[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled... What are your final thoughts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 40

File: 1495063969656.jpg (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495063969656.jpg
48KB, 657x527px
Now that the dust has settled...

What are your final thoughts?
>>
>>137248352
Considering?
>>
>>137248352
Protestors triggered a guy who already hated´em.

No terrorism involved or anything like that. Breivik 2.0 would´ve been much funnier as a happening, but worse for our interests in the long therm.
>>
>>137248352
on what? the incident yesterday?
>>
>>137248690
Nothing specific, just write something.
>>
>>137248352
The dust has not yet settled, a complicated series of mechanisms has been set in motion by this turn of events and the result will not be apparent for some time.
>>
File: civildisobedience.jpg (30KB, 250x304px) Image search: [Google]
civildisobedience.jpg
30KB, 250x304px
>>137248352
Centralization is bad for obvious reasons, yet coordination is needed.One, so there is leadership when shit goes down. Two, uniformity in appearance would encourage uniformity in behavior. It would solve the LARPing problem, which attracts the mentally unstable people we don't want. We have to be a hivemind for the purpose of the event; we do a great job not getting caught up in ideological squabbles though. There, people should always be with their bros so they don't do something stupid under pressure.

tl;dr the group is smarter than the individual
>>
File: 1495582156491.png (133KB, 575x393px) Image search: [Google]
1495582156491.png
133KB, 575x393px
>>137248352
Why should I care about america? Americucks are truely autistic
>be amerifat
>53% white
>larp nazimarch
>one person dies
>consider retreat

Jesus.
>>
>>137248854
the car guy is responsible for his own actions.

he doesnt represent me or /pol/ or anything but himself.
>>
>>137248352
>>137248854
Then I get along with Trump still being funny, as liberals keep shedding tears like pawlow's dogs.
>>
>>137249137
Why do I hate 90% of Germans on /pol/ - my country is so fucking cucked.
>>
File: IMG_9447.png (267KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9447.png
267KB, 500x382px
>>137248352
College is shit. I literally cannot make friends, period

Those fucking normos better not fuck with my transformers
>>
>>137248352
I am offended to see the Spanish republican flag in an American commie celebration.
>>
File: raid.jpg (53KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
raid.jpg
53KB, 380x380px
>>137249228
it's okay, we know they're Turks
>>
>>137248352
The media is extremely dishonest, but I'm tired of those in the right whining about optics. They should be more concerned that their free speech rights are being taken away by a corrupt mayor. I just hope to god he gets taken down. He let chaos happen in his city to prove a point.
>>
>>137248352
One step closer to the race war and Right Wing Death Squads
>>
I don't know.

I still don't know if that convinced me not to buy a Camaro
>>
>>137248352
> Baseball bat niggers pounding on car
> Remember Reginal Denny
> Hit the gas

Also, whoever took the demonstration permit away was retarded.
>>
>>137248352
That Mossad is a huge influence over the us. Deeply inbedded within politics and the media. Lots of Jewish anti-white sleeper cells that hopped on the white supremacy bandwagon as soon as it started. Once we can prove that Spencer is Jewish, then we have won. The alt right would essentially be a Jewish white supremist psy-op group that would push anti-white sentiment.
>>
File: 1480007008247.jpg (410KB, 934x898px) Image search: [Google]
1480007008247.jpg
410KB, 934x898px
>>137248352
the more things change, the more they stay the same
>>
>>137248352
Gas Gas Gas
>>
File: 1493007479625.jpg (1MB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493007479625.jpg
1MB, 900x738px
>>137249404

>POST OF THE YEAR FINALIST

> free speech rights are being taken away by a corrupt mayor
>corrupt mayor
>mayor

Michael Signer has been working to agitate the populace of his city and the state of Virginia for so long. And now, instead of owning up to the fact that his policies and actions have contributed to an existing division, he blames the White House.
>>
>>137248352
Protests and rallies are for fucking faggots.

Either revolt properly or sit down and shut up.
>>
>>137248352
Trump is retarded.
There was literally no downside of denouncing white supremacists, and he didn't.
>>
>>137248352
/Pol/ is full of fucking dindus. You are literally dindus. Don't worry, you'll see about 20 gorilla on posts in here how it was gommies, or it was Jews, or it was antifa, but that doesn't detract from the intention of the driver....

And WHAT THE FUCK happened to the helicopter?
>>
>>137248352
I just hope antifa starts killing people now, because spencerfags already killed white nationalism
>>
File: IMG_1800.jpg (123KB, 1397x1649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1800.jpg
123KB, 1397x1649px
>>137249401
This thread is now Turk memes.
>>
>>137250085
>being in that thread

Literally "if you put the fire out, it wins"
>>
>>137248352
Quite a lot of people are way too immature, on both sides.
Lefties who cry havoc and let slip the dogs of misogyny as soon as a false flag uses them as cannon fodder.
Alt-Lighties who cry havoc and let slip the dogs of personal image, as though their entire identity, their whole being is interlocked with the actions of complete strangers just because they have Hitler quotes on their shirt.
Everybody jumping to conclusions while this board is working out the details and compiling a chronologically sensible recap.

