[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we ally with zionist Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fashy-jews.png (57KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
fashy-jews.png
57KB, 1200x873px
I'm wondering.

The globalist, left-wing Jews are doing propaganda to destroy us. We know that. At the same time, nationalist Jews in Israel: 1) hate those international, Marxist Jews and 2) hate the Western left-wing which is against Israel.

Personally, I could not care less about Palestine. So why the heck not be sympathetic to right-wing Jews?

They can have their conservative, ethnostate and we can have our ones. Is there a flaw with my logic?
>>
>>137246631
Yeah, trusting jews.
>>
>>137246631
No, not really. They keep fuelling wars in ME so more muslims will leave for Europe and after the mudslime countries have significantly weakened they can take them over. They aren't trustworthy allies because they only care about themselves, period. Goyim are cattle, you see
>>
>>137246958

The Muslim invasion is because Europe does not protect its border. Whether or not it's indirectly prompted by Israel is irrelevant when the Italian coast guards and European NGOs are ferrying refugees across.
>>
>>137246631
Lehi and Etzel are dead dead dude. David Ben Gurioun inherited them into the Hagana, which eventually became the IDF
>>
>>137247142

I don't know about your tribes mate. I'm just wondering if we can trust some of you guys.
>>
>>137247118
It's not irrelevant """if""" it was prompted by Israel. The amoun of them trying to come here would be minimal if jews just stayed in Europe
>>
>>137246631
Trusting Zionists.
>What is the .Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan
>>
File: 1477146141073.jpg (87KB, 564x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477146141073.jpg
87KB, 564x601px
>>137246631

I'm miles ahead of you, OP. It was Karl Marx that began to explain the issue of Jews first with regards to their "Jewery" and anti-capitalist notions.

Capitalism is the true victim, and Marxism is the true enemy here. Jews are a red herring.
>>
>>137247301
Israel is not willing to take sides right now. We will ally the US no matter what, but other than that, nothing really indicates out participation in a race/religious war unless we are drawn to it by force
>>
>>137246631
if we wanna really larp as Hitler, yes we should.
>>
>>137247332

It's almost irrelevant. If it was created by Israel, by famine, by global warming, by whatever it doesn't matter.

Europe needs to protect its border, not simply expect people not to show up. Especially since the population of Africa is predicted to increase four-fold to the end of the century.
>>
>>137246631
the fact that jews will be jews, and eventually they will turn against you, only flaw desu.
>>
>>137248067

Because they are, globally, a minority who feels threatened, they will never trust a majority group?

I can believe that.

But I think we might benefit from having some sort of stronger links with the non-marxist Jews.
>>
>>137247952
But we aren't allowed to protect our borders because that would be another holocaust. Basically everything whites do, if they aren't shilling for zionists, is anti-semitic. And there's a reason other than "pure coincidence" why most Jews in west push for immigration from 3rd world countries but want to keep Israel purely jewish
>>
>>137247332
Nah, leftist governments are like a retarded kid that picks up everything it can from the ground and eats it while grinning like an idiot.
If EU bureaucracy not retarded the rapefugees would have to stay in the third world, no matter why they want to go somewhere and whose fault is that.
>>
Some Jews will help us and be on our side for all kinds of weird reasons. Jews in America race mix harder than any other group and Jewish identity is very divided at the moment. There is an intellectual strain of thought in Judaism that has always sided with anti-Semites because they believe that without outside pressure pushing them together they will melt away as a group.

But anyone suggesting we should make them our leaders and take orders from this is a moron. We just shouldn't be reactionary towards them, Israeli Jews are way less toxic than diaspora Jews.
>>
>>137246631
Probably not. We share nothing in common with them besides some hatred of Muslims. That's where it ends. Zionist aren't like white nationalists. Zionists like to accept Jews of all colors/races/ethnicites: African Jews, Middle-Eastern Jews, Asian Jews, European Jews. They care about ideology/religion more than race. Look at all the leading Zionist figures, both in Israel and abroad - they don't care about race.
>>
>>137248462
> "pure coincidence" why most Jews in west push for immigration from 3rd world countries but want to keep Israel purely jewish

It's selection bias.
If you were a nationalist jew, where would you want to live? In the right wing nationalist jewish state Israel probably, duh. And you can because Israel allows all jews to immigrate.

If you were a leftist jew, would you want to live in evil zionist right wing racist Israel, or PC leftist western country where rapefugees are welcome and islamophobia is banned?
>>
File: 1502380045795.jpg (876KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502380045795.jpg
876KB, 1440x1080px
>>137246631
>>
>>137246723
this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.