[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im really sad pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 216x233px
The truth is securing the future of the white race is impossible because 99%+ of people are unwilling to commit violence because it's just awful. Which means the 1% fighting for the white race in the streets are going to be deranged maniacs that everyone hates

I think the only way forward is peaceful isolation. I know it won't work and kikes and niggers will follow us wherever we go like locusts.until we're extinct but fighting back will just make the death agonizing and hateful. White people chose this path to ruin, and all things being equal if we're going to die id rather it not be in prison, hated and scourned
>>
>>137245925
>id rather it not be in prison, hated and scourned
What if the real red pill was that you already in a prison. Didnt the rally just show you that the 1st amendment has been broken? Whites are just being tax farmed by the elite. They just want our daughters wombs to play with or match with niggers and our lands to farm votes.
>>
>>137245925
>Which means the 1% fighting for the white race in the streets are going to be deranged maniacs that everyone hates
So, what's new?
>>
>>137245925
>>137246855
this is a long game, friend. this country wasn't overtaken in a weekend. we procreate. we teach. we convert others. we plot.
>>
>>137245925
In war, everything changes.

>gas the kikes, race war NOW.
>>
>>137245925
Violence is unironically not the answer. Plot, scheme, become the jew to remove the jew.
What happened yesterday was dumb, essentially the beer hall putsch.
>>
>>137245925
>White boyz are too coward to fight back
No wonder your women are drowning in all that potent, royal black sperm
>>
>>137249602
You don't have the influence or the money of the jew to trick them.

You need a secret society with billions in cash to spend if you want to do things without violence
>>
>>137245925
Yes Goyim, don't fight back against your genocide, otherwise jews and niggers won't like you!
>>
>>137245925
ISIS also wanted their own country
you dont get your own country too fucking neo nazis
>>
If you go out and commit violence for the white race, you personally have a higher violent crime rate than any racial group - 100%.

Higher than blacks, higher than spics, higher than everyone.
>>
>>137245925
The truth is that the future is secure for whites for time long enough for you to live your life and die. If you were not brainwashed, you would not care.
>>
>>137245925
I realized this years ago anon. Our hope for a White revolution was dashed in 1945; that war paralyzed us in the same manner than the Thirty Years' War paralyzed Christiandom. Really the best we can do now is reject the globalized culture that kikes force upon us, form little communities, have tons of children, and so on
>>
>>137245925
Justified violence is different than unjustified.

People accept violence as long as the person committing it is doing it in accordance with a strong moral character.
>>
>>137245925
>only 1% will fight

That's more than enough. Did you know that only 3% of the population partook in the American revolution?
>>
>>137245925
Don't give up anon. Hard times create strong men. Either it will work for them and everything mix like shit or the violence, rape and theft will be so much that more people will turn to radical ideologies. And then someone will do something stupid...
>>137249602
>become the jew to fight the jew.
Finally the solution.
>>
File: 14 no 88.jpg (56KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
14 no 88.jpg
56KB, 800x400px
>>137245925
>>
File: 1501895368144.jpg (567KB, 1970x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1501895368144.jpg
567KB, 1970x1420px
>>137245925
There is no political solution, but antifa and the alt-right are controlled. Go take a look into richard spencers bloodlines, connections, and financiers if you don't believe me. This shit is all divide and conquer for the elites and isn't going to get us anywhere. Escape modern society, buy land somewhere rural, start growing your own food, have kids, live a minimalist happy life, and wait for the whole system to rot out and decay. If anyone seriously thinks larping as nazis in the street is going to get us anywhere you're retarded. These people should be protesting against the FEDERAL RESERVE. You will never hear a word about the money powers though, only race from these fucking idiots. Anyone who thinks we should continue forward is just a pawn of the elite, I don't get how you don't see the agenda. They are trying to radicalize both sides. Eliminate the hydra then worry about racial issues. Blacks, marxists, etc. They all want change too. They are just as held down, in fact more so, because they have been lied to to hold these ridiculous views. Unless were challenging finance, this shit is a waste of time. I hope all you retards see how big of a flop this was.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.