All that aside I was also quite surprised seeing so many people posting here who hadn't yet realised how corrupt and rotten the gouvernment can be, and how the media quite simply isn't objective. I welcome them to every redpill in the world, but it still strikes me as odd.
Quite peculiar.

I hold the firm belief that we mustn't let this affect us or our behaviour. Let it embolden us in our pursuit for freedom, not handicap us.
Remember that most people don't believe a word the media says, even if all they catch is headlines.

Spread the facts, belay the anger.
>>
File: 1502373724320.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
1502373724320.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>137248352
As long as the fire rises... we will get to faster settle this, defeat or victory. Instead of (((slow death)))
>>
>>137250289
>/Pol/ is full of fucking dindus. You are literally dindus. Don't worry, you'll see about 20 gorilla on posts in here how it was gommies, or it was Jews, or it was antifa,

oh the driver was ''being attacked' apparently according to /pol/ so it was all ok and he wont even be charged
>>
i just realised why niggers leave the store tags on their clothing, so when they steal the clothes, hats , shades it doesn't look suspicious
>>
>2017
>nazis still exist
Did humanity reach a peak and started degradation?
>>
>>137248352
>Now that the dust has settled...
>What are your final thoughts?
We lost an opportunity. The event was going to be huge and gathered speakers even from Europe.

Before the event alt-right websites was under massive attack. Sites got hacked, and information leaked. A bunch of twitter accounts got suspended, the facebook site for the event got shut down and google removed search results making it hard to find information on when and where to gather. First the police were ordered to step down allowing the antifa to attack the demonstration, but when our people were able to hold ground the state of emergency was declared in order to stop the event. The police then forced our people out, but allowed the anti-fa to continue to demonstrate in the streets. The Governor or whoever responsible looked like a complete fool. Facebook, Twitter, everyone looked bad for shutting down on free speech. At that point it was a small victory because it proved that we need to be radical, there is no moderate answer to this. After this people would be driven to our movement, and not the civil nationalists and orthodox conservatives.

But then the car attack happened, and suddenly the state of emergency seemed like a just response. Every resistance against us seem just now. When this was a question of free speech, people had to examine the message, but nobody is interested in that after this. All they need to know is that a white nationalist drove a car into a crowd of people.
>>
>>137250513
Don't you know, it was literally every factor besides ourselves that caused this? This board literally feel a like a BLM Facebook group echo chamber. It's the SAME reasoning. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>137248352
For fucks sakes can you stop making threads about this for five fucking seconds
>>
>>137250218
That's the direction it's going. When you can't rally publicly without being attacked and vilified, the next logical step is to take matters in a clandestine direction.

Democracy works only when everyone feels they have a say. When certain positions become illegal, those positions stop voting and start shooting.
>>
>>137248352
Lel it's actually quite funny, I had no idea this happened until this morning and I've been laughing ever since
>>
now that the "alt right" has been thrust into the spotlight as being evil (good job retards), good luck defending yourselves now. Being attacked with weapons wont justify self defense anymore, they'll start throwing you in prison.
>>
>>137250729
>Don't you know, it was literally every factor besides ourselves that caused this?

well it wasnt some losers on a message board that caused it.

the driver caused it.

i'm just saying what he did was clearly a crime and /pol/ is wrong to try and defend him
>>
I thought the tiki torches were a bit silly, but everything else seemed great. Shame only one commie got put in the ground but that's life.
>>
>>137250729
I can't speak for other posters but I completely recognize the scumbag who did this was right-wing and he needs to be excised from the movement. Unlike BLM I'm not willing to pretend that the "lone wolf" killing people at rallies "isn't actually a part of the rally" - he was and he should be condemned. But his actions have no bearing on the movement as a whole. Just as the actions of one BLM member killing 5 cops doesn't mean all BLM supporters want cops killed.
>>
>acts alone, kills one with his car
>circumstances still unclear
>people on live TV saying "We have to tell young white men this isn't okay"
>Islamic terror attacks happen across Europe
>"Well not all Muslims, they weren't real Muslims, more refugees" etc.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>137251152
He was part of the rally but this was something not related to the rally that he did entirely on his own
>>
>>137249404
THIS
>>
File: 1482603929903.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482603929903.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>137248352
The fire rises.
>>
>>137251152
>and he needs to be excised from the movement.
You know why leftist protest is popular? Because leftists take care of their martyrs. They pay bail, they pay medical, they give legal assistance, they even set protesters up with cushy jobs in academia. Righties just wring their hands and faint when someone would dare resort to violence even after decades of abuse and disenfranchisement.
>>
>>137249404
>They should be more concerned that their free speech rights are being taken away by a corrupt mayor. I just hope to god he gets taken down. He let chaos happen in his city to prove a point.

