have to return them.
>>
>>137256131
How successful is Montana? Lmao

You already have 90%+ white States in the south and they're dog shit places to live in

Rural and suburban retards actually think city people are going to join them in their little ethnostate fucking inbreds lmao
>>
>>137251541
>>If you create a large white reservation, literally 1% of White americans will leave their cities and countries behind to come there "just because it's a white reservation"
we're taking the cities too

>It will be literally impossible to kick all the nigs and non-whites out of North America
why?
>>
>>137259209
Not going to happen. America is moving towards balkanization and to total and utter collapse. It's a crumbling and dying empire. It has zero future.
>>
>>137255389
>It may be too late for america
the british are too powerful, we'll never be able to gain our independence
>>
>>137256131
>Once this white reservation is created it will be highly successful and news will spread to the outside. Niggers will get uppity as they start to worry that they are getting excluded. Tensions will escalate outside the white enclave and more whites will want in. It's a domino effect.
good point
>>
>>137253885
Slavs aren't white
>>
>>137259469
Are you 12 years old? Do you think the world will allow a genocide to take place with millions of people like that in 2017? Do you think blacks and Hispanics won't fight back? Do you think other countries won't be involved in the civil/race war?

I swear right wingers are retarded. You're all low IQ sub-humans who live in a fantasy land.
>>
>>137251541
Did immigrants ruin America?
>>
>>137259781
did I say genocide?

if blacks and hispanics are attacking then that is an act of war

what other countries would send troops to attack america?
>>
File: 1499286939605.png (2MB, 5080x4980px) Image search: [Google]
1499286939605.png
2MB, 5080x4980px
>>137251541
Personally I just want Britain to be British again, and Britain just happens to be made up for four White ethnic groups.
>>
>>137251541
They just want to be able to lynch niggers in peace, is that so much to ask?
>>
The fact that Americans are calling for a race war/civil war just proves that America is already dead as an empire. Its the end of the road for them and this is a big sign because this level of social instability will crumble any superpower.China, Russia, EU and India are the future and will be leading the way in the new multipolar world while America disintegrates into ashes. If you're a young American I suggest moving to Europe or you start learning mandarin.
>>
>>137251541

I don't get that picture, they look nothing alike. You need to pay more attention or get some glasses.
>>
>>137260003
You won't be able to deport them by force you sub-human. They will fight back. Genocide is your only option. Even a forced mass deportation will trigger the international community to rape your butthole
>>
>>137259294
Um no sweetie whites are ALREADY moving away from "diverse" areas.
>>
>>137260877
Yes because America is slowly becoming balkanized either way I'm right. It's the end of the road for the great Satan sorry man. Your country had a good run I guess.
>>
>>137260465
>You won't be able to deport them by force
> Even a forced mass deportation will trigger
hmmm

you haven't said why though, and you really think the rest of the world will go to war with the US armed forces? How many aircraft carriers do you have in boganland?
>>
>>137253848
this
>>
>>137251541

You know Calvin Coolidge literally ethnically cleansed hundreds of thousands of mestizo American citizens because they weren't white, right?

The US was 90% white in 1964. The exact same things happening here are happening in EVERY Western European country.
>>
>>137251541
>What's exactly the endgame of White Nationalism?
It's very simple: they have to go back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIH1cKmChTk
>>
>>137260465
No we're calling it a civil war. That's what our history textbooks will say, and the international community will be eternally butthurt about it.

>>137261057
You said
>Rural and suburban retards actually think city people are going to join them in their little ethnostate fucking inbreds lmao
But "city people" are ALREADY moving to white majority areas. Sorry honey, you lost this one. Next time educate yourself before you discuss these topics.
>>
>>137261268
Look it's just not going to happen, it couldn't happen 60 years ago and it won't happen now. Accept reality or continue to live in your delusions and die of disappointment
>>
>>137261689
fuck off shlomo, we're not taking any of your retard tier propaganda today
>>
>>137251541
Whiteness is basically a religion to these deluded fundamentalists
>>
>>137261462
Lol yer try and do that in the internet age. The whole world will see. One tiny white nationalist march with tiki torches and the whole country goes mad. The President had to fucking dissvow and you think you can just go around ethnically cleansing people?

I'm convinced that right wing retards are mentally ill. This level of delusion is something else.
>>
File: 1474139094857.png (217KB, 501x514px) Image search: [Google]
1474139094857.png
217KB, 501x514px
>>137261989
>>
>>137261620
Yes and a civil war will mean the death of your superpower. You're basically bragging about suicide lmao. I swear Russia and China are sitting down and laughing at how fucking stupid Americans are.

