[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we stop the left?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1502579016235.jpg (32KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
1502579016235.jpg
32KB, 320x308px
How can we stop the left?
>>
>>137249031
I hate the left as much as the next guy, but this meme is just beyond stupid
>>
you don't stop a dumpster fire you just wait it out and when its done you recondition the dumpster
>>
>>137249815
>You don't resist when the Government comes to take your guns, you wait till the Government collapses and go take them back
>>
File: churchmilitant.jpg (43KB, 576x442px) Image search: [Google]
churchmilitant.jpg
43KB, 576x442px
Catholicism.
>>
File: pinochetsalute.jpg (98KB, 681x1023px) Image search: [Google]
pinochetsalute.jpg
98KB, 681x1023px
>>137249031
>>
>>137249031
Kill them, aren't you implying that very thing with that picture? Are you just looking for a circlejerk?
>>
and they say the left can't meme when this and le helicopters meme lmao is the peak achievment

fucking alt-lite retards
>>
File: abrahamism is cancer.jpg (337KB, 800x1550px) Image search: [Google]
abrahamism is cancer.jpg
337KB, 800x1550px
>>137250086

Nah, no flavor of Abrahamism (aka judaism) is gonna save us. It always only benefits the Jews.
>>
>>137250636
>>
>>137250636

> catholics slaughtered thousands of thousands of jews at the middle ages
> Banned usury

> "benefits the jews"
>>
File: chesty.jpg (75KB, 876x998px) Image search: [Google]
chesty.jpg
75KB, 876x998px
>>137249031
Cease federal funding of colleges. Have the FCC regulate streaming services like broadcast and put stricter limitations on content that is deemed subversive or divisive. Prosecute George Soros and those like him for everything under the sun so that they may never see it again.
>>
File: patton.jpg (124KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
patton.jpg
124KB, 736x736px
You cant, we outnumber you. And always will. We're very smug about it.
>>
>>137249031
well USA lost a huge chance of stopping the left by letting the white suppremacists show up and claim the alt-right name for them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.