Thanks to this incident this has all become a side issue, nobody cares.
>>
>>137248352
>dust has settled
Nigga, we still have the rest of the day today. There are still multiple chimpouts to be had during the trial. There is the ultimate chimpout after he is acquitted. Annnd, today we have Antifa in Baltimore chimping out. I am told RWDS in the Baltimore area will be there.
>>
>>137251471
>Righties just wring their hands and faint when someone would dare resort to violence even after decades of abuse and disenfranchisement.

i don't endorse murder, sorry.
>>
>>137251530
this, the car moron fucked it up. if the retard didn't drive into a bunch of people, this would've more or less just proven that antifa are dangerous retards to even the most hardcore lefties. this way they can deflect and nothing was accomplished.
>>
>>137251681
Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being - the driver ran over a Communist
>>
>>137248352
You're all fucking retards and you've ruined everything for everyone else. Fuck you and your childish conceptions of the world, playing at politics when you don't even know where to shit properly.
>>
>>137248352
Aryan terrorism happened
>>
>>137251640
>There is the ultimate chimpout after he is acquitted

the only question is will he get the death penalty or not.

im sure you dont seriously think he will get away with what he did.
>>
File: IMG_7468.png (539KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7468.png
539KB, 640x1136px
>>137248352
A purge against right-wingers is coming. Anyone brandishing remotely-racist "dog whistles" are going to be targeted and/or ostracized. Soft communism will
Be pushed (pic related) and people will embrace communism as they did in solidarity yesterday in Cville
>>
>>137248352
The political violence has long been normalized. This will be forgotten in a week.
>>
>>137251769
>Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being - the driver ran over a Communist

wow you're so edgy mr 14 year old
>>
>>137251963
>Anyone brandishing remotely-racist "dog whistles" are going to be targeted and/or ostracized.
Wow it's almost like this has been happening for the past fifty years
>>
File: 1502513470139m.jpg (46KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502513470139m.jpg
46KB, 1024x576px
>>137250899
>One person uses a gun to commit crime, nobody can use guns to defend themselves from attack

Since when do the actions of one criminal remove the right to self defense in public? Don't sperge about shooting protesters online before you goad these subhumans into dying in a self defense scenario. Pretty fucking simple tbqh.
>>
My final thoughts is that if it was Western World that was under Communism it would still be Communist.
If you were the American revolution, America would still be British.
>The hooligans who did Boston Tea Massacre do not represent our movement!
American right clearly is too concerned with its image trying to be seen as the good guys by the people who have no intention of seeing anything to actually do anything.
You let the Left walk all over you constantly. Constantly. People to afraid to commit to a cause.
You think you can remove Leftist influence without blood? You think you can send a message without losing members to prison?

Look at this faggot for example
>>137250899
>Good job becoming evil
News flash retard, the Right wing has been "Evil" for well past 2 years now, to the people who care about this, at least, and most people who care are Leftists. The only person who cared about the rally, as in has any investment into it, were the locals who had to put up with it, and militant Right and Left looking for munition to turn into Twitter likes.

Or this faggot, for example
>>137251152
>H-he doesn't represent us!
When it comes to political movements it is IRRELEVANT what you think you look like to others, the only thing that matters is what others think of you, and the "others" have always thought of you as gun totting, muscle car driving maniacs. You will not convince the other side otherwise, and why should you even try?

You retards need to understand, that if you want change, you have to hit not the useful idiots of the Left, but go and show the Politicians and Media what the people really feel, you useful idiots of the Right(Left).
For people who claim to be "redpilled", you seem to be oblivious to the fact that you are, in fact, at a state of War. "Revolution will never be televised" and all that.
One mans terrorist another ones freedom fighter.
>>
>>137252034
Go on any social media platform (Tim Kennedy's FB for example) and tell me the behavior in the comment section has been going on for 50 years.
>>
>>137249228
>Why should I care about america? Americucks are truely autistic
>>be amerifat
>>53% white
>>larp nazimarch
>>one person dies
>>consider retreat
>Jesus.
the guy is 100% right though
>>
>>137252243
I don't use social media but I can say without equivocation that racists and racism have been hounded to the fringes of society, silenced, and ridiculed for around fifty years.
>>
>>137249178
#NotAllMuslim tier faggotry right here!

You Spencer memers have blood on your hands and are smearing it all over /pol/.
>>
>>137248352
I have no thoughts
>>
>>137248352
Im tired of dumb american protests clogging up the board.
North Korea is a much more exciting prospect for a happening but its been snuffed out with this non event.
>>
Sam Hyde needs to be arrested. He can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>137252411
>#NotAllMuslim tier faggotry right here!
>You Spencer memers have blood on your hands and are smearing it all over /pol/.

Fuck off, nobody asked him to kill anyone
>>
>>137252274
Maybe you should stop seeing what you want to see and give in to true complexity?

How do you know there is a retreat? How do you even know what ever happened?