Your country is fucked mate. Literally. It's over for you.
>>
>>137262151
No argument like a typical right wing retard. Funny how right wing retards brag about IQ when you're all below 90 IQ.

You people are an embarrassment on the white race. Fucking white niggers
>>
File: Donald-Trump-smug-720x498.jpg (51KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-smug-720x498.jpg
51KB, 720x498px
>>137251541
I'll explain you, Piotr:

In the United States of America, there is one thing and one thing only the government never has and never will tolerate, ever: secession of its territories. It doesn't matter what the reason is at all, no matter how good the idea might be, it is NEVER allowed to occur. The US government will throw every resource down to the last man to prevent such a thing from ever occurring. It is our history that every American is aware of. Anyone that has an alternate plan is full of delusions and lies and should be avoided at all costs because their goal is absolutely impossible.
>ring ring
>white supremecity is kil
>>
File: bootybothered.jpg (90KB, 393x395px) Image search: [Google]
bootybothered.jpg
90KB, 393x395px
>>137262409
>>
File: orania.gif (20KB, 593x456px) Image search: [Google]
orania.gif
20KB, 593x456px
>>137251541
White ethnostate failed to take root in South Africa, where every other White person is an actual racist segregationist.
Google Orania, see how popular it is.
It will never work elsewhere either.
>>
>>137262719
Right wing retards are the worst thing to happen to the white race
>>
>>137262206
Don't you have nukes? You keep China out of it. Do your job.
>>
>>137251541
>only 1%

You vastly underestimate how tired white people are of being the punching bag of meme "minorities"

If white people had an ethnostate, expect more like 70%
>>
>>137261838
"Everyone who disagrees with me is a jew"
>>
>>137262710
so why is la raza and mass immigrtion of beaners being tolerated? they are already a majority in many states in lower age groups

you should read
http://www.resist.com/CWII.pdf

>>137262897
you call that a shitpost? man, I remember when aussies were good at it

>>137262969
fuck off, jew
>>
File: DHCvu8BXcAApRL3.jpg (234KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DHCvu8BXcAApRL3.jpg
234KB, 1200x900px
>>137262898
Honestly mate China wouldn't need to get involved. A civil war in America in 2017 is national suicide. You do realize that right? You should be trying to keep your country together instead of calling for a civil war. Other countries citizens try their hardest to avoid even talks of civil war by any means necessary but being that you're a dumb fat uneducated America who doesn't know shit you call for your own suicide and proudly.

It's honestly sad what's happened to America the slow collapse of a once great superpower has been sad to watch.. I mean Donald fucking Trump is the face of your nation. Christ.
>>
>>137251541
Pathetic LARPers have realized they can get money and media attention by saying racist things and associating themselves with conservatives or Republicans.
>>
>>137253885
Yeah but Poland is a shit hole plus you guys got cucked hard by both sides during the war, not exactly shining examples of white power
>>
>>137259781
No one will come save globalist imported shitskins.
>>
>>137261689
We have the Internet now. We don't rely on your kike media anymore.
>>
>>137261847
Shitskins are basically a religion to these deleted fundamentalists. They're called the multi cultists.
>>
>>137262897
Alt right is the best thing for the white race. Cuckservatives won't help you. They are too busy giving the countries treasure to Israel. Jews spreading anti white propaganda is the worst thing to happen to the white race. Death to jewcucks
>>
>>137264029
We are called the alt right. We formed because we don't want to associate with cuckservatives.
>>
>>137251541
>BUT be aware that in Europe nobody has "white identity", we have European identity here (which just happens to be white)

Europe imported Civil Rights era ideology seamlessly thanks to American cultural domination so I don't see how it makes less sense to also import its antidote White Nationalist counterpart.
>>
>>137262889
we have more than just oranje. Theres a lot of places like it here.
>>
>>137267098
The first time I heard the term "alt right" was on Hillary's website when she decided to complain about Pepe.
>>
>>137251541
explain to me the endgame of college sociology departments with courses in whiteness studies
>>
>>137251541
the endgame is to build explicit cohesion within the white community. Every other demographic has liberty to demonstrate as a self interested group... multiculturalism demands white people adopt the same racist mentality or be destroyed as an ethnicity.

civic nationalism is ethnicity over time.
>>
>>137251541
White Nationalism is an American problem born from having an ethnic identity crisis, literally WUZ KANGZ for American born white people. The desperation of doing a DNA test proves it, so rudderless they're looking for a PERCENTILE they can relate with.
>>
>>137260146
If this is true... this picture fills me with hope. I mean Cumbria is almost all white and I have a holiday home up there. Plus Norwich another place I like all white. London, Birmingham and Manchester can fuck off.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.