Please man up and find some role models instead of only focusing on other failures/surrenders to ease the pain of your own short comings.
>>
File: feelstrupen.jpg (20KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
feelstrupen.jpg
20KB, 403x403px
>>137251681
>murder
He didn't murder anyone. It was all a tragic accident. He was clearly fleeing a hostile crowd as he was driving toward the intersection. There was clearly no police anywhere around, the militias were sent home by the police, and Antifa/BLM was filling up the streets. He was just trying to get out of there as fast as possible. People had already thrown rocks and bottles at his car. He then runs into a hostile crowd at a blocked intersection. He tries to thrown on the brakes but he is unaware that the intersection is completely blocked. He was not expecting the street to be full of people. After all, who hangs out in the middle of the street? After the crash he is immediately attacked by a hostile crowd with bats. Panicked, already distraught and fearing for his life he punched it in reverse seeking safety. This is how it will go down in court and he will be acquitted. The ensuing chimpouts will be delicious. Oh, and chimpouts on TV scares normie white people who will continue to support the Law and Order President. Checkmate.
>>
>137251867
Yes. He will.

See
>>137252771
>>
>>137252771
>He didn't murder anyone. It was all a tragic accident. He was clearly fleeing a hostile crowd as he was driving toward the intersection. There was clearly no police anywhere around, the militias were sent home by the police, and Antifa/BLM was filling up the streets. He was just trying to get out of there as fast as possible.

sorry but no. it was murder.

if you can't credibly defend something, don't try, just condemn it.
>>
>>137248352
He
Did
Nothing
Wrong
Also bad he didn't kill more niggers and started the race war.
>>
>>137253036
Innocent until proven guilty must not be a concept where you are from.
>>
File: 1490414879188.png (794KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
1490414879188.png
794KB, 640x516px
poo poooo peee peee

let me get your little sisters number bro
>>
>>137253341
>Innocent until proven guilty must not be a concept where you are from.

good luck in court.
>>
>>137248352
Literally nothing. It's just that this board is even shittier now.
>>
>>137248352
This could have been a victory if only the nazi larpers went home and sued the city for denying them free speech.
>>
>>137248352
Shutting down the event because Antifa was chimping out was a mistake. It proves the people who were there correct in their beliefs. They aren't going to stop because one guy went full retard (never go full retard).

MSM did the worst job of their life covering this. Stick to facts and data instead of misrepresenting the story. They share a big part of the blame for playing politics and being biased instead of doing their damn job. No one knows what to believe anymore because they're so full of shit, so both sides will continue to cherry pick what they can out of their own interests.

All of the politicians who spoke publicly yesterday, denouncing one group of identity politics and not the other should be ashamed of themselves. Open your ears and listen to what people have to say. How the hell is anyone that shares beliefs with the rally supposed to trust them now? Those idiot politicians just proved them correct and those politicians proved they aren't interested in solving the divide.

Whether or not you agree or disagree with the people involved yesterday is irrelevant. You should never be scared to listen to what people have to say. Until then, you will never have an understanding of why they do the things they do and you'll definitely never understand how that's exploited. If you shut people down, it means you don't want to hear them and there will always be consequences to it just like there has been in the past, that will continue in the future.
>>
it's all over tbqh
>>
>>137252637
Nobody asks most islamic terrorists either. They do it of their own volition. Your ideology sinks to the same level as Islam.
>>
>>137253036
Clearly you have never been in an American courtroom. I have been a defendant several times. I had a (((lawyer))) get an attempted murder charge dismissed. The American judicial system is a magical place.
>>
File: (((News))).jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((News))).jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137252637
>Fuck off, nobody asked him to kill anyone
Can you prove that one of the faggots standing with Spencer with shields and helmets did not ask or discuss with James to drive over some aid spreading antifa?! No, you can not.

This will be the MSM talking point.
>>
>>137248352
FBI CIA Operation
I like the aspect of them shooting down the helicopter to cover their tracks.
>>
File: 1463591214702.jpg (331KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463591214702.jpg
331KB, 770x1000px
>>137248352
>What are your final thoughts?
That day of the rope can't come soon enough.
>>
>>137254193
Calm down there Alex Jones.
>>
>>137254035
>Nobody asks most islamic terrorists either. They do it of their own volition. Your ideology sinks to the same level as Islam.

but Islamic terrorsts are guided by a book which explicitly requests them to kill people if taken literally.
>>
>>137248352
Mountain Dew is the best soda ever
>>
File: 1501781183546.png (62KB, 747x686px) Image search: [Google]
1501781183546.png
62KB, 747x686px
>>137253341
I know what guilty is when I fucking see it
>>
>>137254153
>Clearly you have never been in an American courtroom. I have been a defendant several times. I had a (((lawyer))) get an attempted murder charge dismissed. The American judicial system is a magical place.

as I say, good luck, in Charlottesville.
>>
>>137248352
Basically nothing of consequence happened. Even so, any honest observer would conclude that Antifa initiated the violence, as they always do. And as usual, the world will blame white people, they may mask their intention under the "just those evil white supremracists" card, but as the world devolves further into chaos and balkanization, even Antifa members will eventually see that "evil white supremracists" includes them and anyone else with pale skin too.

In 1945, humanity collectively decided that its next mission would be the annihilation of the west. We are in its death throes and there will never again come a day where wanting anything other than the total destruction of yourself and your culture is acceptable as a white person. The nature of the attack will gradually become more overt until eventually every remaining man, woman and child are marched out of their homes and into a mass grave.
>>
>>137252771
well... if you (plural form) really want this to be the case, you (pl) better get him a good lawyer b/c otherwise he's gonna be used as an excuse to shut down everything down. The left and establishment right will obviously throw the book at him. From the looks of it, I seriously doubt the kid can afford one on his own. Where is the likes of David Duke now? How many ecelebs are willing to give aid to defend the guy?
>ofc, you (pl) would need to find out if he was truly in panic and his actions are defensible
From first glance of his pics I've seen posted here, the guy doesn't look sophisticated enough to get actually away with murder in court.
>>
>>137254491
Yup. But the boy walks. Make bank on it.
>>
>>137254853
>Yup. But the boy walks. Make bank on it.
No chance. Look at the videos for God's sake.

There needs to be a very good explanation for dead or seriously injured people.

There isnt one.
>>
>>137254843
Notice how a 20yo in the current year has nearly no social media?
>>
>>137254175
>Can you prove that one of the faggots standing with Spencer with shields and helmets did not ask or discuss with James to drive over some aid spreading antifa?! No, you can not.
>This will be the MSM talking point.

well youre probably right, there's nothing to stop them drivelling in that fashion if they so desire
>>
>>137255184
Ok, you have turned this into a circular argument. I already posted the defense hit team will use. And in the videos it clearly shows he was trying to hit the brakes. The State will have to prove beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt that he INTENDED to kill or or injure people. Brake lights indicate his state of of mind (intent). Homeboy walks.
>>
>>137255297
conspiracy theories are not a valid legal defense.
>>
File: RXKxkv3.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
RXKxkv3.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>>137248352
It's over lads. It's been fun while it lasted.

Just kidding. One person can't ruin it for millions. It would be too easy.
>>
>>137255711
>Ok, you have turned this into a circular argument. I already posted the defense hit team will use. And in the videos it clearly shows he was trying to hit the brakes.

Not this 'hitting the brakes' bullshit please.

it's a shame car brakes apparently don't work in America.
>>
>>137255988
>One person can't ruin it for millions.
>#NotAllWhiteSupremacist
You faggots are truly no different than the #NotAllMuslim leftist.

The horseshoe theory is true after all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
>>
File: IMG_6834.gif (810KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6834.gif
810KB, 500x500px
Psyop, and a reasonably good one, given the predictability of the MSM drumbeat. Plenty of cracks, though – helicopter was sloppy as hell, and we've ID'd the real driver, so I don't expect t_d or the InfoWars crowd will be fooled much.

Quite a few on the left bought it, though, so I'd expect retaliation. I'll be watching the next MoveOn march closely for more (((happenings))).

Also, my Bitcoins went up again. Heyo'
>>
>>137254305
>Calm down there Alex Jones.
In some 3rd world hellhole i expect some monkey to crash a Helicopter on a sunny day for no reason but not in the US.
>>
File: 1470573349109s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1470573349109s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>137248352
Greatest happening of the decade.
10/10
>>
>>137255777
No, but the State will not be able to use his social media against him in court.
>>
>>137256695
"Helicopter crash near Charlottesville white nationalist rally kills two cops"
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-helicopter-crash/index.html

Let that headline sink in because you will be hearing it a lot more.

Also, you can think Spencer and his posse of alt right memers for all that they have done.
>>
>>137248352
A couple of hundred white men with torches chanting "you will not replace us", became world wide headlines. That's power. That is what I take from this weekend.
>>
File: 1500650668809.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500650668809.gif
2MB, 480x360px
as the defending attorney I would be asking:

"Wouldn't you agree that streets were mostly made for cars and not pedestrians?"

"Wouldn't you agree walking in the streets is dangerous?"

"Wouldn't you agree that a mob is more dangerous than one person?"

"Would this have happened if the protest were held in a park?"

"Wouldn't you agree blocking traffic could potentially threaten someone's life if he has a heart attack and needs to rush to the hospital?"
>>
>>137255988
One of my friends was slightly autistic and did that in physics class. Didn't die though.
>>
>>137248352
what a dope. the guy was obviously raised wrong or sumthin
>>
>>137256065
Now you are just arguing like a woman. I have already explained his defense strategy. Now refute it or fuck off.
>>
File: 1498379544321.jpg (68KB, 594x796px) Image search: [Google]
1498379544321.jpg
68KB, 594x796px
The USA are no longer my country of choice #1.
I thought your first amendment ment somethingt, but I was wrong. At least for Whites.
>>
File: IMG_1197.jpg (132KB, 750x1053px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
132KB, 750x1053px
>>137248352
This and nothing else Okay OP?
>>
>>137256492
What's the matter sweetie? You hate Taqiyya now?
>>
>>137254360
and nazi terrorists are guided by similar texts aka Mein kempf and a ton of other pieces of literature written by far right idealogues.

Right and left are the same.

U are all a giant cancer.

Libertarians are the only based ones.
>>
>>137257096
>Now you are just arguing like a woman. I have already explained his defense strategy. Now refute it or fuck off.

I'm refuting it simply because it wont fucking work.

he intentionally attacked those people with his car.
>>
>>137257051
kek.
>>
Where the hell were all of the politicians denouncing Antifa after all of the attacks made against Trump supporters over the last year? Where the hell were they denouncing left wing terrorism after that guy shot up the baseball park? Instead they doubled down on muh Trump rhetoric instead of trying to fix the source of the problem. To the GOP, you're incompetence is being played or you're involved. It's really difficult to see otherwise if I'm trying to be fair about it.

I can't believe I saw a Fox News commentator yesterday, tell the audience that they showed up with helmets and shields because they were there to fight. Who the hell is buying that story? You'd have to be living under a rock to not see what's been going on over the last several years. What a mess. Lying press. Lying politicians. Both more concerned with themselves than the interest of all the people.

>>137256492
That was a joke bro. Stop looking for things that aren't there.
>>
>>137248352
WAR.

Now.
>>
File: 1498369296031.jpg (46KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1498369296031.jpg
46KB, 680x382px
>>137257343
This.
>>
>>137257389
>WAR.
HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

These faggots have one of their memer run over a few AIDS spreading antifa and they are ready to quit.

War.... not a chance.
>>
>>137248352
Final thoughts on what exactly. Nothing interesting happened the last couple of days
>>
>>137257333
>intentionally
Proofs?
Listen lady, I already explained he was trying to leave the city, had a car accident, panicked and fled fearing for his life. What part of this defense won't work? Because this is a pretty standard defense strategy.
>>
It was a good happening
>>
I think Trump can declare martial law against the alt-right and turn it very quickly into cracking down on and investigating more common left wing extremism
>>
>>137248352
Domestic terrorists are faggots.
>>
File: 1502193398380.png (136KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502193398380.png
136KB, 500x375px
>>137256492
Its almost as if there only been one guy who did the dirty, and a countless number of Muslims that did the same.

When there become more right-wing pseudo terrorists or actual terrorists, when they become a bigger problem more frequently, then they become a problem.

Its not a slippery slope, you don't get to terror and violence without being pushed there one way or the other. The man in Virginia is an exception that doesent indicate the whole of the movement, just like that Trans-mass shooter in Pensylvania who killed more people is not indicative of a Trans problem as a whole even though their motivations were similar.

When any movement starts to get more of these bad eggs, then you can talk, for now its just far too early.
>>
>>137248352
Fuck/ pol/ and fuck you Nazi larp faggots

Russia won and America is in flames and you autistic faggots can't even own up to this. With one thread you praise the fucking driver and also claim a false flag. As if you think calling for RWDS isn't going to be ugly? I lost all respect for /pol/ you faggots can't even own up to how badly you're fucking up everything for yourselves.
>>
>>137248352
Given the existence of the neo conservative throughout the past half century or so, as well as an overall apathy towards learning about your political allies and enemies seen on both sides, and the numerous degeneracies of each, we can no longer call something red or blue pilled based solely on religious demographics.
>>
>>137258085
What would happen is he would crack down on the alt right.... and that would be it.
>>
File: Morpheus.png (285KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus.png
285KB, 444x444px
>>137248352
White Nationalism was always a silly idea and devoting yourself to terrible edgy bullshit which requires you to be in a constant hateful mindset is pretty shit. Chill out and play some vidya games.
>>
File: 1502303807479.jpg (232KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1502303807479.jpg
232KB, 579x819px
>>137254035
>>137252411
Are you forgetting that BLM and Antifa literally have killed more people and destroyed more property so far?

We white nationalists literally aren't capable of expressing white identity rallies without leftists chimping-out and leftist politicians trying to use police to shutitdown.jpg. Fuck you for trying to make us seem like the "bad guys". Maybe you won't learn your lesson until your region of the country goes full Zimbabwe/Venezuela.
>>
>>137258242
>Lost all respect
>implying you had any to begin with in a thinly veiled attempt to push your ideology

$0.01 has been deposited to your account
>>
>>137258390
Cute pic.

God, our race is so fucked. They should just rebrand and call themselves a white civil rights movement.
>>
>>137258242
Have a (You) newfag.
>>
>>137248352

Here are my thoughts.

Any movement associated with Richard Spencer will go no where. The guy is not a natural leader. Every project he has started over the past 10 years has gone nowhere (taki mag, alternativeright.com, npi, radix).

/pol/ and a few other sites are the reason alt right ideas and memes grew so much in the past few years. Spencer had NOTHING to do with it. The only claim to fame Spencer has is he first popularized the term alt-right, thats it. He has done almost nothing since then.

If the alt right continues to be led by Spencer it will go nowhere. The alt right shouldn't even have a leader, it should be a thousand different voices.
>>
>>137258013
>Proofs?
>Listen lady, I already explained he was trying to leave the city, had a car accident, panicked and fled fearing for his life. What part of this defense won't work? Because this is a pretty standard defense strategy.

none of it will work because the videos clearly show what happened.

he drove into a crowd of people intending to kill them.
>>
massive cock up
irreversible damage
probability of spooks involved
>>
>>137248352
To those of us who know what's been going on with the media, it serves as a good means to point out the media manipulation of the event.
To a normie, it was a KKK/Nazi rally.
It is to the normies that we have to work.
>>
>>137258751
>intending
How do you know what his mental state was? How do you know what he was intending to do? Seems to me he intended to leave town, but was involved in a traffic accident, then fled fearing for his life. But have already said all this.
>>
>>137258390
>Are you forgetting that BLM and Antifa literally have killed more people and destroyed more property so far?
No, I have not. But that does not matter as the MSM will add onto their claims that the right, Trump, and anyone who is not an AIDS spreading antifa are literally WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORIST but fail to remind people of BLM and ANTIFA actions.

This attack by Spencers goons have placed a permanent scare on the modern, young right that no amount for cop killing leftist can remove.

Take the following headlines for example....

"2 Dead in Charlottesville Helicopter Crash Linked to White Nationalist Rally"
>http://time.com/4898351/helicopter-crashes-near-white-nationalist-rally-in-charlottesville/

"Two dead as police helicopter crashes in woods and explodes into flames amid Charlottesville anti-Nazi protests"
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlottesville-protests-police-helicopter-crash-10979445

"Helicopter crash near Charlottesville white nationalist rally kills two cops"
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-helicopter-crash/index.html

A police helicopter crashes unrelated to other events but because of the shit tier memer Spencer held his tiki torch meet up and one of his goons murders some faggots the MSM get to blame "white nationalist" for the crash.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WARNING ABOUT THESE TRASH TIER MEMERS LIKE SPENCER AND HIS SHIELD CARRYING GOONS!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1383089313815.jpg (82KB, 740x533px) Image search: [Google]
1383089313815.jpg
82KB, 740x533px
are there 2 alt-rights?Fuck the Nazi memes.Put that aside.It's a meme,as it was just proven,pure cringe.

Americans can't claim a all white America. A bunch of immigrants from all around the world built your country.Yes Europeans did most of the hard work and laid the foundation,but an all accepting state was what you founding leaders wanted.

As for European countries,well each of our own countries was built from the ground up by our people,our tribes,and that made it who we are.Made us multicultural within our continent.So it is normal to say we want to keep it that way.
>>
>>137248352
Jews are the real master race
>>
>>137248352
“The sun of righteousness will arise.” Malachi, chapter 4, verse 2.

“Oh ye Beings from Above, Oh ye Beings from Below! Phantoms riding the breasts of men, ye of the crossroads and of the great highways,wanderers beneath the shade of night! And ye from the Abysses of the West, on the fringes of the Twilight, dwellers in the caverns of obscurity, who rouse terrors and shuddering: and ye, walkers by night whom I will not name, friends of the Moon;and ye intangible inhabitants of the world of night, Oh People, Oh Denizens of the Tombs, all of you approach and be my witnesses and my respondents! Let the hand raised against my form be withered! Let them be destroyed who attack my name,my foundation, my effigies, the images like unto me.”
>>
Jeremiah 18
1The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD saying, 2“Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will announce My words to you.” 3Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. 4But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make.

5Then the word of the LORD came to me saying, 6“Can I not, O house of Israel, deal with you as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Behold, like the clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel. 7“At one moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to uproot, to pull down, or to destroy it; 8if that nation against which I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent concerning the calamity I planned to bring on it. 9“Or at another moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to build up or to plant it; 10if it does evil in My sight by not obeying My voice, then I will think better of the good with which I had promised to bless it. 11“So now then, speak to the men of Judah and against the inhabitants of Jerusalem saying, ‘Thus says the LORD, “Behold, I am fashioning calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back, each of you from his evil way, and reform your ways and your deeds.”’ 12“But they will say, ‘It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.’
>>
>>137248352
After looking at kikebook I conclude that the white race isn't worth saving or waking up. If they aren't liberal robots they are 'conservatives' who only conserve their bank account. Honestly, it's done, let it all collapse. I don't give a shit anymore. I will smile when the thugs attack them and their kids and their businesses.
>>
>>137248352

The right is going to get a lot more militant and violent.
>>
File: IMG_1588.jpg (218KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1588.jpg
218KB, 2048x1025px
My thoughts are what they have always been.
The organized "alt-right" are feds and controlled/funded by the same people that fund antifa.
They are fucking up Trumps shit, and they are fucking up the rights shit.
If you defend them you are a fed, stupid, or a stupid fed.
If you are unironically sympathizing with them get the fuck as far away as you can.

All extreme groups are infiltrated, left right, jewish, black, stormfag, commie.
Grow the fuck up and give your head a shake.
Seriously.
If this doesnt wake you up you are lost.
>>
File: IMG_1830.png (264KB, 1054x1854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.png
264KB, 1054x1854px
Pic related is all you need to fucking know.
That's what I think.
>>
>>137248352
The optics on this were horrible. In the past week Trump has proposed, all white immigration, the DOJ suing Universities for discriminating against whites with affirmative action, and the border has been clamped the fuck down with massive deportations.

Great job nazi larpers and inbred KKK fags. Your movement is permanently tainted and no one but you and your IE friends will touch it.

The entire event was a massive fuck up. Richard is supposed to speak at my uni and the dean sent an email out to all staff and faculty about how horrible he is.

All this rally did was embolden everyone already on our side. Everyone else saw a bunch of literal nazis and commies fighting each other and cringing at both sides.
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1339.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
>>137261747
>The feds and globalist financiers are going to get a lot more mikitant and violent.

Fixed.
>>
>>137248352
I really hope the end is coming soon
I can't take this parody of a existence anymore
>>
>>137248352
I want to see hundreds of leftist protestors killed on streets in every major city in America. That is my final thought
>>
>>137249404
>>137250188
>>137251362

(((Signer))) has been seeking to make Charlottesville a (((Sanctuary CIty))) for months now, he's been pushing for it since Trump's travel ban.
>>
>>137263934
The right is beyond passive, and they will turn on anyone who isn't. Time to walk away and let them eat their own shit.
>>
File: IMG_1348.jpg (108KB, 1300x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
108KB, 1300x791px
>>137263934
Its a stupid fed-like thought.
Fuck off cocksucker.
>>
>>137248352
We lost. Thanks to that faggot now it's over forever for whites. Our children will be black
>>
>>137264201
>>137264252

Kill yourselves.

Lefty pukes are completely destroying civilization, while you sit here crying about what they think about you. You can fucking die face down in the mud alongside them - you putrid worthless filth.
>>
File: IMG_1702.jpg (28KB, 319x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.jpg
28KB, 319x325px
>>137264201
Quite.
Walk the fuck away you pencil dick. arm-punching, naive bottom bitch.
>>
File: IMG_1665.jpg (50KB, 270x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.jpg
50KB, 270x477px
>>137264486
Just stop.
It's over. Your fed buddies fucked up and killed your fake movement. If you are involved irl, they will flip on you, or frame you for something ( if you're not one yourself). Go lip sync some depeche mode or something, you fucking pos.
>>
>>137264512
>>137264486
That's not my point. Defend yourself all you want. But, if those idiots can't see what's happening by now, let them get fucked. They're all jews in spirit, and they won't defend you.
>>
File: 1445878116022.jpg (97KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1445878116022.jpg
97KB, 872x685px
>>137248352
I want milky chocolate with peanuts, some pancakes and sweet tea.
Death. Now.
>>
>>137248352
Commies need to be killed.
>>
>>137264967
The only time I'll "stop" is when I put a truck bomb in park, in Toronto, Montreal or Quebec - how about you decide you sniveling puke?
>>
>>137265365
It's Sunday, FBI. Take the day off. Go to church.
>>
>>137265365
FBI pls.
>>
File: IMG_1248.jpg (24KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.jpg
24KB, 257x257px
>>137265090
If you start driving cars of peace into crowds, you damn right we wont support or defend you.
Crissakes kid.
>>
Nothing compares to Papa Geno's Pizza. Except for an all out race war.
>>
File: IMG_5960.png (159KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5960.png
159KB, 750x1334px
we need to educate normies on the JQ

larping as nazis gets us nowhere and only makes us look bad. inform people WHY we are nazi's, and then they will join or at least understand. I've tried on reddit but you have to be extemely subtle, that place is a giant hugbox
>>
File: 1500057180896.jpg (344KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500057180896.jpg
344KB, 1024x768px
>>137265598
>we won't support or defend you
>we
>>
the alt-right fucked themselves the second they decided to push back against the alt-light. it's like they want to always be a fringe extremist movement.
>>
>>137265598
>Lefty shill lacks reading comprehension
But that is supposed to be a trait of feminine brains I thought?
>>
>>137266107
Maybe I cant read. Sounded to me like you were saying people that are disavowing the organized alt-right are like jews and wont support you when the killing starts.
Which is more or less true.
If you were saying something else, lack writing comprehension.
>>
>>137248352
pretty disappointed with how peeps are virtue signalling that they are not part of this and distancing themselves. Yeh i know most of them were shills. You give sjw your finger and it will take your arm. You never apologise or show weakness.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.